VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #6

Discussion in 'Hannah Graham' started by bessie, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sjm_qc

Sjm_qc Well-Known Member

The black square profile pictures on FB have been used in various campaigns for justice.

2. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

His LinkedIn page was provided earlier today. It's in one of these threads somewhere. Also, his UVA employment data (UVA Med Center site) was provided. Also a link, and also available for you to look for.

3. parttimesleuther

parttimesleuther New Member

Hmm, here's an example of a reporter spelling his name wrong. Just like could've been the case with the cabbie article. Just sayin'

4. TTF14

Interesting. Did not know that. Thank you.

5. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

My husband was a patient transporter in his early 20s. There wasn't any medical treatments happening - just picking up patients from one location such as their home and bringing them to the hospital for non-emergency appointments. The transporters were basically just moving the patient and driving around, not administering any drugs.

6. Coquette

Coquette Observer

Basilcat, may I just say that it is people like you, who have endured the deepest and darkest despair, that often prove to be the most valuable amongst us for logically thinking these cases through based on your personal experiences. Your voice is needed here. I am grateful to know that you are part of this community. Truly.

And your words are so beautiful. What a lovely way to still experience your beloved daughter.

7. Jmm124567

Jmm124567 New Member

Yeah there are some messed up details.

8. zapped

zapped New Member

Given the high level of concern and community involvement in this case this seems likely. It wouldnt surprise me if dreads hasnt received a threat or two already as well.

9. Hambone1480

Hambone1480 Active Member

I know for a fact that the FBI's BAU detailed a profile on Morgan Harrington's killer. I absolutely would love to be able to read that now. You would think they would make more of those things public.

10. Inspector Gidget

Inspector Gidget Well-Known Member

Anyone know if Hannah was a nursing student? In picture looked like she had a lab jacket on.Trying to find some kind of connection here.

11. cady

cady Well-Known Member

JMO Bet he is staying with granny. JMO

12. Skigirl

Skigirl Verified expert in neuroscience

Yes - she was a nursing student according to a couple articles.

13. parttimesleuther

parttimesleuther New Member

According to one article she was. But also, for many science classes with labs, chemistry, bio etc you have to wear lab coats too.

14. Inspector Gidget

Rick Boone ‏@RickBooneFOX5DC 26m
    Update in the #HannahGraham case. There's activity inside the apt of the person of interest. Details in my LIVE report in 3mins @fox5newsdc

15. TTF14

Yes, there's an article with a headline referring to her as a missing nursing student. If you read this thread, and the one before it, you'll find a discussion about it and the possibility she might have recognized this man from the hospital.

P.S. I love your user name :).

16. scoobyboo

scoobyboo New Member

Here's what I don't understand. If wg started following hg because she looked distressed why would she then end up drinking in a bar with bg. In that second video wg is still following hg after she hooks up with bg. He didn't stop after she met someone as he claims. I don't know. Call it intuition but wg pings my perp meter way more than bg does. I guess time will tell but like a couple of others I'm really feeling like bg isn't their guy.

17. Lava

Lava Well-Known Member

I get the feeling that he probably has some type of tight support group, including granny, that might be helping him/nudging him to do things a certain way right now.

18. Third Coast Gal

Third Coast Gal Well-Known Member

But why release any information at all if the purpose was to give Dreads a false sense of security? Releasing a patently false description of a POI (bald, white shirt, black pants) would seem to create unnecessary work for the PD in filtering out bad leads. Why not just release no info? It doesn't make sense to me. I tend to believe WG initially gave them this description of a man WG claims he saw approach HG. Then something changed...??

19. HFfan1

HFfan1 Member

Only classes mentioned by her on social media were French. She seemed to speak quite well. She was a student in the Arts and Sciences department (according to the info on UVA website) which includes the French degree.

20. Inspector Gidget

Thanks and POI was a nursing assistant,maybe she did know of him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.