VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, he is just trying to get some privacy on his page so that pictures of him aren't available to grab off his Facebook. I don't think there is anything more to it.

The black square profile pictures on FB have been used in various campaigns for justice.

Link to source?

His LinkedIn page was provided earlier today. It's in one of these threads somewhere. Also, his UVA employment data (UVA Med Center site) was provided. Also a link, and also available for you to look for.

User Actions
Via Twitter, 2 minutes ago:

Rick Boone
‏@RickBooneFOX5DC
Person of interest apt in the #HannahGraham. Friends and family taking clothing and boxes out the apt. Jessie Matthew not seen.@fox5newsdc
Virginia, US

Hmm, here's an example of a reporter spelling his name wrong. Just like could've been the case with the cabbie article. Just sayin'

No way - that stuff is locked up tight - with computerized records of everything. Especially anything "worth" taking.

My husband was a patient transporter in his early 20s. There wasn't any medical treatments happening - just picking up patients from one location such as their home and bringing them to the hospital for non-emergency appointments. The transporters were basically just moving the patient and driving around, not administering any drugs.

Thank yo so much for your thoughts and prayers, and for all that have expressed the same...

Please know that I did not bring up our case to garner any sympathy or attention... Our darling girl was murdered seven years ago..her killers are in jail...for now...
we feel her in the breeze, the beuAty of a sunset, the laughter of little children...we cannot change what has happened...she lives forever in our hearts now... A rosebud that remains full of promise and beauty forever...we miss her EVERY day...always...
In this case I am just disheartened by the number of posts written that claim they don't think that this POI is guilty because he doesn't " seem like the type" etc...
He may very well be innocent...but don't judge culpability based on how he projects himself in public...
Some serial killers are very affable outwardly...
I don't know if he is a killer or not...but circumstances , from my humble opinion, may prove otherwise...

Prayers of strength to Hannah's family, friends and all of us here at Webslouths who genuinely care....

Basilcat, may I just say that it is people like you, who have endured the deepest and darkest despair, that often prove to be the most valuable amongst us for logically thinking these cases through based on your personal experiences. Your voice is needed here. I am grateful to know that you are part of this community. Truly.

And your words are so beautiful. What a lovely way to still experience your beloved daughter.

First, let me say that I love the chief. He's dedicated, professional, and dreamy (he is!). But that doesn't mean I'm believing everything...

* LE said POI was not in the released videos. He WAS in the videos, and quite prominent.
* LE said HG wasn't walking with anyone but had a reflection in the store window. Um, no.
* LE said POI was bald and wearing black jeans he has dreads and big white shorts.

So....when LE says the last text is autocorrect or whatever, I'm not buying it just yet.

Yeah there are some messed up details.

Nope. Just speculating aloud. I have no idea what's going through his mind. Could be that is the easiest image he could find to replace his own photo.

Given the high level of concern and community involvement in this case this seems likely. It wouldnt surprise me if dreads hasnt received a threat or two already as well.

I know for a fact that the FBI's BAU detailed a profile on Morgan Harrington's killer. I absolutely would love to be able to read that now. You would think they would make more of those things public.

Anyone know if Hannah was a nursing student? In picture looked like she had a lab jacket on.Trying to find some kind of connection here.

JMO Bet he is staying with granny. JMO

Does anybody know what Hannah was majoring in? Was she a nursing student by any chance?

Yes - she was a nursing student according to a couple articles.

Anyone know if Hannah was a nursing student? In picture looked like she had a lab jacket on.Trying to find some kind of connection here.

According to one article she was. But also, for many science classes with labs, chemistry, bio etc you have to wear lab coats too.

Rick Boone ‏@RickBooneFOX5DC 26m
Update in the #HannahGraham case. There's activity inside the apt of the person of interest. Details in my LIVE report in 3mins @fox5newsdc

Yes, there's an article with a headline referring to her as a missing nursing student. If you read this thread, and the one before it, you'll find a discussion about it and the possibility she might have recognized this man from the hospital.

P.S. I love your user name :).

Here's what I don't understand. If wg started following hg because she looked distressed why would she then end up drinking in a bar with bg. In that second video wg is still following hg after she hooks up with bg. He didn't stop after she met someone as he claims. I don't know. Call it intuition but wg pings my perp meter way more than bg does. I guess time will tell but like a couple of others I'm really feeling like bg isn't their guy.

JMO Bet he is staying with granny. JMO

I get the feeling that he probably has some type of tight support group, including granny, that might be helping him/nudging him to do things a certain way right now.

I have never seen LE release so much false information..intentionally but if it works to solve this case kudos to the Chief otherwise he is getting a lot of undeserved accolades,imo.

But why release any information at all if the purpose was to give Dreads a false sense of security? Releasing a patently false description of a POI (bald, white shirt, black pants) would seem to create unnecessary work for the PD in filtering out bad leads. Why not just release no info? It doesn't make sense to me. I tend to believe WG initially gave them this description of a man WG claims he saw approach HG. Then something changed...??

Only classes mentioned by her on social media were French. She seemed to speak quite well. She was a student in the Arts and Sciences department (according to the info on UVA website) which includes the French degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow