VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so overwhelmed by how every single person has been touched by HG. Chief Longo, the search coordinator, it's amazing and I don't think there's a better team to be searching for his girl. They amaze me time and time again. Each case should be handled like this. You can see how much they care immediately.

What's the make/model of the car he was driving in when he left the police station? Was he the one driving? They said two people were in the car.

I hope they are looking for that bracelet that is on HG's right wrist. It looks yellowish to me.

If the police have his car, I wonder who's vehicle he was driving during the chase.

This whole thing is disturbing in so many ways.

Okay - for what my opinion is worth - I think they found evidence that Hannah is no longer with us. They are still looking for Hannah, but not alive.

If Jesse is innocent, no matter how scared he us, he needs to get his butt to the nearest police station right now

I didn't get that impression at all. I think he left in a "F.U. I'm outta here." He came in with a lawyer and gave LE no info. So basically it was a "leave me alone" type visit to LE.

The chief said he came in with family members and asked for an attorney and they (police) provided one.

THANKS! I can't believe people are listening and not hearing what he said!!! JMO

Sorry. I'll put in my hearing aid. I did hear it, just clarifying that this actually MEANS he's on the run.

Okay - for what my opinion is worth - I think they found evidence that Hannah is no longer with us. They are still looking for Hannah, but not alive.

I don't get that. I think they don't have a clue :(.

I am so overwhelmed by how every single person has been touched by HG. Chief Longo, the search coordinator, it's amazing and I don't think there's a better team to be searching for his girl. They amaze me time and time again. Each case should be handled like this. You can see how much they care immediately.

sometimes you don't want LE to be emotionally involved. right now, i think it's too much. Longo has to cool it.
see: how they're treating JM without having ANY evidence yet. if this guy is innocent, his life is RUINED.

The presser isn't over. The Grahams are about to speak.

This presser is a good example of how many people can watch the exact same thing and get completely different interpretations. Keep that in mind based on witnesses' statements.

It seems to me, IMO, that somebody else, as yet unnamed (possibly WG, possibly some other person), is also involved and the police know it.

They are putting the screws to JM knowing that he won't take the fall alone for this other person. He might not spill the beans about them, but he also isn't going to take credit for their actions.

IMO only, at this moment, based on the presser, & subject to change as info becomes available.

Dammit, this is just bizarre but I'm gonna cry now

Hannah's Mum and Dad are about to speak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads