VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than likely, dreads has fled the area by now. He could be 3 or 4 States over by now.

I've noticed all morning that the media is saying that the cops want to talk to the POI in the Heather Graham case. I saw Longo himself this morning asking people to try and help find Dreads so they can talk to him.

This doesn't sound like a tactic............this sounds like they should have detained him 2 days ago, taken him in for questioning, and THEN let him go if nothing came from it. Instead they let him walk away, twice, and now he is nowhere to be found.

Priceless............................

Heather Graham?

More than likely, dreads has fled the area by now. He could be 3 or 4 States over by now.

I've noticed all morning that the media is saying that the cops want to talk to the POI in the Heather Graham case. I saw Longo himself this morning asking people to try and help find Dreads so they can talk to him.

This doesn't sound like a tactic............this sounds like they should have detained him 2 days ago, taken him in for questioning, and THEN let him go if nothing came from it. Instead they let him walk away, twice, and now he is nowhere to be found.

Priceless............................

On what charges?

Was this confirmed to be JM? Because many, many locals were saying that the BG was a man by the name of "Frank" who was always down there, a harmless nuisance. I'm confused as to if JM and "Frank" are the same?

There's an AA man with dreadlocks nicknamed The Clapping Man whom many consider a nuisance on the Downtown Mall. But BG/JM are NOT the same guy. Clapping Man's real name is Michael Jones. People were mentioning him in a very early thread.

Very interesting. When I've seen LE go back to a scene they have already taken evidence from it is usually because evidence at another scene has been found and they want to match it up. For instance, If a body is found to have stickers on it, they may go back to scene 1 to look for stickers.

Casey Anthony comes to mind.

Ya the gloves done mean much...I probably have 2 boxes at my house just for various reasons.
Now, if they have found some connection to them, like a disposed of pair or something, then that is different...but just the gloves themselves prove nothing.

I didn't say they meant something. Nor did I say they were "evidence" I was simply stating my opinion that it sounded odd to me... JMO.

I have 3 or 4 boxes of blue latex gloves in my house. Husband needs them for work and I use them for cooking, play dough making, and other dirty jobs as I hate my hands being dirty. That being said Im also not a POI in a missing persons case. All relative perception here.........

One of Saturday's searchers blogged that her team found "a pair of purple latex gloves that did look suspiciously new" discarded by the side of the road. Could the box of black gloves removed from the apartment actually be purple? http://overlookedrva.com/2014/09/22/a-reason-to-hope/

Great observation! In the right light and maybe with them stretched out, I can see black latex appearing as dark purple.

Evidence is brought out in paper bags, or otherwise hidden from public view. If boxes of gloves were visible when brought out...it's because they belong to law enforcement.

Does anyone know if he still had dreadlocks that night she disappeared and shaved his head after the disappearance? if so, wonder if that has any significance?

LE saw him Saturday if his looks were different then they would have said so. JMO

Did the roomates just recently move out? I can imagine they don't want to be anywhere near this mess.

Someone posted earlier that there was and ad to rent the apt which would be available first week of OCT. IIRC the ad was placed before Hannah disappeared but don't hold me to that....I just woke up from a nap. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong