GUILTY VA - Heather Ciccone, 21, fatally shot, Spotsylvania County, 6 Dec 2015

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Soulmagent, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Ayashley

Ayashley Well-Known Member

All JMO but I feel what happened was HC being involved with JW somehow which resulted in DL stalking her since DL and JW obviously have history and children together. Then at some point JW got tired of having to hear about HC and whatever drama DL was starting, so JW recruited his friend to help lure HC out that night and decided to get rid of the 'problem'... Just goes to show nowadays you never know what your getting yourself into just by simply texting someone who has a crazy ex or S/O... RIP Heather you did not deserve what happened to you...

2. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Well-Known Member

Well someone had to drive the killers home from the boonies.

So did Long pick them up. Or who.

3. noctilucent

noctilucent Member

Joint trial date for Williams and Vejarano has been set for August 14-18: http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_2a2c614a-f07f-5ad7-abb4-0a0b862b9921.html

Vejarano's lawyer is considering several motions, including change of venue and separate trials.

4. Mountain Misst

Mountain Misst FA in Aus.

My lay interpretation of this report indicates that the shot was fired PM... overkill.

...both being indicted for the murder of a young woman that they allegedly shot in the back of the head after beating her to death

http://www.the-chesapeake.com/2017/...won-two-charged-in-murder-of-heather-ciccone/

5. GeeButtersnaps

GeeButtersnaps Active Member

That's the first I had ever heard of any beating and I've followed this case from the beginning. I wonder where the writer of this article got that info and if it's legit..the cause of death was listed as gunshot wound and when they said "upper body trauma" before that's what they were referring to. And with no more investigation info released yet I'd question the validity of that statement from that one article..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. DexterMorgan

DexterMorgan Well-Known Member

Me toooooooo.

Beaten?

7. noctilucent

noctilucent Member

Spotsylvania court records reveal new details about prosecution case in Ciccone slaying: http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_10fec50d-e43b-5683-8930-53255f3eadf9.html

The article also mentions that Long had allegedly been harassing Ciccone for months prior to the murder (she hasn't been charged with anything) and that Ciccone and Williams were still in communication as of the night of the murder. The search warrant mentioned in the article was requested so that police could search a cell phone they seized from Williams.

8. Inspector Gidget

Inspector Gidget Well-Known Member

9. noctilucent

noctilucent Member

Two men charged with killing Heather Ciccone will be charged separately: http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_18678f8c-f449-5748-ba67-eecfcdd5c1db.html

10. noctilucent

noctilucent Member

Heather Ciccone received call from accused killer shortly before her death, court records allege: http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_07e3a1ca-1c5a-5055-8a27-73146737ede5.html

Also in article: Williams' trial is set for December 4; Vejarano doesn't have a trial date yet because his original attorney had a conflict of interest. He has new attorneys and he has a hearing set for December 18. A trial date may be determined then.

The prosecution is also alleging that both defendants belonged to a street gang and worked together to distribute marijuana, and that both of those things had something to do with Ciccone's murder.

11. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

12. Soulmagent

Soulmagent Well-Known Member

Williams trial should be starting today.

13. Soulmagent

14. Soulmagent

15. noctilucent

noctilucent Member

Man describes discovering fatally wounded Heather Ciccone in his Spotsylvania driveway: http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_ff7d2556-119c-5218-80a4-6c9f715451ca.html

16. noctilucent

noctilucent Member

Sorry for the double-post, but I received an email about breaking news right after I posted the above:

Ciccone murder trial in recess after disturbance in courtroom: http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_a31d2fb7-ba0a-5100-83d3-8542aec30797.html

The jury was out of the courtroom at the time, and the defense had asked to present motions.

17. Lorena

Lorena Member

Wow, drama!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

18. noctilucent

noctilucent Member

The above article has been updated to reflect that court resumed at noon, with the defendant seated at the defense table.

19. Soulmagent

So, Keith Epps should retire or something . He has no interest in reporting apparently. imo.

20. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators