GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

I just remember a case ages ago where they were hunting down some guy in the thick woods. He knew they were hot on his heels so he shimmied up a tree. I may have read it somewhere else than here. It was some time ago.

Going to call it a night. Long day and tomorrow as well. Meeting many of my American Family for dinner just over our border. Stay safe all. Hoping these 2 are found soon. Makes me sick how long this freak has had her.

I agree. And I hope whoever it is had good intentions and didn’t just cry wolf so that lynch could get out of West Virginia. I really wish we knew more about this few second visit they made last night. Knock at door, told they were wanted, so they ran. They had to already know they were wanted. What made them run? Did they ask for anything? Did the woman try to get Lynch to leave Isabel? Did she get any info at all where they had been the whole week? They came by foot through rough terrain or had they been close to her home the whole time? Idk lots of questions re this encounter. JMHO

MOO, I think the FBI had a long conversation with this person, may have searched the home and certainly the property. As I've seen in pass cases, the FBI shares little.

I would imagine all friends and family of these two have been extensively questioned by FBI. They have extensive resources, behavioral/profile analysis, the best surveillance equipment, surveillance aircraft, and the FBI lab is just up the road in Quantico.

The manhunt is on with dedicated, diligent LE, a tight small community and the FBI. They will be found. It may not be quick due to the vast challenging terrain, but I believe tbey will be found.

JMHO

This makes me ill in so many ways! She didn't care about her OWN child, just that piece of S***. ! IMO

Agreed!! Does anyone else remember a case about a young girl who was groomed by a cousin with a long rap sheet. I think he was even on probation. The mom first tried to claim that her daughter jumped out of the car during an argument and hopped into her cousin’s car (who just happened to pull up at the exact same moment) and took off. She was charged with filing a false police report a few days later because the police discovered she’d actually planned to drop her daughter off with him ahead of time. I think the mom in that case also had a previous relationship with the guy who abducted her daughter. I don’t remember all the details but I remember it was nuts. I’m wanting to say they traveled all the way up to Ohio or Indiana but then traveled back to a nearby area and were spotted by someone. I think they both fled from the car when the police used a pit maneuver to stop the car but were shortly apprehended without much resistance. I think the girl was initially placed in a foster home following the event, but I didn’t follow what happened with the case in the aftermath because there was little information reported on it. Does anyone know which case I’m referring to and what may have happened to the cousin or whether the girl was ever allowed to return home to her mother’s care?

MOO, I think the FBI had a long conversation with this person, may have searched the home and certainly the property. As I've seen in pass cases, the FBI shares little.

I would imagine all friends and family of these two have been extensively questioned by FBI. They have extensive resources, behavioral/profile analysis, the best surveillance equipment, surveillance aircraft, and the FBI lab is just up the road in Quantico.

The manhunt is on with dedicated, diligent LE, a tight small community and the FBI. They will be found. It may not be quick due to the vast challenging terrain, but I believe tbey will be found.

JMHO
Yes they will be found soon. The fact they were knocking on someone’s door early on indicates poor planning, and it appears his scheme is quickly unraveling. Clearly this man is not thinking coherently.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Last edited:
I wonder how much of what is going on the 14 year old child understands. The implications of this man’s actions; the danger she is in.

The goofball “adult” is playing a game with very high stakes, and putting a child in the line of fire...literally. How pathetic and cowardly.

amateur opinion and speculation

I wonder how much of what is going on the 14 year old child understands. The implications of this man’s actions; the danger she is in.

I agree! I had a Little Sister for a while through the Big Sisters/Little Sisters organization, and there was a good bit of training that was involved beforehand. One thing that really made an impression was this---

They said to be suspicious of a guy who would choose to date a woman with 2-3+ kids... That most men usually would prefer to date single women.. That the man's interest might be more focused on kids, and he might not even see it himself, at the beginning.

So I wondered right away if the reason that Isabel's mother broke up with Bruce in the first place was because she suspected he had an interest in her daughter.

I agree! I had a Little Sister for a while through the Big Sisters/Little Sisters organization, and there was a good bit of training that was involved beforehand. One thing that really made an impression was this---

They said to be suspicious of a guy who would choose to date a woman with 2-3+ kids... That most men usually would prefer to date single women.. That the man's interest might be more focused on kids, and he might not even see it himself, at the beginning.

So I wondered right away if the reason that Isabel's mother broke up with Bruce in the first place was because she suspected he had an interest in her daughter.
THIS^

There can’t be much foliage, it would have to be tree bark chamo.

Just catching up on this thread as I spent the day yesterday in Monongahela Forest and Spruce Knob areas in West Virginia, which is a bit west of the Virginia border. A couple of hours from where they were last sighted.

I went to photograph the fall foliage and actually there were still a lot of leaves on the trees. There were Amber Alert signs that stated BOLO for a Toyota along the roadways that I was on. I wondered what was happening, but cell service was limited. Then I saw it on the news tonight and found this thread.

Hoping they find Isabel soon, and of course we all want her found safe!

While we wait for news I'm posting the story of Jeremiah Button. He built and lived in an elaborate homemade bunker undetected by LE for 3 years. His underground, hand dug hideout is very impressive. The photos are amazing in this article.

IH's abductor possesses landscape and carpentry skills, as noted by LE.

Fugitive child *advertiser censored* suspect missing since 2016 is found hiding in underground bunker in Wisconsin

The bunker was equipped with electricity, computers, television, and radio. He built a contraption for filtering water, pumping it through charcoal and filters and boiling it. There are also solar panels on the roof and a bike-powered generator inside.

JMHO....as I while away the hours waiting for IH to come home

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p