GUILTY VA - IH, 14, taken by mothers ex-bf, Bruce Lynch, 34, Bumpass, Louisa County, 21 Oct 2019

I would've let them in, probably fed them and let them shower. Living out the country- we just do those type of things....
After raising a bunch of kids though- I am good at picking out liars- so I'd get my neighbor the Sheriff as well

What on earth would a grown man and a young girl need to use your shower for out of nowhere in the middle of the country?

From the article
CAROLINE COUNTY, Va. — Isabel Hicks, the 14-year-old Louisa County girl who was the subject of an AMBER Alert, and her alleged abductor Bruce Lynch were found Wednesday night, Crime Insider sources told Jon Burkett.

The pair was stopped in a vehicle in Caroline County, Burkett reported.

Neither the teenage girl, nor the 33-year-old man were injured during the traffic stop.

What on earth would a grown man and a young girl need to use your shower for out of nowhere in the middle of the country?

I would assume they were father and daughter, and we have camping down the road. As I said, I live next door to a Sheriff (who drives his cop suv home.) Not real life, so no matter. She has been found, all good

:D So glad I stayed up after work tonight even though I really just wanted to curl up under the covers.

If needed (but hopefully not), please alert so we can change name to initials. It will be a large undertaking but we will.

(not really important now but I am curious to learn where the car they were found in came from)

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back