GUILTY VA - Janyiha Whiteman, 11 months, Virginia Beach, 1 Oct 2011

This makes me so sick. This poor little angel. I really hope and pray she hasn't been sold or harmed in any way. I just want to cry.

Why?

Funny how his sister was showing all kinds of support for the BF last night on the news FB pages, then this morning or late last night, all her comments have been deleted. Still holding out hope for the baby's safe return...

I never know how much can be posted about facebook pages, especially when they are comments from news pages.. if someone could share here or PM me that info, sure would save me the fear of stepping on toes or time outs haha.

http://www.wtkr.com/news/wtkr-virginia-beach-police-search-for-10monthold-baby-girl-20111020,0,2848731.story

Virginia Beach police investigating case of missing 11-month-old as suspicious death

Friday morning at approximately 3:30 a.m., Virginia Beach police officers found Smith walking in the 200 block of Atlantic Avenue. Officers took Smith into custody without incident.

The investigation led detectives to a hotel parking lot in the 1800 block of Atlantic Avenue where a child's body has been recovered.

helps explain why BF sis removed her comments from the news FB pages... so sad :(

The search for a missing 11-month-old girl ended tragically. Her body was found in a hotel parking lot in Virginia Beach and police are calling her death suspicious.

The investigation led detectives to a hotel in the 1800 block of Atlantic Avenue, where the baby's body was recovered, Virginia Beach police said.

Police said the cause of death and identification will be determined by the Medical Examiner's Office in Norfolk.

The case remains under investigation by members of the Department's Homicide Unit.
http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/va_beach/missing-baby-found-dead-in-parking-lot

RIP Sweet Baby Girl. This is so sad. I was really hoping this was some sort of misunderstanding and she would be found safe.

Sweet baby... May you rest in peace now.

Baby Janyiha

87c43d66b4bb60e082b111660028325c.jpg

only update for WTKR news is that the hotel was the Country Inn and Suites on Atlantic Ave.

Will post again if there is anything on Wavy.

Wavy is saying
police have found the body of a 10 month old
found on the 5th floor of the hotels parking garage
Mother was in jail for selling marijuana
Mother is distraught
BF has not been charged in connection with the body, yet

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_news/va_beach/police-need-help-locating-missing-baby

"[I asked him to] make sure my baby was taken care of," Mary added. "If something were to go wrong, to take her to someone to deal with the situation and he said he would."

"I don't think he's hiding her from me," Whiteman added. "I don't think he knows that I'm home, but then I don't know either."

"I miss her more than anything," White said. "That's my heart. That's my world. That's my first kid and I really want here back."

story updated at 9:44am this morning. Guess the LE had not met with the mother by then :(

she was left in a parking deck???!!! really?

This is horrible.

I'm anxious to hear how long she was there! VAB is pretty heavy on having camera's everywhere!

I just love when they add in, "police are calling her death suspicious"... ya think!?! Did I miss something about 10-11 month olds are now starting to commit suicide.... oiy vey

sorry... frustrated that this poor little girls life was taken so soon.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - babies are being found in parking garages now.

Children are not to be treated like garbage ..............:banghead::banghead::furious:

please note a medical examiner has not positively identified the body yet!! (tho highly unlikely it could be anyone else)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back