VA VA - Jennifer Lewis, 44, Bedford, 25 Dec 2021

BrownBear

Reaction score
SOIHIXFV6FGSHKBYV4LYEDHTCE.png

Police say they received the complaint regarding 44-year-old Jennifer Lewis, of Bedford, on Friday at about 4 p.m. Authorities say the person who made the complaint is concerned about the woman’s location and welfare.

(...)

Investigators believe Lewis is driving a 2007 orange Dodge Nitro with Virginia license plates UCE1128.

Police searching for missing Bedford woman last seen on Christmas

JnRyan

Reaction score
Nothing on this in the media or from the police since the first week of January. Her FB page, if the page above is hers, seems to indicate almost nothing from her since 21 December on her FB. I noted she is from the area where I live and went to Princess Anne HS in Virginia Beach.

swanniee11

Reaction score
I'm concerned about the comments from 1/1 on her FB. IMO

j_in_c

Reaction score
Would be nice if they can confirm that her car is also missing. An orange car should stand out ... hoping she is just out of communication.

hey-Debbie

Reaction score
SOIHIXFV6FGSHKBYV4LYEDHTCE.png

Police say they received the complaint regarding 44-year-old Jennifer Lewis, of Bedford, on Friday at about 4 p.m. Authorities say the person who made the complaint is concerned about the woman’s location and welfare.

(...)

Investigators believe Lewis is driving a 2007 orange Dodge Nitro with Virginia license plates UCE1128.

Police searching for missing Bedford woman last seen on Christmas

Humm from the last post on the linked FB pagehttps://www.facebook.com/jennifer.r.lewis.520 and the day she went missing this could be a couple of possible things. What we don't know is who the actual last person was that saw her and where did they last see her. I means the cops have to know who last layed eyes on her.

?!?

Reaction score