VA - Jholie Moussa, 16, Fairfax County, 12 Jan 2018 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Dalagali, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

I'm with you. As well, it takes 6 days (reported missing on the 12th...arrested for prior assault on the 18th), for someone to tell LE that he had assaulted her previously?????

I would have been screaming "he did it again"....not really, because he would still be in jail for the previous assault.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

2. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

3. Henry2326

This was from Feb 2nd. Wonder about the other leads. Sure is quiet...
    ----------------------------------
    "Police said a 17-year-old, whose name was not released, is now in custody and charged with assaulting Jholie. Police spokesman Richard Perez said the 17-year-old is also a person of interest in her death.

But he said police are still pursuing other leads as well."

http://time.com/5129102/jholie-moussa-update/

4. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

possibly ppl who don't trust police.

5. Henry2326

6. Henry2326

The following doesn't sound like thats the case from the mom.. Also no confirmation from LE.

-------------------------------------

"Moussa had a no-contact order against the young man, her mother said in an interview Wednesday.

Police in Fairfax County, Virginia, have not identified the person of interest. They declined to comment on his relationship with Moussa or whether she had a protective order against him."

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...erson-of-Interest-in-Her-Death-472033253.html

7. alexwood

alexwood Well-Known Member

Gardener posted this article, dated Jan. 31, 2018, which mentions that Jholie had a protective, or no-contact, order against the ex-boyfriend (according to Johlie's mother).

"Moussa had a no-contact order against the young man, her mother said in an interview Wednesday."
    https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...erson-of-Interest-in-Her-Death-472033253.html

8. always reading

always reading Well-Known Member

http://www.wusa9.com/mobile/article...ens-murder-to-be-released-from-jail/515755472

The teenager who Fairfax County police identified as a person-of-interest in the Jholie Moussa murder case, could be out of jail by tomorrow.

The 17-year-old is Jholie Moussa’s ex-boyfriend. He has not been charged in her murder.
    The prosecution was not able to put on a case and asked for a continuance.

The teen’s defense attorney argued that without a victim, and no evidence in the case, he should be released from jail.

The judge approved his release with electronic monitoring. She ordered he turn in his passport, not leave the state and have no contact with the Moussa family.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

9. Henry2326

10. Steelslady

Steelslady Well-Known Member

11. Henry2326

FAIRFAX, Va.*- A 17-year-old boy identified as a*person of interest*in the death of Jholie Moussa, whose body was found two weeks after she went missing, has been released from jail under GPS monitoring Friday morning, a Fairfax County spokesperson has confirmed.

The person of interest had been in custody since Jan. 18 for an unrelated charge for felony assault against Moussa before*she went missing on Jan. 12. Fairfax County police said the unreported assault was discovered during their investigation into Moussa's disappearance.

The person of interest has not been identified because he is a minor, but*sources have told FOX 5*that he is Moussa’s ex-boyfriend.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-ne...oussa-murder-investigation-released-from-jail

12. CoCoLava

CoCoLava New Member

I am SMDH right now because released/suspect or whatever. My hinky meter is at 100. Abused in the past and was never reported, so this time was the last time for Jholie. Imo

Sent from my Z833 using Tapatalk

13. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

I know this was from awhile ago in this thread, but for future reference, if anyone may need FAST info on their teen's phone calls:

My 15 yr old had her cell phone either lost or stolen at a party. The next morning we went to SPRINT to see if it was being used by anyone.

The salesclerk was able to immediately look on his computer, and he read to us the last 3 texts and calls that were made on the cell. Turned out they were calls my daughter made. And later someone dropped it off and said it was in their purse and someone thought it was theirs and put it there.

Any how, the point being, if your child is missing, you can go to your carrier, and they will tell the parent that owns the account, what the most recent calls/texts were, I am sure. Because they were willing to tell me, and it was only a missing cell, not a missing kid.

Bethan likes this.
  14. Henry2326

15. alexwood

Thank you, Henry, for all your updates in Jholie's case!

16. Steleheart

Steleheart Administrator Staff Member Administrator

17. Henry2326

Your welcome. This case is solvable....hoping LE has the evidence.

18. Irishboy

Irishboy Well-Known Member

Yes I did that too. For a phone call they can tell the location where made and text the ti/from

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

19. alexwood

20. Cjmitchell

Cjmitchell New Member

Anything? No news at all what’s up with the suspect? Any evidence anything? Nothing? It’s so quiet......