VA - Jholie Moussa, 16, Fairfax County, 12 Jan 2018 *Arrest*

I felt as if her sister was speaking directly to her. When she stated "she has no control" twice, she meant it.
I don't know what she meant by that though. I'm confused on the cell phone issue. Who was she snap chatting?

Twins are really close (thinking of my nieces). I am wondering if her sister may know more or has said more than we know. This is weird.

Timeline is strange - Her and sis were doing her hair and she gets a text/Snapchat then just ups and leaves (back real quick). Snapchat can be traced (per CF case).
Jholie last seen leaving house at 4:45, her phone gets a text from 12 yo boy phone at 5:00 PM? How do they know? (I know its possible but that;s pretty fast turnaround).

Sisters can be real close, and i guess twins even more so. Just some stuff not fully out there IMO.

Timeline is strange - Her and sis were doing her hair and she gets a text/Snapchat then just ups and leaves (back real quick). Snapchat can be traced (per CF case).
Jholie last seen leaving house at 4:45, her phone gets a text from 12 yo boy phone at 5:00 PM? How do they know? (I know its possible but that;s pretty fast turnaround).

Sisters can be real close, and i guess twins even more so. Just some stuff not fully out there IMO.
I believe a stranger asked the 12 year old boy to use his phone, and called her. Not sure how they found that out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

"Not sure how they found that out" - yeh since she supposedly left 15 minutes prior to the call./text.

I think her family has access to her phone records even though she took her phone with her. Since her parents probably pay for the phone, they were likely able to get the phone company to see what numbers called her or texted her. With family plans that is much easier than with adults who pay for their own cell phone plan. I'm guessing that is how they found the 12 year old who said he let a man use his phone. JMO.

I think her family has access to her phone records even though she took her phone with her. Since her parents probably pay for the phone, they were likely able to get the phone company to see what numbers called her or texted her. With family plans that is much easier than with adults who pay for their own cell phone plan. I'm guessing that is how they found the 12 year old who said he let a man use his phone. JMO.
Yes just seemed particularly fast given the time of the events described

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Been following this case since I saw it appear on my FB feed. I live between Norfolk and Fairfax so I will definitely be keeping an eye and ear out for anything.

Does anyone know why the FBI got involved? I'm very happy to hear that they are investigating, but this isn't like the case of Ashanti Billie, where the abduction happened on a military base, and from what we know the case does not cross state lines, so what could explain their involvement?

ETA: Maybe it's the because of the proximity of Fairfax to DC? Idk, just guessing here.

This may have already been mentioned, but Jholie is on the FBI's most wanted kidnapped/missing page: https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/jholie-moussa

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/jholie-moussa/@@download.pdf

Really concerned for her!
Sounds like a lot more to the story.....DC field office is in charge of the case.

Anyone with information about Joulie’s possible whereabouts is urged to contact Alexandria police at 703-691-2131, the FBI Washington Field Office at 202-278-2000 or at*https://tips.fbi.gov.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/01/...oussa-as-mother-records-desperate-video-plea/

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

This just pisses me off. So what if she left voluntarily? That doesn't mean someone wasn't luring her out under false pretenses.
Exactly! How come they are so easy in saying ahh he/she left voluntarily and is not in danger. They cant know that for sure at all.

Makes me think of a case here in the Netherlands that was rule a suicide, while its obviously murder. Guy falls out of window and is dead. Police says suicide. Significant detail is the window he "fell" from wasnt open....

It pisses me off as well that it seems sometimes as if LE just dont want to put their energy in it to solve it. Also with missing persons. Especially in this case too. She got a text and left, she said she would come back quickly. The situation to me has nothing to do with her running away or leaving voluntarily. Because she wasnt planning to leave at that point at all.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Been following this case since I saw it appear on my FB feed. I live between Norfolk and Fairfax so I will definitely be keeping an eye and ear out for anything.

Does anyone know why the FBI got involved? I'm very happy to hear that they are investigating, but this isn't like the case of Ashanti Billie, where the abduction happened on a military base, and from what we know the case does not cross state lines, so what could explain their involvement?

ETA: Maybe it's the because of the proximity of Fairfax to DC? Idk, just guessing here.
They must know something we don't.

Exactly! How come they are so easy in saying ahh he/she left voluntarily and is not in danger. They cant know that for sure at all.

Makes me think of a case here in the Netherlands that was rule a suicide, while its obviously murder. Guy falls out of window and is dead. Police says suicide. Significant detail is the window he "fell" from wasnt open....

It pisses me off as well that it seems sometimes as if LE just dont want to put their energy in it to solve it. Also with missing persons. Especially in this case too. She got a text and left, she said she would come back quickly. The situation to me has nothing to do with her running away or leaving voluntarily. Because she wasnt planning to leave at that point at all.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk
It crossed my mind that she is hooked up with someone that the FBI wants. Possibly they are more interested in this person for. Other reasons. I'm hopeful of this scenario for her safety.

From January 19, some words of wisdom:

ALEXANDRIA, VA. (WUSA9) - A desperate family searches for their missing teenager. Police say she’s a runaway and there’s been no sign of danger. But aren’t all runaways in danger?
Jholie Moussa's twin sister was certain Jholie was planning to be right back back when she walked out the front door after sending Snapchats with a strange man. Jolie apparently told someone that she was going to a party in Norfolk. But her family says friends in Norfolk have not seen her.

The FBI has joined with Fairfax County Police working leads.
What about that term "runaway?"

"We don't even use that classification on our posters anymore," said Robert Lowery, with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

We asked Lowery whether "runaways" are inherently "in danger."

"Well, I think in a broad sense, yes. We consider any missing child in danger," said Lowery.
"The fact that she's not been in contact with anyone that we are aware of...The longer she's missing, the more concern we have because anytime a child is missing time is the enemy," said Lowery.

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/missing-children-and-runaways-may-all-be-in-great-danger/509562241

Absolutely, a missing teen can be a runaway and yet be in grave danger. I don't follow many teen missing cases anymore because I find myself getting angry at them for upsetting their families and taking up time and energy from LE. Still, so much can go wrong and I'm glad that the authorities are following up on Jholie's case rather than writing it off as yet another runaway.

There's so much danger out there and no matter what motivated her to leave without telling anyone where she was going Jholie needs to be found. What begins as a "fun" adventure can turn ugly very quickly.

So Jholie and the man that asked to use the kid's phone both had on black and white plaid shirts with ripped jeans. Coincidence?

The FBI is joining in the investigation to locate a missing teenage girl from Fairfax County, police say.

Fairfax County police say they have looked into the tip that Moussa was in Norfolk, but it did not pan out.

According to police, detectives have spoken with around 20 people who have had recent contact with Moussa. However, police say many of those 20 people who are friends with Moussa have not been fully cooperating with investigators.

At this point in their investigation, police say they do not believe Moussa is in imminent danger.

Anyone with information about Moussa is asked to call police at 703-691-2131, the FBI Washington Field Office at 202-278-2000 or at*https://tips.fbi.gov.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-ne...ion-to-find-missing-16-year-old-jholie-moussa

The BBM is super concerning. Why would people who are her friends not be fully cooperating? Ugh. I hate to think this but, I'm worried that perhaps LE is saying she is "not in imminent danger" because they think she is deceased. :( Her friends need to talk. JMO.

I wonder if they have evidence that she left the state of Virginia? The FBI gets involved whenever missing kids cases cross state lines but I have read that they also might be involved in a missing person case right away if there is forensic technology needed that only the FBI has access to. Who knows what that could be in this case but I think they know a lot more than they are sharing with the public. JMO.

The BBM is super concerning. Why would people who are her friends not be fully cooperating? Ugh. I hate to think this but, I'm worried that perhaps LE is saying she is "not in imminent danger" because they think she is deceased. :( Her friends need to talk. JMO.
I'm thinking her friends might think it's snitching to give any info. They probably feel they are helping her, not knowing she's in real danger.

The Uncle is wearing the exact clothes that the 12 year old described the person that borrowed his phone was wearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back