VA - Jholie Moussa, 16, Fairfax County, 12 Jan 2018 *Arrest*

The Uncle is wearing the exact clothes that the 12 year old described the person that borrowed his phone was wearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yikes

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

The Uncle is wearing the exact clothes that the 12 year old described the person that borrowed his phone was wearing.

How did you find that out?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Is the FBI investigating as a kidnapping? She was seen waiting by curb for someone. I believe someone picked her up. There has been Zero updates, her poor sister and family.

42nd Street regarded online as ghetto but also university area, parties from different years are on google.
I couldn't find any parties listed for that Friday evening in Norfolk. Who she was texting is paramount. This case is baffling!

Are we allowed to talk about things we see on the FB group that was made for her? I saw some interesting things there.

42nd Street regarded online as ghetto but also university area, parties from different years are on google.
I couldn't find any parties listed for that Friday evening in Norfolk. Who she was texting is paramount. This case is baffling!

Perhaps you should rephrase that. To be clear, it is not the best area and crime has frequently occurred in this part of Norfolk. "Ghetto," however, is not the best term to use.

That area is near Old Dominion University and Norfolk State University. College students live around this area in apartments and houses. Parties thrown by college students would not be listed online. It is typically a word-by-mouth/social media thing.

Are we allowed to talk about things we see on the FB group that was made for her? I saw some interesting things there.
You can link to a public "find Jholie" type group, and you can discuss info posted by a group admin. If it's a non-admin post or comment it's off limits to discuss here. But i think you could say something like "there's a post with interesting comments in the fb find group today at 8:32am".

On the bring Jholie home page a MP shared a post of TM that shows home videos. In the comments there is a post of a YouTube video that says who they think is involved in her disappearance.

Perhaps you should rephrase that. To be clear, it is not the best area and crime has frequently occurred in this part of Norfolk. "Ghetto," however, is not the best term to use.

That area is near Old Dominion University and Norfolk State University. College students live around this area in apartments and houses. Parties thrown by college students would not be listed online. It is typically a word-by-mouth/social media thing.
Several sites list it as exactly that and in the s breath it's a college party town, I'm not about to revise a post to appease anyone as this is how that exact address was described, and not by me.

E 42nd St is a very nice part of town. I presume they mean W 42nd, which is Lamberts Point neighborhood. It’s not the greatest, but a lot of students live there.

I’m confused about the phone. Sis says she texted/Snapchatted and 12 year old boy says the man called someone. Which is it?

I’m confused about the phone. Sis says she texted/Snapchatted and 12 year old boy says the man called someone. Which is it?

I think early reports said called, but newer reports say text.

This is NOT the same "Father" with the cut eye in Peggy Fox's (DC reporter) Facebook live video. This is her stepfather (Mom's husband)...so he wouldn't be the same one with the eye injury.

Here is a youtube video of dad pleading for Jholie and his eye is NOT cut therefore he got that injury days after Jholie went missing. I have seen many comments on FB blaming dad and is eye is from Jholie. This video will debunk that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bPC6r0fU20

I'm confused too. The way I understood it was that when Jholie was home she got a text/snapchat from someone, left the house and then someone called her from 12 yo boy's phone. But I'm not sure if the text/snapchat came from the same number than the call? I think the 12 yo would have said if the man also used his phone to text/snapchat. I think it would be weird to send a snapchat from some random person's phone because you have to log in to your own account etc, but who knows.

I'm really confused about this, it doesn't look good at all. LE still thinks Jholie is a runaway? But FBI listed her on the most wanted missing/kidnapped- list?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back