VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #11

How do you feel the jury will decide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is so comparable to JA. When she couldn't have him any more her main objective was to destroy him. I shudder to think what could have happened if he had stayed longer. No matter if he wins this case or not, he is a lucky man. jmo.

He got out alive, it could have been 5 or more fingers and a slash to the face! She really is a scary angry individual and the type to bring you down one way or another. A lot of emotional damage was done but I’m just so thankful that he had the strength left in him to tell his side while showing the real side of AH. This will contribute greatly to his healing process. Im sure he has had his own ptsd through all of this.

He‘s still got it going on even being older than when he first began film. He will age well and will always be attractive because of his heart. He is an incredible actor! Huge talent!

Go Johnny!

I was looking at the first two statements JD brought up for defamation, and I find them to be linked. I think that when you read the title, "I spoke up against sexual violence..." And then you read the next statement, "Two years ago, I became a representative of domestic abuse..." (Or something like that), it becomes obvious to this reader that two years ago, she became a representative of domestic abuse because she spoke up against sexual violence during her divorce or TRO with JD.

I think that defames him. It makes people think, too, that the divorce was about sexual violence, and I find it to be false because back then, she wasn't even making SA claims. I'd link those two statements together. I also want to know "how" she became a "representative of domestic abuse." Did someone crown her that? I mean, that would have to make her statements true and who deemed her statements true and crowned her that?

I'm not sure about the third statement.

I know that she wants to say she didn't write that title, but she took ownership of that title with her tweet.

I wonder why the WAPO thought they could write a title like that anyway. What was said to them to make them write that?

Anyone have any thoughts?

my guess is JD flew immediately to France to be with his family...it was his daughter's birthday. As for AH probably back to LAX.
I'm not sure that AH flew back to LAX. I googled "Amber Heard LAX" and there are a lot of pictures when she did show up at LAX on previous occasions, including last year.

I would think someone would have gotten wind of that, and media sure would have been on the lookout, especially with all the publicity.
Kind of hard to show up incognito I think.

I'm starting to conclude the the Washington Post wouldn't have written title like that unless someone told them something about AH, JD, and sexual violence.

Also, if she became a rep for "domestic abuse," which seems to be "SV" from the title, and she became it when she spoke out, well, that was during the TRO and the People magazine article, so I'd say she's lying because she didn't report sexual abuse at that time.

Last edited:
I'm not sure that AH flew back to LAX. I googled "Amber Heard LAX" and there are a lot of pictures when she did show up at LAX on previous occasions, including last year.

I would think someone would have gotten wind of that, and media sure would have been on the lookout, especially with all the publicity.
Kind of hard to show up incognito I think.
LAX is just one airport in the area. Frankly she could have gone anywhere via private plane...who really knows. I just think she left town.

I watched the trial, many you tube videos of what I missed, read all the threads here. I cannot fathom how AH could could win.
Her many lies made me sick. I would like the opportunity to tell her to her face. She saw a rich man, older than she that she could take advantage of, take his fame and money. After 15 months, she wanted out and so did he and she wanted the PR of saying he was an abuser do she could destroy him.
I even believe her lawyers were so bad because AH had to control them.

I even consider that AH may very well show up at the verdict reading. If, and given her attitude, she believes she will win this case, she will want to be there to gloat.

I was thinking the same. If she wins it would be loads of gloat. If she loses I can see her faking a breakdown, shrieking, etc. So for her she would take advantage of both.

I can't remember what thread it was mentioned in last week, that AH didn't turn in/over her devices? How does she get away with that? Did she say she used a burner phone and doesn't remember the phone number? Do companies/data providers of burner phones keep track of text messages? Do you know if her emails were turned over?

How can a case go to trial if one party is hiding major evidence? It is so unfair. I don't understand how she keeps getting away with things. Couldn't they have subpoenaed IO Tillman, RP and her sister's phone records to see if they were a conspiracy on certain dates in the penthouse? Why wasn't this told to the jury that she refused to turn over her devices? So many questions. TIA

I was thinking the same. If she wins it would be loads of gloat. If she loses I can see her faking a breakdown, shrieking, etc. So for her she would take advantage of both.
IF she shows up for verdict, she'll put on a show either way. Get ready for a speech to the waiting press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991