VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #11

How do you feel the jury will decide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went through the verdict forms with Nate the lawyer on YouTube yesterday, and It was only with his expertise that I finally understood them! I can’t imagine how the jury will figure them out …..
One case on here I watched.... It took the jury 1/2 a day just for the instructions, the next morning gave their verdict.

If his security guy is there I would think JD would also be there. He never lets Johnny out of his site.

If he is there and if he wins he may show up. Security will be an issue to keep an eye on. If he loses I don’t think he will step in. He could be sitting on his private plane waiting to hear from BC. Just my imagination speculating…

Much of the security was hired locally for use during the trial. I don't know if security being present with the Depp legal team is an indicator of his presence in the area or simply because this is so high profile and there are people outside the courthouse awaiting a verdict.

MOO whether Depp himself is there or not, security makes sense in this atmosphere, for him and those around/associated with him and this case.

One case on here I watched.... It took the jury 1/2 a day just for the instructions, the next morning gave their verdict.

I think this case is also complicated because the third thing the jury must do is to determine the financial award situation before finally reporting.

This, alone, could be problematic.

Or maybe not such a big deal if the verdict is unanimous in the first go-round.

Verdict late today? Im not so sure any more.
I believe they all made up their minds before deliberation began. But you have to review forms and maybe review evidence so that your heart complies with your mind. They should be in unison for sure.

I understand there is always the chance of a rogue juror. I would be shocked if they are out longer than Wednesday. I believe they will find Depp was defamed and Amber lied from the beginning. She wanted his money and fame. Then she was out. What a scam.

Much of the security was hired locally for use during the trial. I don't know if security being present with the Depp legal team is an indicator of his presence in the area or simply because this is so high profile and there are people outside the courthouse awaiting a verdict.

MOO whether Depp himself is there or not, security makes sense in this atmosphere, for him and those around/associated with him and this case.
I'm pretty sure the security for JD is his personal security guys that he employees 24/7?

I saw JD speak with the local security last week but one of his own is there. I can’t recall his name but he’s been with Johnny over 20 years.

IDK if there is a 10 minute rule but I believe if there is a juror question someone from both sides need to be in the court room.
Who answers the jury question? The judge? Do the attorneys speak/argue what the answer should be or is it formality that they attend? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea