Status
Not open for further replies.
She has a little girl.
I’m sure she can get “a job”.
Just not a princess acting job .
I was talking about she’s ( hopefully)
toast in the industry

MOO
Exactly. Nobody wants her baby to starve to death ;). Plenty of us single moms have raised our kids on a salary less than that of a famous actress.

They agreed Adam Waldman had defamed her.
Ironically, if he made the same exact statements today, she'd never be able to sue for that.
But because he made those statements BEFORE a jury found her to be a lying liar who lies, she won on that count.
Everything he said, was actually 100% true. He just spoke too soon.

I think she’s pretty conniving and manipulative, but I don’t want her entire world burned down. She has a child, she shouldn’t be banned from every possible avenue to have a life and career of some sort. However, I think at this point she needs to be quiet, live her life, stop beating this drum. Hopefully there’s some sort of peace to be found someday.

She needs to show that she is a trustworthy person to invest $$$millions in for a future film project.

Considering the scale of her manipulative lies, the defrauding of charities and the calculated manipulation of two major companies (ACLU, Washington Post), she has a very long way to go to restore her reputation.

There will be some people that want her in their project for the agenda she carries and such, but it will be to an end she doesn't want.

She does need to suffer the consequences of her actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member