VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or they thought that money was almost an afterthought… CourtTV anchors saying it could take anywhere from 5 minutes to 5 hours… also saying it depends on if they (anchors) can see on their recorded footage,whether or not judge was on the first page of verdict forms (JD) or the sixth (AH)…

Or they thought that money was almost an afterthought… CourtTV anchors saying it could take anywhere from 5 minutes to 5 hours… also saying it depends on if they (anchors) can see on their recorded footage,whether or not judge was on the first page of verdict forms (JD) or the sixth (AH)…
5 hours !!!
I can't hold my breath that long!

GROAN! How embarrassing for the jury. They got sent back to jury room to award damages. It appears jury assessed liability but thought they didn't need to assess dollar amount. Probably means jury didn't want either party to benefit monetarily. Sooooooo. Is jury writing down $1.00 on the verdict form right now?

GROAN! How embarrassing for the jury. They got sent back to jury room to award damages. It appears jury assessed liability but thought they didn't need to assess dollar amount. Probably means jury didn't want either party to benefit monetarily. Sooooooo. Is jury writing down $1.00 on the verdict form right now?

I wonder if they didn't realise that they could decide damages?, maybe they thought it was just whoever they found for is awarded what they asked for?.
I doubt it because it seemed pretty clear,but you never know.

So does that mean that the attorneys got to see who won or lost already?
CTV anchors said, it depends on whether or not the attorneys saw which verdict form page the judge was open to.

if it was page 1, then JD won.

if she flipped to page 6, then it was AH charges.

if she cannily hid the form, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member