VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was an excellent question which she would have been well served to show some humility but she never really answered him. She literally made all the shows...must have been on a plane to NY right after verdict. I find that disgusting. I note her sidekick Rottenborn (or whatever the name) is much lower key.

I think Mr. Rottenborn may have figured out exactly what type of woman he was representing

Of all the lies and misrepresentations EB is spewing, she really goes way over the top with expecting us to believe that AH’s first reaction to the verdict was “ I’m so sorry for all the women I let down”. JMO
Don’t know how she can say it with a straight face. But that’s part of the campaign to portray AH as an “Ambassador “ I reckon.

Last edited:
Of all the lies and misrepresentations EB is spewing, she really goes way over the top with expecting us to believe that AH’s first reaction to the verdict was “ I’m so sorry for all the women I let down”. JMO
Don’t know how she can say it with a straight face. But that’s part of the campaign to portray AH as an “Ambassador “ I reckon.

monetary tort judgement cannot be discharged due to bankruptcy

''Believe it all or Believe Nothing' is actually a legal concept.

If someone is testifying under oath, then EVERYTHING they say has to be the truth. The jurors should not be picking and choosing which portions of the testimony are to be accepted as truthful.

If someone is telling some fantastical stories that do not seem plausible and are deemed untrue after evidence is shown to discredit it, then the jurors have to throw out the rest of the testimony as questionable.

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.​

Elaine would never go for an hour interview with him…too bad.

I got the feeling the whole CBS team wasn’t buying her story.

She certainly made the rounds today.
I haven’t seen any Tweets yet, but CourtTV just said that tomorrow EB will be interviewed by Chanley. Live and in-depth they say.
Hope it’s not another soft ball interview.

At 1:32:00

Attachments

• 42E23D89-C5F0-46EE-8AE9-CD59C51A077C.jpeg
    42E23D89-C5F0-46EE-8AE9-CD59C51A077C.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 3
She borders defamatory herself. If she isn't careful she will have the jurors suing her. She is making some strong insinuations. jmo.

That was my immediate thought. It’s derogatory slander but she doesn’t have the emotional intelligence to know by releasing that statement she is setting up the jury for harm.

Jurors could lose their lives by an angry fan or a mentally unstable person. They should never be put in a situation like that. They deserve the protection they are promised. It’s up to them if they want to speak publicly.

The judge made it clear that she wasn’t going to release their names for a year. It’s bizarre how that went right over Elaines head, so much so that within hours after the verdict she accuses them of demonizing. There is something very wrong with that. It calls for disciplinary action.

Im convinced that she is unstable, her actions are erratic.

That was my immediate thought. It’s derogatory slander but she doesn’t have the emotional intelligence to know by releasing that statement she is setting up the jury for harm.

Jurors could lose their lives by an angry fan or a mentally unstable person. They should never be put in a situation like that. They deserve the protection they are promised. It’s up to them if they want to speak publicly.

The judge made it clear that she wasn’t going to release their names for a year. It’s bizarre how that went right over Elaines head, so much so that within hours after the verdict she accuses them of demonizing. There is something very wrong with that. It calls for disciplinary action.

I'm confused, did EB name the jurors?

Not sure how they can come to any harm when no-one knows who they are.

The reason that the Court will keep the Juror’s identity private for one year is because AH lawyers filed a Motion for it. It was filed and granted by the Judge on May 16, the day they returned from the one week break.

So Elaine knows clear well.

I don’t know what the normal procedure is, but when the Judge informed the Jury that it would be one year she said “ I realize that this is different than what I told you in the beginning of the trial “

Attachments

• 74E02D84-3B1F-4B1D-8B22-F18118038ADF.jpeg
    74E02D84-3B1F-4B1D-8B22-F18118038ADF.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 5
Something I've thought about off and on all day..

The verdict in the Casey Anthony trial was as unexpected and shocking as I've ever witnessed or even read about, and not just for me, but for millions of people around the world. I do not recall any of the prosecutors making the rounds of TV talk shows ever blaming the jurors for returning a verdict they (and millions others) did not agree with. They admitted they were surprised and maybe admitted to being disappointed.They probably had to bite their tongues to not say a disparaging word about the jury. But none of them ever did as far as I'm aware. They discussed the trial, sure, but never once blamed the jury or even hinted it was the jury's fault.

Really poor judgment, EB.

Of all the lies and misrepresentations EB is spewing, she really goes way over the top with expecting us to believe that AH’s first reaction to the verdict was “ I’m so sorry for all the women I let down”.
LOL, no kidding!

On the CBS interview posted upthread, one of the panel members remarked, "She said that?" after EB said it. His expression told me he was born in the morning, but not this morning, if you know what I mean. ;)

Something I've thought about off and on all day..

The verdict in the Casey Anthony trial was as unexpected and shocking as I've ever witnessed or even read about, and not just for me, but for millions of people around the world. I do not recall any of the prosecutors making the rounds of TV talk shows ever blaming the jurors for returning a verdict they (and millions others) did not agree with. They admitted they were surprised and maybe admitted to being disappointed.They probably had to bite their tongues to not say a disparaging word about the jury. But none of them ever did as far as I'm aware. They discussed the trial, sure, but never once blamed the jury or even hinted it was the jury's fault.

Really poor judgment, EB.
Yes, EB didn’t just imply that Jurors were influenced by Social Media, she came right out and said that they HAD to have seen things on SM because they went home every night, and they have families who would talk ro them about it, and she mentioned that they had a 10 day break in the trial.

She said that there is no way they could have avoided it.

She flat out accused the Jurors of not following the rules of the Court and breaking their oath.

Pretty damned bold of her.
Imo

LOL, no kidding!

On the CBS interview posted upthread, one of the panel members remarked, "She said that?" after EB said it. His expression told me he was born in the morning, but not this morning, if you know what I mean. ;)
That gentleman’s input was so refreshing! I haven’t watched the network morning shows in quite awhile, but if he is a regular I might start tuning in.

I wonder since she needs money if she will go after baby daddy next unless it was a sperm donor? I dont think JD is free of her yet. Shes going to keep poking him. She cant help herself.jmo
Surely there’s some kind of restraining order that she‘s never to stalk or utter his name ever again.

I’m guessing this is how:

(Also, credit where credit is due, the above digging is solid journalism I haven’t yet seen anywhere else, so kudos to the NY Post.)

Lol, her last statement was made by a lady named Alafair Hall… who is listed as Sex Pest PR man’s business partner.
Wouldn’t there be a limit in how much a homeowner’s policy covers for legal representation? I find it hard to believe they would pay 6 million dollars.
I’m thinking AH’s attorneys were hoping to get a percent of what they thought she would be awarded. They must have really thought she was going to win .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46