VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reader

Reaction score
Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are reportedly engaged

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are engaged, according to multiple reports.

Heard was recently spotted with a rock on her left ring finger, sparking engagement speculation. Now People confirms that Depp, 50, and Heard, 27, are planning to tie the knot.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
What to Know About Johnny Depp and Amber Heard’s Defamation Trial

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN REMINDER:

Websleuths Victim Friendly rule does not allow members to poke fun at an alleged victim, trash them, or blame them for what they claim has happened to them.

If you want to do any of the above, WS isn't the place to do it.

ETA: Hopefully this clarifies ...

Johnny Depp has claimed defamation. Amber Heard is counter suing and has claimed DV.

Members shouldn't be poking fun at or trashing either of them. If you wish to make a respectful point based on known fact, that's fine, but please leave snarky comments about appearances and attire out of this discussion.

ADMIN NOTE:

While this case has something for everyone to :rolleyes: at, WS still aims to be above the fray of the rest of the internet by following these key TOS:

- derogatory nicknames are not allowed.
- bashing anyone’s appearance is a violation.
- social media comments are not allowed.
- if you “saw” it or “heard” it but don’t have a link to substantiate it, it is considered rumor and subject to removal.

Thanks for checking yourself before you click REPLY.

Looking back fondly, to the fabulous <sarc> defense that was..of AH.

We were given: Makeup, Muffins and Marilyn Manson!

And, who can forget the "Powerful" testimony of Ms Heard herself, when describing the painful and agonizing experience in a 'Rotten Tomatoes' winning performance of " My Dog Stepped on a Bee" !! WT Fudge was that? Lol

Team JD = WINNING
Team AH = Not so much

Peace!

And to all victims of DV, Allow the sunshine in, and let the truth be told.

To Liars, users and abusers..We see you!

Like many people, I've been watching a lot of youtube videos analysing and debunking much of what EB has been saying in her mainstream media interviews.

With regards to whether she is risking JD taking action against her personally, a few legal professionals, including one called 'black belt barrister' have stated it seems she has surely crossed that line.

Since EB has been representing AH for many years now, I assume she has earned substantial fees from her but I wonder how her fee arrangement has been in this case and whether she's going to get paid at all?

Even worse, I wonder if, bearing in mind AH really had no chance of winning the case, whether she will now turn on EB for failing to best represent her?

I wonder if it should be made public who is paying EB's fee? For example, any secret billionaires AH has got backing her? Or any organisations with an agenda to push?

I believe that EB's attempt at PR for AH failed miserably on MSM. I wouldn't be at all surprised if that is the last we have heard from her. A mysterious " court appearance" was claimed, to cancel her last scheduled interview with someone ( Court TV) ? IMO, Judge Penny may have had a nice visit with Elaine, and put the kibosh on the 'mouthpiece that shouldn't'.

Like many people, I've been watching a lot of youtube videos analysing and debunking much of what EB has been saying in her mainstream media interviews.

With regards to whether she is risking JD taking action against her personally, a few legal professionals, including one called 'black belt barrister' have stated it seems she has surely crossed that line.

Since EB has been representing AH for many years now, I assume she has earned substantial fees from her but I wonder how her fee arrangement has been in this case and whether she's going to get paid at all?

Even worse, I wonder if, bearing in mind AH really had no chance of winning the case, whether she will now turn on EB for failing to best represent her?

I wonder if it should be made public who is paying EB's fee? For example, any secret billionaires AH has got backing her? Or any organisations with an agenda to push?
It does seem to depend... the lawyers I've seen weighing in have said that if the opinions are preceded by "Amber says", as in "Elaine is quoting AH's statement", that's one thing... but if she's speaking on her own behalf, that's quite another thing.

Of course (without remembering exactly everything that EB has had to say on the topic, because at this point the mind does reel), I would guess that if she's saying it about the judge/jury/verdict, that is not "defaming Johnny Depp" per se; and she'd have to be actually saying something bad about him having specifically done something, in order to be in trouble for defamation.

I've just read part of the declaration of mechanic DH, who worked on AH's Mustang, presented on an earlier thread, and how Amber and her father both abused and threatened him. You can really tell the character of a person by the way they treat workers. In my opinion, AH is a cruel and heartless individual!

1654450515154.png

I’m bringing this forward in case you missed it because it is so special and I sent it in the middle of the night. Incredible and beautiful! Maybe the best thing I’ve seen. For his birthday various people were recorded saying something about him and it was put together to give him. It was all done individually. There is though a common thread throughout that collectively echoes out.

“On the 9th of June 1963 the world was gifted with one of the most special human beings that has ever existed. The power of his love embraces people and changes their lives for better. He shows us the road of kindness, generosity, care, empathy, sensitivity, humility, morality, integrity, respect, justice, truth, loyalty, and just the simple goodness that is so needed. He bacame a guide and an inspiration and many times the only good thing that a day can bring. He puts a smile on our faces every single day. He teaches us to never give up, to be brave and to believe in ourselves. So let us be grateful and let's wish a very HAPPY 57th BIRTHDAY to JOHNNY DEPP on this important day. ❤”

ETA: this was a year ago

AH needs to stop living so "large"--wastefully and extravagantly. She derailed her gravy train with JD. Her attorney says she can not pay the judgement against her. She will have to learn to live more frugally in the future, in my opinion, if she is going to make it.

AH needs to stop living so "large"--wastefully and extravagantly. She derailed her gravy train with JD. Her attorney says she can not pay the judgement against her. She will have to learn to live more frugally in the future, in my opinion, if she is going to make it.
Shes got a kid. Need to parent up and figure out how she is going to support her when the money runs out. jmo.

She thought she would win and she lost. My guess is she hasn’t paid the first penny on that rental. And they will be suing her as well.
The look on her face when the verdict was read. She was in shock . She scanned each juror when they were polled in disbelief. I believe she had no doubt she would win and big. jmo.

I’m bringing this forward in case you missed it because it is so special and I sent it in the middle of the night. Incredible and beautiful! Maybe the best thing I’ve seen. For his birthday various people were recorded saying something about him and it was put together to give him. It was all done individually. There is though a common thread throughout that collectively echoes out.

“On the 9th of June 1963 the world was gifted with one of the most special human beings that has ever existed. The power of his love embraces people and changes their lives for better. He shows us the road of kindness, generosity, care, empathy, sensitivity, humility, morality, integrity, respect, justice, truth, loyalty, and just the simple goodness that is so needed. He bacame a guide and an inspiration and many times the only good thing that a day can bring. He puts a smile on our faces every single day. He teaches us to never give up, to be brave and to believe in ourselves. So let us be grateful and let's wish a very HAPPY 57th BIRTHDAY to JOHNNY DEPP on this important day. ❤”

ETA: this was a year ago
“On the 9th of June 1963 the world was gifted with one of the most special human beings that has ever existed."

I feel they are a little "over the top" in their description of JD. Still, it reflects favorably on him that 100 people were willing to go on the record and say nice things about him. I doubt if AH could find 100 people who could speak well towards her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker