VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
McGivern telling a much different story about that infamous fight that Heard professed she was saving her sister. Heard threw a red bull can at Depp’s back, threw a purse at him that McGivern intercepted, spat at him, then threw a punch at him.

Just as an aside, I note that even if no one else associated with the trial directly has, that even Amber’s side has testified that in the ‘don’t punch my ‘baby sister’” exchange, that Whitney was in fact standing on a higher step than JD when he ‘attempted to throw her down the stairs’… I imagine anyone who knows anything about street fighting, knows that nobody purposefully intending to ‘throw somebody down the stairs’, would let that person have the gravitational advantage against you by standing below your supposed target on the stairs… surely such a practiced abuser would make sure to stand above Whitney so he could push instead of pull her, no?

Last edited:
lol, they don't want this witness to dare testify that JD might have been well regarded in the industry. They spent all that time reading headlines when JD was on the stand to suggest JD was over in the industry prior to AH trashing his reputation. Judge is not letting their objections halt this testimony. :p

lol, they don't want this witness to dare testify that JD might have been well regarded in the industry. They spent all that time reading headlines when JD was on the stand to suggest JD was over in the industry prior to AH trashing his reputation. Judge is not letting their objections halt this testimony. :p

Part of the AH ‘exhibits list’ listed 140, that’s right 140, reviews/articles characterized as negative to JD.

these reviews accompanied about 8 projects that JD had been involved in/seen released over the course of those four years.

the fact that AH team chose only to lob a few purposefully daring and inflammatory titles into the opening statement, instead of reading any portion of the underlying reviews aloud, screams ‘dirty pool’ to me.

Objection irrelevant, to JD counsel asking the witness what his impression was about who AH's abuser described in op-ed was (JD) calls for speculation. Nope, it goes directly to the damages being claimed here. The impression that op-ed purposefully and artfully was crafted to project.

So many objection from Bredhoft. They don’t want any of this testimony in.

(sorry I think I spelled her name wrong)

yeah, she is really irritated the judge won't let her shut him down.

AH is having a hard time regulating her facial expression while listening to this. I am watching the CBS live because the other one was too laggy and this one lets me see more participants and docs.

Well, since AH is a walking/talking (or lying) crisis issue, I suppose she hired the right team.

David Shane is a communications strategist specializing in corporate positioning, strategic messaging, and crisis and issues management.

About Us — Shane Communications

But can he make a silk purse out of a sow's ear? That's the $64k question!

Zero studio films between the date of the Op-ed and Oct 2020. Boom!

I mean, I know this will be something the jurors will be forbidden to research, but this is all information readily available by a 30 second review of his profile on IMDb.com… I also LOLed when Christian Carino was asked and answered, ‘No’, in response to the question ‘is/was the Hollywood Vampires tour lucrative?’ It’s so clearly obvious… they aren’t booking Wembley Stadium or Madison Square Garden. They basically were booking small clubs.

I will say that Chew did great on re-wording questions to Wigham when questions were objected and sustained. He didn’t skip a beat…knew this would be coming from Heard’s team.

redirect will clean this mess she is making of this bit of business. Can't wait until he gets to explain how this business works with deal making. She can try to force testimony into his mouth to indicate there was never a deal or expectation of a deal. JD team will make quick work of this pretty shortly and I am here for it.

B for AH thinks she has a smoking gun but it's just so much more fecal matter - this line of questioning reminds me of the "there's nothing wrong with wanting to hang out with friends at a concert after being abused by your husband right?" line of questioning from last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member