VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she decided to take mushrooms, with this 'monster' that she was so frightened of?

That's the last thing I'd do if I wanted to do shrooms, would be to take them if I was in a small trailer with my violent abuser...

I'm having a really hard time with this too. I'm a survivor of domestic violence and this is just not realistic to me.

I never did anything mind altering with my nex this far into the abuse cycle. I quit hanging with other people to avoid these situations. I quit doing anything I knew would set him off. There is always a pattern, triggers that set off an abuser. I learned what they were and AVOIDED them at all costs.

I know everyone is different but this just doesn't fit. This sounds like the lies my nex told everyone when I finally left and he had been outed.

It’s not a narrative …it’s a fairytale.
Have you noticed she never admits her faults (as JD did up front on direct)
Can’t wait for what she serves up on CROSS. Cause JD is coming for everything he lost.

Lord she can’t answer a question without saying people want to sleep with her.
JMO

Though my thoughts yesterday and today were that IF she shows up for PTSD on the CAPS questionnaire, it's caused her by her parents, as is her weak ego strength, and not necessarily from her relationship with JD.

well, one thing the therapist refused to do is to admit to, or even list, frequency of her symptoms per month.

at least 4 pages of notes I saw; frequency is blank, and when JD attorney tries to query, she says ‘oh, I didn’t need to; that’s folded up in my intensity scale answers. I say ‘moderate’; paper defines ‘moderate’ as ‘2x month’; she had these periods blank times per month.’

simultaneously, in the self-selecting of symptoms category, Amber will verbally give therapist, like, 9-16 indicators of PTSD per month with intensity scale of 2-4; and this is OK with the doctor.

So… is she having two incidents of triggered PTSD per month, during which she displays 4-5 symptoms at a time? Seems unlikely to me as laywoman, but what do I know…

It’s not a narrative …it’s a fairytale.
Have you noticed she never admits her faults (as JD did up front on direct)
Can’t wait for what she serves up on CROSS. Cause JD is coming for everything he lost.

Lord she can’t answer a question without saying people want to sleep with her.
JMO

… I didn’t know she was going to do THAT. Somehow I missed that part of her written statements… maybe I’ll have to watch later tonight after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth