VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness. I just now went to the twitter-sphere to have a peek in on what they are saying. Not looking good for Team Amber. I did however chuckle out loud, when seeing a picture of AH during her testimony today. She was attempting to squeeze out anything from her eyes, but failing miserably. The caption above the picture said: Amber Heard: Trying real hard to cry, but her eyes were drier than Gandhi's flipflops. !!!!

I'm sorry I chose not to read/post here today. I just caught-up and my face hurts from laughing :D I thought it was just me regarding the 3-piece suit and whacky bobby-pinned side "doo". I'm guessing her stylist and new PR team must enjoy 'shrooms, too... and maybe they think it's the Courtroom Coachella look??

The only award AH should receive is "The Grumpy Dumpy".

Her testimony is only Heardsay... with not a supporting fact in sight.

LOL! I see what you did there @fred&edna
:D

I'm sorry I chose not to read/post here today. I just caught-up and my face hurts from laughing :D I thought it was just me regarding the 3-piece suit and whacky bobby-pinned side "doo". I'm guessing her stylist and new PR team must enjoy 'shrooms, too... and maybe they think it's the Courtroom Coachella look??

The only award AH should receive is "The Grumpy Dumpy".

Her testimony is only Heardsay... with not a supporting fact in sight.

did someone here (heard :p) say maybe they thought the hairstyle was her trying to look like Lauren Bacall in ‘To Have and Have Not’?

that would make sense with the ‘trying to gaslight JD…’

did someone here (heard :p) say maybe they thought the hairstyle was her trying to look like Lauren Bacall in ‘To Have and Have Not’?

I did read that here and I have to concur. I also saw someone online suggest her hair covered an earpiece (as in someone feeding her lines). I dismissed it but then again... I wouldn't put anything past her.

Definitely @ squareandrabbet! Fitting with the AH rhetorical: Johnny would say "hey Kid" or something to that effect. You nailed it! MOO

Bredhoft has gone on & on about all the rings Depp wears when he supposedly hits Heard, so Heard tells this story, but nothing on her face…but on her arm…

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/1521943474198573056?cxt=HHwWgMCjvdbhg58qAAAA

Heard testifies #JohnnyDepp held her by the arm during a fight and hit her in the face. She says that's where this bruise on her arm came from.

View attachment 342513

I just said this to my husband, you can clearly see her unbruised face in the photo!.
My husband bruises if you look at him funny,he wishes he had Amber's magic blow absorbing skin (well her facial skin at least,which is obviously of a different consistency to that of her arms :confused: )

Did anyone else notice when she tried to subtly suggest that JD was the mimic?, saying when he was with her father he took on a southern accent.
IMO she was trying to play to the idea that JD was the one with BPD as described by Dr. Curry, as well as hinting at the love bombing and gaslighting. Her projecting is scary!

I did read that here and I have to concur. I also saw someone online suggest her hair covered an earpiece (as in someone feeding her lines). I dismissed it but then again... I wouldn't put anything past her.

I hate to say it, but there were times I wondered who she was looking at to get queues on adding more to whatever story she was telling. It's like she was being reminded of what to say .. or being told to add something because no one was buying what she had for sale.

She is one seriously troubled soul, no doubt.
Has anyone Heard anything from the ACLU yet? Is AH still their Ambassador? Because her standing as a popular and admired actor/ spokesperson is sinking fast, as far as I can gather.

Hmm, a couple of her references really reminded me of Netflix's Maid. There's a scene where Sean violently throws a glass or jar at Alex, it just misses her head and smashes in the kitchen wall behind her, and the glass shatters into tiny pieces all over her hair. In the second episode Alex talks about how he calls her a *advertiser censored* and effing b-word after she tells him she won't get an abortion, and how he punched the wall beside her head and she didn't do anything about it, another scene about how she ended up on the carpet at the domestic shelter, knew this carpet, etc. and finally decided she had to get up and fight... Just a lot of similarities, in my opinion.

Bredhoft has gone on & on about all the rings Depp wears when he supposedly hits Heard, so Heard tells this story, but nothing on her face…but on her arm…

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/1521943474198573056?cxt=HHwWgMCjvdbhg58qAAAA

Heard testifies #JohnnyDepp held her by the arm during a fight and hit her in the face. She says that's where this bruise on her arm came from.

View attachment 342513
Re that bruise on arm. That type of bruise is easy to acquire by just slamming the side of your own arm into a door frame a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288