VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a delay in posting some of these as Sky tends to report every 10 mins. unlike tweets.

Sky News

'Happy *advertiser censored***** birthday'

Amber Heard is describing her 30th birthday in April 2016 and a fight she says she and Johnny Depp had on that evening after her party. During it she says Depp "chest bumped me", "pushed me to the ground" and "grabbed me by the pubic area". She says he would often grab her there, and ask her if she though she was "tough, like a man".

She says during the fight he told her: "'All this will go away', while pointing at my face or body, and that my t*** would sag, and no one would ever love me".

She says Depp left, then returned and screamed 'Happy *advertiser censored***** birthday'. She says "also left a note to that effect". She says he then left.

The following day she says her best friend met her and they went to Coachella Festival. She says they took Depp's two dogs, Pistol and Boo which she says were teacup Yorkshire terriers, and her dog which she says was "a mutt".

She is asked about the dog called Boo, and whether she had certain issues. Heard says yes, she did, adding: "She had eaten Johnny's weed as a puppy and had bowel control issues". She says the dog would often defecate on the floor, and sometimes in the bed where she liked to sleep.

The lawyer then asks Heard if when she met with Depp's security man, Starling Jenkins, she told him she had been involved in "a prank gone wrong". Heard says no, it was a very stressful time for her, adding "I had been attacked by my very violent husband who I loved on my 30th birthday... It wasn't a time for pranks".

There is a delay in posting some of these as Sky tends to report every 10 mins. unlike tweets.

Sky News

'Happy *advertiser censored***** birthday'

Amber Heard is describing her 30th birthday in April 2016 and a fight she says she and Johnny Depp had on that evening after her party. During it she says Depp "chest bumped me", "pushed me to the ground" and "grabbed me by the pubic area". She says he would often grab her there, and ask her if she though she was "tough, like a man".

She says during the fight he told her: "'All this will go away', while pointing at my face or body, and that my t*** would sag, and no one would ever love me".

She says Depp left, then returned and screamed 'Happy *advertiser censored***** birthday'. She says "also left a note to that effect". She says he then left.

The following day she says her best friend met her and they went to Coachella Festival. She says they took Depp's two dogs, Pistol and Boo which she says were teacup Yorkshire terriers, and her dog which she says was "a mutt".

She is asked about the dog called Boo, and whether she had certain issues. Heard says yes, she did, adding: "She had eaten Johnny's weed as a puppy and had bowel control issues". She says the dog would often defecate on the floor, and sometimes in the bed where she liked to sleep.

The lawyer then asks Heard if when she met with Depp's security man, Starling Jenkins, she told him she had been involved in "a prank gone wrong". Heard says no, it was a very stressful time for her, adding "I had been attacked by my very violent husband who I loved on my 30th birthday... It wasn't a time for pranks".
Where’s the eye roll emoji/vote when you need it??

Angry ain’t the word for what I’m feeling… but it’s closest.

I can't believe AH got SA with a bottle but had no problem returning to that house. It's not about the house, she said. Is that true for DV victims?

No! That is not typical behavior at all. When I left, I didn't take my dishes bc our meals were served on those. I didn't take the Persian rugs bc his feet walked on them. I couldn't bear to take the memories with me. I had a new washer and dryer delivered and loaded onto the moving van. I purchased a used car and left my Suburban behind. I purchased a new computer bc I'd never had one until I left the marriage.

I haven't spoken to him since I packed my clothes and left. I've never driven by our home since I left 22 years ago.

No! That is not typical behavior at all. When I left, I didn't take my dishes bc our meals were served on those. I didn't take the Persian rugs bc his feet walked on them. I couldn't bear to take the memories with me. I had a new washer and dryer delivered and loaded onto the moving van. I purchased a used car and left my Suburban behind. I purchased a new computer bc I'd never had one until I left the marriage.

I haven't spoken to him since I packed my clothes and left. I've never driven by our home since I left 22 years ago.
Thank you for telling us about your experience.

Sky News

Elon Musk at the Met Gala

We now move onto a discussion of the Met Gala in May 2016, which Amber Heard describes as "the biggest fashion event of the year", held annually in New York. She says she and Johnny Depp went as the "guests of Ralph Lauren" and were both wearing the designer's clothes. However, she says Depp "hadn't turned up to the fitting" which she says had been earlier in April.

1652713758029.png

She says "I walked the red carpet myself, with a member of Ralph Lauren's team" and says "I sat on my own, next to an empty place setting... Johnny had stood me up on the red carpet".

She says the man ahead of her on the waiting line of the red carpet was Elon Musk, but she didn't recognise him at the time. She describes him as "nice, a real gentleman" and she says they first spoke on that night, and later struck up a friendship.

Sky News

Elon Musk at the Met Gala

We now move onto a discussion of the Met Gala in May 2016, which Amber Heard describes as "the biggest fashion event of the year", held annually in New York. She says she and Johnny Depp went as the "guests of Ralph Lauren" and were both wearing the designer's clothes. However, she says Depp "hadn't turned up to the fitting" which she says had been earlier in April.

View attachment 344284

She says "I walked the red carpet myself, with a member of Ralph Lauren's team" and says "I sat on my own, next to an empty place setting... Johnny had stood me up on the red carpet".

She says the man ahead of her on the waiting line of the red carpet was Elon Musk, but she didn't recognise him at the time. She describes him as "nice, a real gentleman" and she says they first spoke on that night, and later struck up a friendship.
Oh, give me a break… now she’s excusing her affair because boo hoo, Johnny stood her up… will this farce ever end??

Sky News

'Husband not aware of male visitor nor her illicit drug use'

We move to a written report from Amber Heard's former nurse, Erin F, also known as Erin B. It was written on 9 May 2016, and in it she reports Heard telling her about "taking illicit drugs (mushrooms and MDMA) with a high-profile male acquaintance". Ms Falati also notes: "Husband not aware of male visitor nor her illicit drug use."

Heard says she does not recall this, and doesn't even know if she was in LA at the time. Ms Falati's notes also refer to Heard having past issues with drugs. Heard denies this. She says she has previously used cocaine "a few times when I was 19, 19 years old, but stopped using drugs when I got with my ex-partner. She was very against that. I'm glad for it."

A later report from Ms Falati says: "Client admits to history of anxiety, eating disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder, Bipolar disorder, co-dependency issues and occasional insomnia". Heard says she has never suffered from these things, with the exception of co-dependency issues which she says she now believes she was suffering from during her relationship with Depp, but wouldn't have reported at the time as she hadn't been aware of it while it was happening.

So JD has just screamed bloody murder at AH and her friend,called her all the most heinous names you can call a lgbqt person, yet when he came back down the stairs to hurl the phone at her she wasn't expecting it at all and was still sitting cross legged on the sofa in her socks .......puhleeese :rolleyes:.
Pull the other one Amber,it has bells on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie