VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky News

'He exposed my breast and tied a shirt around my neck'

We move to August 2015, when Amber Heard and Johnny Depp were travelling on the Eastern Oriental train in Southeast Asia. In her witness statement, Heard says Depp hit her, and pushed her against a wall by grasping her throat and holding her there, causing her to fear for her life.

View attachment 344272

Describing the alleged attack, Heard says: "He could not even mean to kill me..." She says she often feared he would kill her during one of their arguments without meaning to. She goes on: "I remember looking down on him... Clawing at him trying to get his arms away from my neck. At one point I remember him ripping my shirt, and one of my breasts became exposed... I pulled at his lapel and his shirt tore... He ripped it off and put it around my neck."

She says she woke up later like that, with damage to her head.

BBM .. I'm sorry but I think the damage to her head may have come years ago :rolleyes:

Sky News

'I was losing hair, I was losing weight, I got really sick'

The lawyer asks Amber Heard how she felt in the week of 22 May to 27 May 2016. This was the time after the last incident of violence Heard alleges Depp subjected her to, and before she filed for divorce.

Heard filed for divorce from Depp on 23 May 2016, and four days later, obtained a temporary restraining order against him.
Amber Heard says: "It felt like the hardest thing I ever had to do. I had worked so hard to try to make this relationship work, I went to therapy, Al Anon [Alcohol Anonymous], I read books, I did everything I could do to make this relationship work. I was conflicted."

She says "I knew it was falling apart, I knew I had to leave him, I knew I wouldn't survive it if I didn't, so I decided to file for divorce". She adds: "It was so hard as I loved Johnny so much".

She goes on: "If I didn't, I'd likely not literally survive. I was so scared it was going to end really badly for me, and I really didn't want to leave him. I loved him so much, and would have done anything, but I couldn't do that one thing. I couldn't stay."

She says "the monster had become that thing that was now normal and not the exception. The violence had become normal and not the exception."

She goes on: "I believe he would have taken it too far and I wouldn't be here".

The lawyer asks: "Why did you ask for a domestic violence temporary restraining order?"

Getting emotional, Heard says: "I wanted to change my locks, I wanted a good night's sleep." She says security "would always let him in, no matter if I begged them not to let him over". She says they would let him into the building even if he was "mad or drunk or high".

Heard describes the affect this had on her, telling the court: "I was losing hair, I was losing weight, I got really sick, I had shingles, I couldn't sleep, I was having picnic attacks all the time, I was falling apart and I was scared and very conflicted as the person I was scared of was also the person I loved."
Shingles is not curable. Did she have a test result for this?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, it's because she's entirely full of doodoo.
Over-ruled, speculation, mega-pints and all that.
Bam!! I luv this!!
All AH has shown me is she is pyscopathic and a liar.

I didn't know any of their past until this trial. If I were a juror, I would see right through her.

Sky News

'I walked out to a sea of paparazzi and photographers'

Amber Heard is now describing to her lawyer, Elaine Bredehoft, her attendance to the court in May 2016, when she filed for the domestic violence temporary retraining order against Johnny Depp.

We are shown a photo of Heard, in which there appears to be some sort of mark on the top of her cheek.

View attachment 344321

Ms Bredehoft asks Heard to describe the image. She says: "It's a picture of my face while I was sitting at the court house. I was wearing nothing, not a stitch of make up."

The lawyer asks what she did there: "I provided testimony, and sat their and cried." She confirms the court granted her a temporary restraining order at that time.

She then describes leaving the court: "I walked out to a sea of paparazzi and photographers... They just surrounded me and screamed horrible things at me". She says she had never seen so many photographers surrounding her before.
But I thought her attorney said she NEVER leaves the house without makeup? Why that day? She had her pictures. Why would she walk around with that bruise for the FIRST TIME in years when all this "sea of paparazzi" was around?

Sky News

'A liar and a gold-digger'

The court is now being played an audio recording of Amber Heard and Johnny Depp discussing the legal aspects of their divorce. Heard says she believes it was recorded in June 2016. She tells the court that at the time she was "trying to stop [Depp] from running a smear campaign against me".

She says Depp was attempting to damage her career as well as ruin her reputation. She describes attempting to stop it as asking him "to call the dogs off".

In the discussion we hear Depp saying: "You'll throw me under the bus with some video or something". In the recording Heard says everything she was doing was in response to his legal team's actions. She tells the court she told Depp: "Don't make me do it, I don't want to prove it."

At the end of the audio recording we hear Heard say: "I have not done anything... I'm being called a liar and a gold-digger, and I'm not lying about anything and I don't want a cent of your money".

Bam!! I luv this!!
All AH has shown me is she is pyscopathic and a liar.

I didn't know any of their past until this trial. If I were a juror, I would see right through her.

I sure hope they see thru it, too!

I can't listen anymore... I'm losing brain cells (and/or the will to live)

Last edited:
Sky News

Amber heard breaks down and sobs

We hear another audio recording in which the couple are discussing an incident during which 911 were called. Based on previous evidence, the once incident in which we know the police were called was in May 2016.

Amber Heard says she was explaining to Johnny Depp that she hadn't co-operated with police a the time and that she didn't want to hurt him. She says "I just didn't want him calling me a liar", at this point she breaks down and sobs, saying "because I'm living proof of it".

In the recording we hear Heard telling Depp: "I never see myself as a victim".

AH council IMO is controlling over the judge!
Every time JD teams objects …Ambers snarky lawyer starts arguing, speaking out OVER the judge! Before the judge even rules!
WT heck? Who’s courtroom is this…?
I pray the jury is taking in all this cr@p-controlling-over-speak by AH council!

Her “bruise kit” …pfttttt
“I’m certainly not going to walk around LA with bruises”
( major eye roll)

MOO

AH council IMO is controlling over the judge!
Every time JD teams objects …Ambers snarky lawyer starts arguing, speaking out OVER the judge! Before the judge even rules!
WT heck? Who’s courtroom is this…?
I pray the jury is taking in all this cr@p-controlling-over-speak by AH council!

Her “bruise kit” …pfttttt
“I’m certainly not going to walk around LA with bruises”
( major eye roll)

MOO
Except she did walk around LA with "bruises" on May 27th.

I'm struggling to understand why Depp isn't denying her claims in the recordings.

Curious to know if anyone has a plausible explanation.

I've always figured there was a bit of push back from Depp but not to the extent of black eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam