VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I forgot to mention, IMO new PR team is 1,000 percent behind the ‘photoshopping of tears on Amber which appeared on the cover of the NY Post’ - and which I now believe utterly is not a figment of my or our OP’s imagination or wishes - because at the end of April (I think the 27th) the NYP article was all pro-JD; and now all of a sudden, they’re (more than one article) overwhelmingly pro-Amber and slandering JD… David Wossname must have an extant prime working relationship with someone at the Post.

Wasn't it the NYP that first reported on AH hiring the new PR team? Hmmm

Is this “normal” for a spokesperson to come out with a statement mid-trial? I don’t recall ever seeing anything like this before.

I agree with others who have said they can’t wait for the cross of AH! While WS was down I was viewing videos of earlier testimony, including Dr. Curry’s time on the stand. I really admired her ability to stand up to EB on the cross examination!!! I’ve also been viewing several body language experts’ videos as I find them fascinating.
I’d say it’s normal for people who live or die on the cusp of their public perception… also, Amber’s team struck first, IIRC, because they know she’s got nothing on her side, nothing up her sleeve, but more slander and mud slinging of the kind they figure has worked before on the predisposed and less worldly wise… again, I’m pretty sure she has improved the photographic exhibits list not one whit over what she had in the UK, despite ‘claiming to produce her cell phone’, excuse me, ‘handing the cell phone to the dog to generate some more pillow adornments’, because her side’s excuse for any lack of Johnny-damning information coming from the phone, has might as well been ‘the dog ate my homework’.

In the previous thread for this case, I read that the highly successful and highly regarded master of the courtroom, Kathleen Zellner, has also been retained by JD's legal team. She even has DEPP on her firm's homepage. Does anyone know anything more about this? I'm so curious.

Heard claimed she had a child via surrogate as she was unable to have a child…so the bottle penetrating story (remember “I don’t know if it was the broken bottle”) then said she bled…is she insinuating that she couldn’t conceive because of this? They haven’t finished direct on her yet. I don’t put anything past this vindictive woman.

On a serious note, this trial has enflamed fans on both sides to proportions I have never seen before. Despite who I believe or don't, I think both parties need to take extra precautions to prevent intrusion from overzealous observers.

This is nutso

Amateur opinion and speculation

Fans on both sides? Does Amber Heard actually have fans? I have my doubts, MOO!

In the previous thread for this case, I read that the highly successful and highly regarded master of the courtroom, Kathleen Zellner, has also been retained by JD's legal team. She even has DEPP on her firm's homepage. Does anyone know anything more about this? I'm so curious.
Good to see it back on there.

I have to admit, at first even I thought that Johnny was being a bit strident and unreasonable with the characterization of AH "only" targeting him for his money; and thought that the jury/world might in fact see this as an overreach.

Now, after these weeks and months as we've started to see testimony, let's just say, that while I’m sure Amber can be sweet… when she gets her way; look at it from his point of view.

He moves her friends and family members next door to her, basically supports them for four years… pays millions of dollars out of his own pockets, uncomplaining… her $500 a bottle wine, her multiple racks of clothes; in the meanwhile, all she is, is this innocent little country girl who volunteers for charity, used to send half of a $600 paycheck home to her parents... of course she had some kind of sugar daddy/momma before she met him; otherwise you couldn't live.

She runs up her own dresses on a sewing machine, even after she's been an actress for 5 years she's still sewing her own duds... she’s oh so proud of it, talking about that handmade red dress she wore "for" Johnny in 2012 makes her BEAM with misty pride recalling it… until that brute, that “MONSTER”, tears it off her body and violates her… that monster she adores, with the nonstop open wallet… but not she, she’s not materiali$$$tic! when she wants to really splurge and can force her little homebody heart to turn off the sewing machine, she goes to the Rose Bowl and searches for hours for flea market clothing finds… otherwise she’d clearly simply run around in rags...

She sits on the stand, recounts the story of her proposal from JD… what she really likes to talk about and where she glows, is not the affectionate tossed-off private pre-proposal… nope, it’s the “official” one, where he gives her an enormous round piece of diamond bling in front of an audience… people have said they lost track of how many times in her testimony she tossed up mentions of the private plane, the private island, nobody can under$$$tand how difficult it is to leave him… but she eventually manages it, after being subjected by him to horror$$$ untold…

and, immediately after she does this, takes up with one of the richest billionaires in the world.

HMMMM, I wonder why...????

At the very least, I agree with JD, he's won his case that she’s greedy and grasping and never satisfied with what he gives her; her marital complaints tell us that.

She has all the above listed extravagances, for herself and an entire retinue; then she turns around and complains because he’s “stranded” and “imprisoned” her by taking her Mustang away from her (to repair it)… what is SAG minimum again, I wonder? She’s been working steadily for quite a while – does she really expect us to believe she couldn’t buy and garage her own replacement car without his help?

He, I guess “forced” her, to give up her own apartment… again, ridiculous claim for a white-collar employee making actress money… she just doesn’t know where on earth she would be able to keep the horse that Johnny (very kindly and besottedly) bought for her, if they divorce… um, she still owns it, what does she do now? Does it live in her backyard? Anyone with any equestrian knowledge knows, she boards it… which is probably the same thing she did when they were married… and if not, what about her father the horse breaker? Sigh…

IMO clearly Amber Heard’s beauty has gone to her head; she wages it like a weapon.

Clearly she hated the struggle to provide for everyone in her family (I mean, when I first moved out on my own I made $10/hour, I get it), who wouldn’t… but I stand on my own two feet. I’ve rarely even managed to get a boyfriend who didn’t want to go dutch treat on everything, lol… but that Amber Heard, to listen to her talk, she’s just a bird in a gilded cage. No freedom, way, or money to get out or do anything on her own, why, she’s just like your average gal in Crenshaw, working at McDonalds or trying to make their way on welfare… “I refuse to take his bank card!” well, guess what, dear… he’s also not taking YOURS; I admit even you have never been bold enough to say that he tried to keep you from spending your own very satisfactory salaries, so I don’t know why you think your whining about how “I’m not even in his will!”, sounds like anything other than the money-grab it in fact clearly was…

The more I hear from Amber Heard’s own mouth or keyboard, the more I in fact side with Johnny about her being a golddigger primarily out for his money.

⚖️QUESTIONS ANSWERED - THE JURY(thread)

The current #DeppvHeard jury makeup appears to be:

▪️6 men (4 Asian, 2 White)
▪️3 women (1 Asian, 1 Black, 1 White)

▫️7 jurors will decide the case. Later, 2 will be designated as alternates
- 2 of the 6 men appear over 40 years old, while the other 4 appear to be in their 20s... - 2 of the 3 women appear over 40 years old, while one appears to be in her 20s... As of Week 4 in the trial, four jurors wear masks...

Chanley Shá Painter

@ChanleyCourtTV

Heard claimed she had a child via surrogate as she was unable to have a child…so the bottle penetrating story (remember “I don’t know if it was the broken bottle”) then said she bled…is she insinuating that she couldn’t conceive because of this? They haven’t finished direct on her yet. I don’t put anything past this vindictive woman.
Personally, I think she had a surrogate so she wouldn't have to ruin her body (figure) with pregnancy weight.

Good Lord, I hope you're wrong... but you could be right.

However, IF - I know that might be a big "if" - that is what someone is going to claim out loud, like, "specifically in so many words" - then I should think, that his team would be entitled to ask for and get her medical records; perhaps all her medical history, after which point she'd be toast; because people would start to see her hilariously spotty medical records in terms of being treated for physical injuries, in conjunction with reports of like a hysterectomy or similar.

Personally, I think she had a surrogate so she wouldn't have to ruin her body (figure) with pregnancy weight.
Oh, I'm SURE this is the actual answer... nothing about her severely arrested development indicates to me that Amber wanted a child for any reason, other than because what the child will do/give "to" and "for" her.

IMO, she's like the standard high schooler who gets pregnant because they think taking care of babies are more like having dolls; and because the baby will be an unconditional source of love making her feel better.

This, after all, is the same person about whom one of her friends tried to tell Johnny, "Amber doesn't even want people to know that she goes #2 - she isn't pooping on the bed"; and I feel that to some extent, if you (or I) have known one woman that fastidious, we've basically known them - and a lot of their remaining characteristics - one and all.

(Which is ironic, that this is the same woman who insisted she needed to go help JD through the process of physically detoxing. Clearly he would have wanted to keep his privacy and dignity during the process of voiding his digestive tract of everything it owns; she clearly doesn't care about THAT, but she's hyper-concerned about her own.)

Thus I agree, she's far too vain to permit a baby to distort her body for a single trimester.

⚖️QUESTIONS ANSWERED - THE JURY(thread)

The current #DeppvHeard jury makeup appears to be:

▪️6 men (4 Asian, 2 White)
▪️3 women (1 Asian, 1 Black, 1 White)

▫️7 jurors will decide the case. Later, 2 will be designated as alternates
IMO that's a very satisfactory-sounding potential jury for either side; though I'm not sure if this dates from before or after they lost two jurors (the one person with a hernia, and the other with a... work conflict?).

I'm pleased. I thought from the mystery that they were throwing up around it when I watched CourtTV, that we were talking about some highschoolers with no life experience, lol. Nope... these sound like people who have lived long enough to have family relationships; love relationships both good and bad; daughters, sons, parents, sisters, brothers, etc... I wonder if the Heard team wasn't allowed to object much?

They sound a smart and well balanced lot, which IMO bodes well for the Depp camp and not so well for the Heard, lol.

Today, I saw two pictures...side by side photos of AH and Jodi Arias. Femme fatale anyone? Seriously, they both were rejected by their "love" in their lives. JA chose the infamous shower scene method. AH chose murder by Media. She "killed" his career.
Evil
I know, spooky. I also get vibes of “Gone Girl”.

I very much doubt she carried the baby.
Didn‘t she and Musk have an embryo frozen? Is this the one? If so, she’s set for life anyway.

In documents seen by the Mirror, Jennifer Howell – a pal of Heard’s sister Whitney Henriquez and mum Paige – says the latter told her that billionaire Musk was suing the actress.

In the statement, Howell said: “Paige told me.... she was in a legal battle with him over the rights to embryos they had created together. He wanted to destroy them, and Amber tried to keep them to have a baby.”

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member