VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect you're in fact right. The only thing that was in the Amber evidence folder that I recall seeing, looked like Johnny had slammed the round end of one of the lamp bulb sockets into a wall a single time; but maybe I missed something.
Without a witness to it, it is only her word that Depp did it. Anyone could have, even her

Great question, ITA.I have been scouring the web to find out if Zellner is still retained as I am not seeing anything besides JD on her website..You do not hear her mentioned anymore. Inquiring minds want to know.

MOO

One thing I have wondered is if she was possibly brought on to address forensic/scientific issues....i.e. metadata on photos/videos etc.

I’m pretty sure they had some way of knowing; or at least ‘strongly suspecting’, and hey… JD is clearly a man on a mission.

Please do! I don’t think we have…

iIRC she also stuck Kate Moss vague allegation into her UK docs… again, this is somewhat known, if Amber had been alive in the 80s she would have known this, this is the ‘trash the hotel room’ incident at the NYC Mark Hotel… whatever happened then. Kate Moss is crazy about JD and has openly said that it took her ‘years’ to get over the pain of breaking up with him (and yes… she’s said years ago that he initiated the breakup)…

I thought everyone might be interested in seeing the Amber photo catalog of the post finger devastation, as she submitted into evidence:

I may have lost my place and skipped over one, but it’s IMO ludicrous.

Nothing I saw in those pictures flashing on the screen would trigger either of AH or JD to cringe or cry, Imo.

She seems to think that mysterious photos of the rain drenched outside of their borrowed Australian residence, in fact proves anything (I seem to recall the phone technician guy said Amber has plenty of random ‘prove-nothing’ pictures of placid beautiful geographical features… he’s not wrong from what I see); and again, it’s HER side who seems to think this proves something… this is what they thought would serve as clinchers…

AFAIK, the overwhelming majority of the pictures - including the Maker’s Mark bottle… take place in the bedroom… as I thought Heard had said amply (maybe I’m wrong) her assault took place in ‘the bar area’ where Ben King found JD finger… that’s clearly IMO some type of bedside table… the bottle is clean, don’t worry… the only ‘bar photo’ I found for certain from context, was the broken ping pong table, and the carpet walking path around it, is indeed devoid of any signs of glass, blood, urine etc…

Other than that, she has several pictures of the same broken lamp - none of the purported ‘broken phone’ - several pictures of a different broken wicker item (another lamp?) on an end table - a round dent in one wall where JD probably pegged part of the lamp at some point - some blood spatters - and 4 pictures of him sleeping , lol.

I also would love to know, why and how she’s managed to take photos where she has shrouded her side of the guest house bed in utter blackness. It scarcely seems organic… wouldn’t this be the money shot, if she’s trying to prove that at any point he climbed on top of her etc.? Literally, it’s nothing… if you discount the blood, she might as well be taking pictures for Zillow. Laughable.
Yep. I’m stuck on why a photo of the driveway was included. Good thing i didn’t hold my breath. It’s the mountains of evidence…

wow! over 50% of the jurors are Asian! How can that be true in Virginia? Just curious...
The DC area has people recruited from all over the country for government and supporting contractor technical jobs. Similar to military bases, this causes pockets of communities that probably have a slightly different demographic profile than our states in general. IMO.

My take was that people are seeing similarities in demeanor, not atrocity. Even Kirk Nurmi and Vinnie Politan alluded to this on CourtTV a few nights ago.
Which I can understand, but unfortunately when it comes away from MSM, it turns into being about atrocity.

I'm sure TA's family don't see the parallel.

Last edited:
I'm enjoying this thread. Did anyone else notice that during AH's testimony re: the abuse, all the sobbing and catching her breath, etc... there were NO tears. None. Her cheeks and her eyes should have been wet at least.
I just can't believe this woman. She just could not fake it.
JH was much more believable.

I'm enjoying this thread. Did anyone else notice that during AH's testimony re: the abuse, all the sobbing and catching her breath, etc... there were NO tears. None. Her cheeks and her eyes should have been wet at least.
I could understand her not crying, as these alleged events were years ago; she could have spoken about it so often that emotion can be controlled. Or she could still be super emotional. I could understand either. But to my eyes (and I went into this with an open mind as JD is clearly no day at the beach), she appears so hard to be TRYING to cry, and it just appears to be so far over the top when combined with her very dramatic way of speaking at times.

I cannot get over AH claiming to be brutally assaulted with a liquor bottle “over and over again” and not have any kind of documented injuries to her lady parts. There is just no way that can be true. The bottle with the square bottom was apparently the one used.
Edit: MOO
745AB324-EEA0-448F-A105-F92FE2BE98EA.jpeg

Frankly, based upon my own experience and tendencies she should’ve been a right snotbucket… not that dainty periodic sniffle and angry lightning fast scrub round her face with a tissue… surely some body language expert out there has to be pointing this out already, yes?

I think a line has to be drawn somewhere. And comparing Heard to JA is crossing it big time, as far as I'm concerned.
Public sentiment about AH certainly has become harsh. Some of the vitriol has even become frightening, IMO. She may be extremely unlikeable. She may be a liar and a manipulator and a defamer of JD's character. However, I see her being held in the esteem of a murderer, a terrorist or the worst of the worst . I dunno......does she deserve that? just an opinion, just wondering.

Public sentiment about AH certainly has become harsh. Some of the vitriol has even become frightening, IMO. She may be extremely unlikeable. She may be a liar and a manipulator and a defamer of JD's character. However, I see her being held in the esteem of a murderer, a terrorist or the worst of the worst . I dunno......does she deserve that? just an opinion, just wondering.

Not so much a murderer....maybe a 'wannabe famous' liar who lies.
She (AH) killed his very lucrative career, with malice.....because he (JD) saw her true colors and said enough. The scorned woman on overdrive, IMO

If it’s true that has he has lied and defamed an innocent man, has incorrectly labelled him a rapist and woman beater with a view to completely ruin his life, then yes. I do think it fair that she is held in similar esteem to a murderer. She has attempted to end his life, just in a different way.

No one thinks JD is a saint. It’s clear he is not and he has agreed to allow his personal life(addictions) become public for the sake of clearing his name of these disgusting allegations. He’s trying to prove he never abused her. Physically or sexually. AH fought to keep this trial private. JD wanted it televised because he knows his truth and is willing to let the world see his ugly to shut down the ugly she is trying to pin on him. Especially when it was AH doing all the abuse. Verbal and physical. All recordings entered as evidence have him trying to disengage and remove himself while she taunts him. AH has also been arrested for DV before. JD has not. All of his exes are defending him. I’m not gonna drag AH but she is a vile human being who needs to be checked before she can do this to someone else. Bc she would absolutely do it again. Her career is B list at most. She got Aquaman bc of JD. That’s the biggest film she’s ever been hired for and not bc of her own resume. She will charm her way in to the next guys life and try to steal what he has worked hard for too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member