VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
JD sadly developed a dependency to drugs at the age of eleven. His has a life- long addiction to drugs and alcohol, combined with pent-up anger. JD is not a happy drunk, rather a dangerous and irrational drunk.

AH has a history of mental illness and substance abuse. AH and JD connected and Amber joined Johnny on the rage-fueled substance abuse roller coaster Neither AH nor JD take responsibility for their behaviors. No matter the verdict, they will continue to spiral on downward. So...Stay tuned....my opinion

Last edited:
JD sadly developed a dependency to drugs at the age of eleven. His has a life- long addiction to drugs and alcohol, combined with pent-up anger. JD is not a happy drunk, rather a dangerous and irrational drunk.

AH has a history of mental illness and substance abuse. AH and JD connected and Amber joined Johnny on the rage-fueled substance abuse roller coaster Neither AH nor JD take responsibility for their behaviors. No matter the verdict, they will continue to spiral on downward. So...Stay tuned....my opinion

BBM .. and this is only testified to by none other than AH

Another reality check on 'Gentleman Johnny' -

So he says, in his very own words, to someone he clearly trusted, that he cut off the top of his middle finger and was embarrassed about it and asked his trusted doc what to do about it.

Why would he be embarrassed if it was the result of the attack by Heard he went on to publicly claim it was?
I'd be pretty ashamed to admit that my marriage (that the whole world was sceptical about to begin with) had already reached the bottle-throwing stage. Remember these two were newlyweds.

So he says, in his very own words, to someone he clearly trusted, that he cut off the top of his middle finger and was embarrassed about it and asked his trusted doc what to do about it.

Why would he be embarrassed if it was the result of the attack by Heard he went on to publicly claim it was?
I'd be pretty ashamed to admit that my marriage (that the whole world was sceptical about to begin with) had already reached the bottle-throwing stage. Remember these two were newlyweds. ETA double post, sorry guys!

Last edited:

IMO .. I think it's clear to see by the photo in evidence that that finger is not "cut off" .. it looks like the end of the finger exploded.

There are many hits on Google if you care to look with links to the audio recorded direct after this incident,conversations in which both Dr. Kipper and Amber Heard are participants.

They also have Amber Heard in her own words telling of the drugs she herself ingested that night too.

Who was this reading a text between Johnny and his doctor? Also, victims of DV are often embarrassed of their circumstances. In fact, one of the reasons men don't report as often as women is embarrassment. They also don't want to get the abuser in trouble. I would assume that cutting someone's finger off might potentially result in some criminal charges.

I'm not sure why my name came up in your quote for that post .. just want to assure you that I am not the one that made that comment :D lol

IMO .. I think it's clear to see by the photo in evidence that that finger is not "cut off" .. it looks like the end of the finger exploded.

I thought it looked like it had been gnawed off. Maybe one of those tiny dogs, that AH illegally smuggled into Australia, did it. Just like when they pooped on the bed...

Regardless of anything else, neither JD NOR AH have testified that he "cut" his finger off. So that email is really neither here nor there, IMO. There are plenty of reasons to lie to someone in authority about an accident. How many battered women go to the hospital because they "fell down the stairs" or "ran into a door?"

Agreed... it's ragged, kind of like caviar eggs (sorry for grossness but it's all I could think upon first sight, haha); and he seems pretty intent/convinced that the ER doctor said "oh no no, Mr. Depp, this is a velocity wound".

I mean, I don't know what that precisely rules in or out (though a knife certainly does not seem to qualify; if it cuts, it cuts straight - maybe a guillotine would qualify - clearly I know only a modicum more about science than Amber Heard); but it's certain to mean something to many a someone; and if his rebuttal case doesn't include one of those hand experts on his witness list to attest to what caused it, I'd be shocked.

Also, this might be stupid, but he's right-handed and his right finger was cut, which means he would have had to have done it with his left hand. Do most of us cut with a sharp knife (not a dinner knife) with your non-dominant hand? I'm left-handed, and I'd never try to cut something with my right hand.

This has been testified to by persons who have seen the results of JD's destruction of property. Violence against property is abuse.

I don't think any of those that testified to this "destruction of property" ever said he was a dangerous or irrational drunk. He has done some stupid things in his past but one thing he has never done is lay a hand on a woman. And so far, no one except AH has ever claimed that he did .. I'm still waiting on the evidence to back up her claim.

I'm not sure why my name came up in your quote for that post .. just want to assure you that I am not the one that made that comment :D lol
One drawback I've already noticed from the new iteration of the board is, it's remarkably easy to either backtrack accidentally in the process of editing from white space up into the orange box, or wind up with quotes having migrated into the white space; which does result in some misattributions.

The prior app, I believe you had to go through some specific extra clicky-clicky trouble to even select a quote, to avoid such accidents, which clearly provided a check that's now missing.

Also, this might be stupid, but he's right-handed and his right finger was cut, which means he would have had to have done it with his left hand. Do most of cut with a sharp knife (not a dinner knife) with your non-dominant hand? I'm left-handed, and I'd never try to cut something with my right hand.
...Somebody pointed this out as part of the testimony, didn't they?

Was it he? Or have I just been reading too many supplemental sources of info? I do remember him saying something about his fretboard hand vs. his fingering hand.

Johnny Depp has been an abuser of drugs and alcohol for decades,he has also been an exceptional and very professional actor in all these years,he has been hired again and again and again and has made many fantastic and varied movies.

His drug and alcohol abuse only seems to have gotten so out of control that he could barely function since he took up with Amber Heard,that's very telling IMO.

Johnny Depp undoubtedly made the worst decision of his life when he became involved with Amber Heard and I am sure he will rue the day until his last breath but that doesn't make him responsible for what she has put him through,for the lies she has told about him to the world, for the ugly press that his children have not only had to see but are now being dragged into, and yes,for the damage that has been done to his reputation which directly impacts his career.
That is all on AH.

There's no fool like an old fool,but this old fool didn't deserve this.

Totally agree with your post----I think he fell hard for this horribly toxic person.

Johnny Depp has been an abuser of drugs and alcohol for decades,he has also been an exceptional and very professional actor in all these years,he has been hired again and again and again and has made many fantastic and varied movies.

His drug and alcohol abuse only seems to have gotten so out of control that he could barely function since he took up with Amber Heard,that's very telling IMO.

Johnny Depp undoubtedly made the worst decision of his life when he became involved with Amber Heard and I am sure he will rue the day until his last breath but that doesn't make him responsible for what she has put him through,for the lies she has told about him to the world, for the ugly press that his children have not only had to see but are now being dragged into, and yes,for the damage that has been done to his reputation which directly impacts his career.
That is all on AH.

There's no fool like an old fool,but this old fool didn't deserve this.

I also agree with your post .. and the part BBM is what really gets to me. I personally don't think he got any worse .. I think he just happened to be with a person that wanted everyone to THINK it was worse than it really was.

I cannot remember if it was the first or second day of AH's testimony, when I saw her state loud enough that the court could hear, that she had called the police " multiple times" on JD. That was certainly an eye opener to me, as I understood she had only called the one time in May of 2016. And, I am not even sure if it was 'her' that actually called once. I know that one of her acquaintances called ( on her behalf?....from New York? ) an hour after the first LE officers had arrived. Who made the original first call?

When she said "multiple times", I believe that JD's attorneys were all a bit surprised by that statement as well. Something to hammer her on cross-exam, and potentially catch her in a lie....again. Of course the whoopsie moment...( or was it on purpose? ) of AH bringing up Kate Moss, is a real doozie of an open-the-door situation, that resulted in a bit of glee from the attorney's on JD's team. I sense that they are ready to pounce on cross, and they are possibly able to add more with this delay.

This ten/eleven day hiatus has given both sides time to adjust/ re-adjust their game. I have seen the fruits of AH's re-adjustment already via the Court-reporter tweet confirming who is expected to take the stand next week when trial resumes. The statement that JD will re-take the stand is 'interesting', IMO. I sense a bit of a 'threat' in that release. But, that's just me. I also can see quite a bit of 'bot-like' behavior in the twitter-sphere. AH's PR team is feeling the heat, and working over-time.

I read each statement from both teams, released the last day of trial. Both sides are in 'game mode'. Hollywood on Trial.

I cannot wait until next Monday!

So... if AH lied under oath about the dogs can that perjury be discussed in this trial?

Hope so. From Virginia courts

(d)Unadjudicated perjury. If the trial judge makes a threshold determination that a reasonable probability of falsity exists, any witness may be questioned about prior specific instances of unadjudicated perjury. Extrinsic proof of the unadjudicated perjury may not be shown.

I also agree with your post .. and the part BBM is what really gets to me. I personally don't think he got any worse .. I think he just happened to be with a person that wanted everyone to THINK it was worse than it really was.
I think the sciatica pain got to him to some extent (it does to me!!), and he’s so independently minded not to share his problems with anyone if possible, but to battle through them alone (I remember that awards show where his speech was specifically slurred, not least of which because people were all like WHOA, who has managed to overserve Johnny freakin’ Hollow-Leg Depp?).
So... if AH lied under oath about the dogs can that perjury be discussed in this trial?
I think not. Someone said that one of the security guards tried to eke it in, but was summarily objected and upheld.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77