VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky News

Depp was 'repeatedly punching my head'

The lawyer briefly returns to a trip to the Bahamas in August 2014, during which time Johnny Depp was attempting to detox.

1652711297385.png

The court is shown a photo that appears to be of the side of Amber Heard's head, and she tells us it shows "bruising to my temple". She says it was caused by Depp "repeatedly punching my head, that's what caused that bruise." She says it happened during the stay on Depp's private island in the Bahamas.

here is the fecal "prank" reimagined

OMG she is now blaming JD and his weed (drug addict) for the dog having potty issues. I literally can't. I am having serious CA vibes. She who shall not be named. yikes

At first, she says she had to get out of bed to collect dogs and now she says they put the dog in the bed to keep her from crapping? But then the dog craps in the bed? Makes no sense. Why would you regularly put the dog in the bed to stop it from popping but it wasn't in the bed with you already? And then, when you put her in the bed, she caps? The very thing you say she won't do in the bed?

No guards came to find JD phone? Interesting....
Not quite sure what she said, but at least one of his security guards has already said when he arrive at the penthouse, Amber was using HER PHONE with FindMyiPhone to try to locate JD’s, cuz she know she done effed up.

Depp was 'talking to people who weren't there'

Amber Heard tells the court that there were periods when Johnny Depp would be with her, or she would be talking to him on the phone, and he would be "talking to people who weren't there".

She describes a time in February 2016 in LA, when she feared he was in a confused state and would "think he was mad at me" even though she says they weren't arguing at the time. The court is then shown a video of Depp in the green kitchen of his apartment in Sweetzer Avenue, and he can be seen violently slamming kitchen cupboards and smashing glass in one of the cabinet doors as he thrusts it shut. We can see that Heard used her laptop to film the incident.

In the footage we hear Heard asking Depp why he is cross, and her saying "I only apologised", to which Depp shouts: "Were you here? Well nothing happened to YOU this morning".

We also see an empty bottle of red wine on the counter top, and Heard asks Depp, "Have you drunk that whole thing this morning?", at which point Depp seems to become angry and carries the laptop out of the room and apparently throws it to the ground.

The lawyer asks Heard why she filmed it and she says it's because "I knew he would forget" and she says it was also because she was scared, adding "It's scary, it's scary".

Not quite sure what she said, but at least one of his security guards has already said when he arrive at the penthouse, Amber was using HER PHONE with FindMyiPhone to try to locate JD’s, cuz she know she done effed up.
I was being sarcastic about the guards because I didn't hear her mention them coming.

As she turned her head side to side just before break, looks like she had cheek bruises reminiscent from her photos. Must be the way she apples her makeup.

She has looked that way to me the entire trial so far. I noticed it the first day's photo's and thought that was a foolish move. As I said before, no self awareness :rolleyes:

She says she threw his phone because she didn't want to be stranded as the only person without a phone? That makes no sense.
yes, you are terrified of your abusive delusional spouse who has chucked your phone out the window, so of course your response is to chuck his phone (your most immediate means of getting rescued from said crazed spouse) out the window as well.

makes total sense :rolleyes:

AH regarding the incident of the "brown stuff" in the bed:

"I wasn't in a pranking mood, I was violently attacked, on my 30th birthday, by my husband with whom I was madly in love"

oh ffs
That’s because JD has testified that he was reading peaceably in bed and she punched, yes punched, him 2x in the face, for no reason and with no preamble.

yes, you are terrified of your abusive delusional spouse who has chucked your phone out the window, so of course your response is to chuck his phone (your most immediate means of getting rescued from said crazed spouse) out the window as well.

makes total sense :rolleyes:
Not saying I believe it, but if you flip that around, would the victim throw their abusive partners phone out of a window in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82