VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So JD has just screamed bloody murder at AH and her friend,called her all the most heinous names you can call a lgbqt person, yet when he came back down the stairs to hurl the phone at her she wasn't expecting it at all and was still sitting cross legged on the sofa in her socks .......puhleeese :rolleyes:.
Pull the other one Amber,it has bells on it.
I know, I’m no longer putting out into the universe for her what she is lacking, lol. Let her figure it out…

I wonder if the judge is getting as sick of hearing "not offered to prove the truth of the matter" as I am :mad:
… do you think she knows her diary can’t actually be evidence? I mean, she can’t testify about herself, can she, which would seem to encompass basically talking to herself, lol?

Why did she start to say it took an hour for her to learn police were called? Does that mean johnny left for apt. 5 and stayed there an hour?
He did pack some stuff, I think… but yes, she has tried to say that cops ‘went to the wrong penthouse’, though we’ve now seen the police cams of Josh Drew greeting them the instant they get off the elevator so yes, Amber, do go on… and you/Josh didn’t lead the cops to the ‘right’ apartment, to add to any proof you might need to get a TRO?

Sky News

'Washing blood out of the pillowcases'

We move on to the period after Amber Heards' birthday in April 2016, after which she says she and Johnny Depp didn't see each other for around a month. During this time she says Depp was accusing her and her friends of leaving faeces in his bed, telling the court: "His mother had just passed [away], I couldn't believe he was talking about faeces".
[During the Depp v The Sun court case back in 2020 there was much discussion of this alleged incident, with a lot of debate over whether the faeces belonged to a dog or a human being.]

Heard says Depp came to visit her in LA on 21 May 2016 and at the time she called her friend Io Tillett Wright and put him on speaker phone. She says Io told her: "Amber get out of the house, you're not safe". She says Io had previously been at the house and witnessed her "washing blood out of the pillowcases" after another alleged incident with Depp.
She says Depp was furious with both her and Io, saying he was: "Calling Io every horrible imaginable name you can imaging calling an LGBT person, some really nasty stuff."

She says Depp shouted down the phone to him: "If you want to have my women now, you can have her", before throwing the phone at "what felt like my eye".

She says Depp then grabbed her, "trying to expose my face" and doing "a mocking taunt as he's yanking me around the room". She says her friend Rocky Pennington came in, at which point she says Depp let her go.

She describes Ms Pennington's actions, saying: "In a very slow, concentrated controlled way, she put both of her arms up and said 'No, Johnny no'". She says "Johnny squared up to [Ms Pennington]" but she continued to hold him back, before wrapping her arms around Heard to protect her. She says Depp was shouting "'Amber get the *advertiser censored** up' around 10 times, so loudly".

Then she says Depp's security men entered the room, and Depp eventually left.

He did pack some stuff, I think… but yes, she has tried to say that cops ‘went to the wrong penthouse’, though we’ve now seen the police cams of Josh Drew greeting them the instant they get off the elevator so yes, Amber, do go on… and you/Josh didn’t lead the cops to the ‘right’ apartment, to add to any proof you might need to get a TRO?
She's acting like the first set of cops didn't show up? I don't get this statement of an hour she made today.

Wait, is the defense trying to imply that these photos were showed to the officers who were called to the penthouse? You know those ones that testified UNDER OATH that there were no visible marks or injuries to AH when they arrived and saw no evidence of property damage (trashed apartment as described by AH).

By the way, have you all seen those folks showing their faces post botox appointment? I found the reddening in those before after photos familiar . . .

As an experiment, I tossed my phone at the back of the sofa three times from across the room. It always landed with the edge of the phone hitting the back of the sofa. I just can't understand how JD managed to get the flat side of the phone slammed against her cheek?

After this testimony, I never want to see her face again. Where is the barf emoji?

I see why the police testified as they did about these photos. If I wasn't told some story, I wouldn't know what to look for either. Her cheeks look flush.
As the blond cop plainly said, ‘just because I see a female with pink cheeks and pink eyes, that don’t (sic) mean she’s been abused…’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress