VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
As outrageous as all these AH courtyard antics are, the goal is to create “reasonable doubt” against JD claims. I will leave it to each of you to form your own opinion on the effectiveness of her approach.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I still don’t understand why there are so many pictures of bottles and glasses toppled over to show proof of their arguments, yet AH claims JD has punched her over and over again, threw her against furniture, grabbed her by the throat, grabbed her groin repeatedly… but there’s nothing to show any of it, other than a few dubious pictures of her face looking a bit flushed.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, it's because she's entirely full of doodoo.
Over-ruled, speculation, mega-pints and all that.

Sky News

'I walked out to a sea of paparazzi and photographers'

Amber Heard is now describing to her lawyer, Elaine Bredehoft, her attendance to the court in May 2016, when she filed for the domestic violence temporary retraining order against Johnny Depp.

We are shown a photo of Heard, in which there appears to be some sort of mark on the top of her cheek.

1652721221736.png

Ms Bredehoft asks Heard to describe the image. She says: "It's a picture of my face while I was sitting at the court house. I was wearing nothing, not a stitch of make up."

The lawyer asks what she did there: "I provided testimony, and sat their and cried." She confirms the court granted her a temporary restraining order at that time.

She then describes leaving the court: "I walked out to a sea of paparazzi and photographers... They just surrounded me and screamed horrible things at me". She says she had never seen so many photographers surrounding her before.

I'm remember posting about this on May 5th. I'm really surprised they still went ahead with trying to to re-enter the same photo for a different date. It's so bloody obvious.

If I'm a juror who recognizes it's the same image, I would discard all of her images. I'd be furious that they thought they could "pull the wool over my eyes".

Frankly, I think she blew it on her last day of testimony two weeks ago. I don't think the smidgen of improvement in her behavior today on the witness stand is impressive enough to change the mind of any one on the jury panel. Plus, she and Ellen spent the first part of the day correcting errors already made. The jury surely hears her story changing.

Sky News

'I walked out to a sea of paparazzi and photographers'

Amber Heard is now describing to her lawyer, Elaine Bredehoft, her attendance to the court in May 2016, when she filed for the domestic violence temporary retraining order against Johnny Depp.

We are shown a photo of Heard, in which there appears to be some sort of mark on the top of her cheek.

View attachment 344321

Ms Bredehoft asks Heard to describe the image. She says: "It's a picture of my face while I was sitting at the court house. I was wearing nothing, not a stitch of make up."

The lawyer asks what she did there: "I provided testimony, and sat their and cried." She confirms the court granted her a temporary restraining order at that time.

She then describes leaving the court: "I walked out to a sea of paparazzi and photographers... They just surrounded me and screamed horrible things at me". She says she had never seen so many photographers surrounding her before.
Looks like AH has a bruise from trying to pop a zit. JMO

If I'm a juror who recognizes it's the same image, I would discard all of her images. I'd be furious that they thought they could "pull the wool over my eyes".

Frankly, I think she blew it on her last day of testimony two weeks ago. I don't think the smidgen of improvement in her behavior today on the witness stand is impressive enough to change the mind of any one on the jury panel. Plus, she and Ellen spent the first part of the day correcting errors already made. The jury surely hears her story changing.

I'll be stunned if no one notices it's the exact same image.
Same exact spill pattern.
Same exact location of the bottle comparative to the flooring panels.
Same exact shadows.
And yet... these alleged instances were what, 5 months apart? o_O

Sure they were. And I'm Peter Pan.

Sky News

Amber Heard's make up routine

We have heard a lot of discussion about make up in this court case. To that end, Amber Heard's lawyer asks her to describe her make up routine.

1652722431019.png

Heard tells the court: "I get up and wash my face and then right away I put on my moisturiser which has a tinted foundation in it. Then I put on another foundation because it has sunblock in it, and I have a skin condition that makes my skin react the sun in a bad way. I put on both of those, I put on concealer, and I do that before I leave my bathroom in the morning."

Her lawyer asks her what she would do when she had bruises or cuts.

Heard says: "I am typically photographed in LA when I leave the house, paparazzi, and I was aware of that. No woman wants to walk around with a bruise on her face, so I'd cover it up".

Heard describes using ice and arnica (a homeopathic remedy for bruising) to "take down the swelling" and foundation and concealer to hide the marks. She says she had a theatre colour correction kit which she called her "bruise kit", which she says "I carried around with me all the time". She shows the court a kit, which she says was similar to her own (see above).

Heard explains: "The idea is that you want to counteract whatever colour is on the bruise". She describes the different colours bruises turn over time, saying: "The immediate is red, red shows up straight away so you want to go on the opposite on the colour wheel, by dabbing on a bit of the green... After a day or two you get more purple, so you want to go with redder tones."

She goes on: "Day one and day two were always hardest for me because of the purples and blues... and you have to deal with the sensitivity. Bruises don't like to be touched, that's the point, so that was the trickiest for me."

She says then then bruise progresses to "yellows and browns", before eventually "fading into your skin".

She says for her, bruises to her face were faster healing than those on her body. She goes on: "A nose is almost unrecognisable after a day or two if you ice it" and that "lips are the hardest because they crack and bleed of course, but it's easy to hide with lipstick if you're a woman."

When asked about evidence given by previous witnesses, who claimed Heard "didn't wear a stitch of make up", she says "They didn't know what they were talking about, I always wore make up."

She says putting it on was part of her regular daily routine, adding in a wavering voice, "I'm certainly not going to walk around LA with bruises on my face."

I'm on CourtTV, so I guess I'm behind. She said that no one knew about her divorce when she filed for the TRO, however, JD's attorney stated in that hearing that the request for the TRO was potentially in response to negative media attention did know about her divorce filing. So, people did know?

She should just Three Stooges herself in one at this point.

Any sign of cross examination yet?

When thinking of how AH and ACLU joined forces to publicly denounce JD, my brain just kept going back to Curly saying, "Sabatoogie"... now, I've coupled that with the eye poke sounds! hahaha! :D

Cross can't get here soon enough!

"Amber Heard is back on the stand to testify against ex-husband Johnny Depp as the sensational defamation trial continues.

Heard addressed the incident in February 2016 where Depp claims that she pooped in their bed at their Los Angeles penthouse after an argument the night before on her 30th birthday.

Depp's chauffeur Starling Jenkins previously told the court that Heard told him it was a 'horrible practical joke gone wrong.'

Heard suggested that it was one of their Yorkshire terriers, Boo, that did it, telling the court that the animal had 'eaten Johnny's weed as a puppy and had bowel control issues for life'

Heard said that Boo and their other dog, Pistol, would sleep in their bed so Boo wouldn't have to get up in the night and possibly go to the bathroom on the floor.

She said that while packing to go away to the Coachella music festival, Heard left Boo in the bed, which appears to have been when the feces incident occurred.

Heard's lawyer Elaine Bredehoft asked Heard: 'Did you commit any kind of prank?'

Heard said: 'Absolutely not. First of all I don't think that's funny. I don't know what grown woman does.

'I was not in a pranking mood. My life was falling apart. I was at a crossroads in my life and I'd just been attacked on my 30th birthday by my violent husband with whom I was in love. It was

I don't think that's funny, period. That's disgusting'."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member