VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to sneak in some suggestion or hint that she hasn't donated what she committed to because mean ole JD sued her so she's had to spend millions defending herself. Poor we lass still being victimized by JD - barf

Sky News

'Do you believe I'm an abuser?'

A second piece of audio is played to the court. We can hear Johnny Depp and Amber Heard arguing again. They are talking about having to discuss their relationship "under oath" - presumably as part of the divorce hearing.

Depp says "Do you believe all of this Amber? Do you believe I'm an abuser?". Heard says, "Yes... In May, December and April".

The lawyer asks what she was referring to naming those months, and she says: "Just some of the times he beat me up, and that he knew about."

I'm struggling to understand why Depp isn't denying her claims in the recordings.

Curious to know if anyone has a plausible explanation.

I've always figured there was a bit of push back from Depp but not to the extent of black eyes.

He said that if he argued with her versions it made things worse. I don't really love it, either, but my fiance is like that. When we argue, I tell him he did something. He will deny it. But if I keep on insisting he did it, then he won't deny it anymore. He just lets me go on and on.

People who do not want to argue and who do not like confrontation have a hard time defending themselves. I see a lot of it in the tapes of this couple's arguments. Johnny rarely has good comebacks for her, which is another sign he's not used to confrontation.

I think he's already denied these things to her and his version has already been beaten down, so he no longer says anything when she insists.

I also think sometimes she gaslights him into thinking she really did do something to her, like when she went on and about the accidental headbutt or the toe stubbing.

Sky News

'Do you believe I'm an abuser?'

A second piece of audio is played to the court. We can hear Johnny Depp and Amber Heard arguing again. They are talking about having to discuss their relationship "under oath" - presumably as part of the divorce hearing.

Depp says "Do you believe all of this Amber? Do you believe I'm an abuser?". Heard says, "Yes... In May, December and April".

The lawyer asks what she was referring to naming those months, and she says: "Just some of the times he beat me up, and that he knew about."

And that he knew about? Say what?

Sky News

'I begged him to stop the press machine'

Amber Heard says in the summer of 2016, Johnny Depp asked her to get back with him and go on tour with him. She says she refused.
However, she says she did meet with Depp as he was putting negative information out to the media about her - she says Depp told her he was doing this. She says he agreed to ask his team to "back off" if she agreed to "drop charges".

She goes on: "I had to break the TRO [temporary restraining order] in order to beg him to stop the press machine". She goes on: " I couldn't live my life, I was being dropped from commercial opportunities, people were turning on me, I was dropped from a campaign I was working on... I had never been inundated with that much press attention."

He said that if he argued with her versions it made things worse. I don't really love it, either, but my fiance is like that. When we argue, I tell him he did something. He will deny it. But if I keep on insisting he did it, then he won't deny it anymore. He just lets me go on and on.

People who do not want to argue and who do not like confrontation have a hard time defending themselves. I see a lot of it in the tapes of this couple's arguments. Johnny rarely has good comebacks for her, which is another sign he's not used to confrontation.

I think he's already denied these things to her and his version has already been beaten down, so he no longer says anything when she insists.

I also think sometimes she gaslights him into thinking she really did do something to her, like when she went on and about the accidental headbutt or the toe stubbing.

I couldn't agree more

Sky News

'I begged him to stop the press machine'

Amber Heard says in the summer of 2016, Johnny Depp asked her to get back with him and go on tour with him. She says she refused.
However, she says she did meet with Depp as he was putting negative information out to the media about her - she says Depp told her he was doing this. She says he agreed to ask his team to "back off" if she agreed to "drop charges".

She goes on: "I had to break the TRO [temporary restraining order] in order to beg him to stop the press machine". She goes on: " I couldn't live my life, I was being dropped from commercial opportunities, people were turning on me, I was dropped from a campaign I was working on... I had never been inundated with that much press attention."

No, no, you didn't, Amber. You always think you have an excuse to break the law. Nope. Not buying it. Have his lawyers talk to your lawyers. And you never should have started the press machine by inviting them out there. They didn't just show up to the courthouse by coincidence! And of course they would research, Amber! Your story is only HALF the plot.

Her claim that there was a "sea" of paparazzi outside the courthouse screaming terrible things at her just seems... weird.
First, how did they even know she was there, and second, why the heck would they be screaming terrible things at her?
I mean, I understand why they do now, since she's gone to great lengths to display what a liar she is, but the day she filed for a TRO, 6 years ago? That doesn't seem to make much sense. Is she trying to imply "someone" (Johnny) contacted them all and told them awful things about her?
I'm also curious about the bodyguard. Who booked him, when & why was he booked? If JD was in Europe, she didn't need protection from him. That makes it a little more clear it was because she knew paparazzi would be there. She also had the option of at least two other exits from that building so could've avoided the paps completely. When you watch that footage now it appears as if she's moving her head around to make sure all the cameras got the snaps they wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07