VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of it is staged. If Johnny is as violent as she says we would be seeing serious injuries.

This girl appears to be asking counsel to repeat the questions on purpose. It’s a tactic I’ve seen before.

Help me out here, please. I woke up late for this party.

Was this the time that JoshDrew is testifying about the same evening that Johnny discovered AH had changed the locks on the Penthouse doors? IOW, what provoked JD to make a mess of the place? TIA to anyone who can tell me.

So what is defense trying to prove here? That the police were lazy in their jobs and just didn't feel like filing a report that night? I mean, a small amount of broken glass and red markings on the hallway carpet and inside floor, and a slightly red cheek doesn't really stand out. Especially when she's avoiding talking to the officers. I'll bet the officers also picked up the vibe in there with Amber and these sycophants and didn't take any of it seriously! The full context is key here.

Didn't she testify with CV that she came when AH called her and asked her to come,that she was outside the locked door and could hear yelling but not what was said and she opened the door with her key? Or was this a different time?
CV was leading, so RP was saying a lot of yes and no, just for FYI. She said Liz, Josh, and Amber and she were in and out of PH5 and 1. AH went to P3. At some point, when RP was in P1, she got a text to go to P3. Said Josh was in P1, too. She said she went to P3 and heard yelling. The door was locked. RP used a key to open the door.

So she was yes/no answering, and CV did not ask if RP heard the voices outside the door or not. She just asked if she heard yelling when she "went to p3." I don't remember if RP said anything about it on yesterday's replay, though.

In today's replay, she says, using her own words, that when she got in there, AH and JD were not together. She said the sofa was an "L" shape in the corner of the room, and the coffee table fit in the "L" shape. "Amber was on the far side. Johnny was on the other side of the L with the coffee table between them." She said they were 8-10 feet apart, standing. (own words, not being led.)

RP testifies that the first thing she remembered was hearing the argument (I guess that's when she walked in and walked around the corner to the kitchen). She went to AH and stepped between AH and JD.

Then CV asks about security and where JD was when the security entered. RP said the space between the living room and kitchen, which to me, sounds FARTHER away than by the couch, doesn't it?

RP said she was on the sofa with AH. She states that JD "eventually" left them in P3.

CV asks if RP saw JD touch AH or throw anything at her, and the answer was no. Then AH and RP went to P1. AH wanted her purse, so RP asked Josh to get get it in P3. Then they start talking about what damage RP saw.

With BR (Both their attorneys are named Ben? Really), RP says in her own words that she was in P5, making jewelry with Josh, Liz, and Amber. JD messaged that he wanted to pick something up or what not. Amber "went upstairs to get ready."

JD shows up at some point. Then at some other point, RP got a text to go to P3. She doesn't know if AH texted her first or she texted AH first to check on her. She doesn't know if she's in P1 or P5 at that time. RP went to P3 the door was locked, so she went to get her key. She unlocked the door "and he was yelling." RP does not say she heard that outside the door.

RP says she opened it and AH was yelling "help me." RP says she "cut between the space between the coffee table and sofa and I went up to him and he was yelling and I put my hands up on his chest and I was like 'stop.'"

RP said JD hit her hands away (which he has a right to do if she's touching him), and so she went to AH, who then sat down on the sofa, crying.

"And I just put my body over her, and he came a little bit closer to her, yelling at her to get up or quit crying..." She starts crying, claiming he was getting closer and she was eyeing an ashtray to hit him with if he got closer.

At that point, Jerry and Sean arrived and urged JD to leave. JD grabbed his bag and the wine, smashed stuff and left. She claims she can hear the banging in the hallway. She says Josh came in.

She "feared" JD would hurt AH.

I'm wondering if RP got the message in P5, was talking about going over there, went through the other Penthouses to get there, and at the same time, his security heard her or Liz and Josh and then they went to P3, too, using the hallways, not going up through the Penthouses. Because, why would the security suddenly go over there after RP did? And they were already outside the door, then why didn't they see RP rushing around outside the door and trying to get the key?

Last edited:
Interesting tidbit on the drug, accutane, that she is/was on too - chapped lips….

Accutane Side Effects​

Accutane (isotretinoin) is prescribed to treat severe, difficult to control acne. Common side effects can include dry skin, chapped lips, vision issues, and joint pain. The more serious, severe side effects of isotretinoin include birth defects, mental health problems, and stomach issues.

Can Accutane change your personality?

While you (or your child) is taking Accutane, watch for any symptoms of depression, like: Changes in mood and behavior. Feeling unusually sad, angry, irritable, or aggressive. Trouble concentrating.Sep 17, 2020

Isotretinoin Acne Medication and Depression Risk - Verywell Health​

Sky News

Bizarre writing on kitchen counter

Raquel Pennington's ex-husband Josh Drew is now being asked about an alleged attack that took place in December 2015.

He says he and his ex-wife had come back to the penthouse complex on the day of the incident and Ms Pennington had planned to meet with Heard.

However, when Heard did not respond to any text messages Mr Drew says the pair let themselves into one of the apartment's in the complex "to check on her and make sure she was okay".

Mr Drew says when they stepped in the place was "out of order".

"When we turned the corner, on a section of counter near the kitchen sink there was something written on the counter," he says.

"I can't remember what material it was and to be honest I can't actually recall exactly what was written but it was something very very weird."

He goes on to say the message read "always such a fraud or something akin to that".

Mr Drew says he saw Heard that night and he noticed she had "significant bruising on both eye sockets and her forehead was red".

Help me out here, please. I woke up late for this party.

Was this the time that JoshDrew is testifying about the same evening that Johnny discovered AH had changed the locks on the Penthouse doors? IOW, what provoked JD to make a mess of the place? TIA to anyone who can tell me.
That is an interesting point. From the UK trial:

Sasha Wass QC, barrister of The Sun asked Baruch if they all lived like a family. Baruch agreed saying it was like friends, a family enjoying what Depp was funding for. He revealed that he witnessed Heard and her friends changing the locks of the apartment on May 21, 2016. By this time Heard’s marriage with Depp was collapsing.

So was Drew's testimony about May 21?

ETA: Yes, Allabouttrial's skynews post #873 indicates that the testimony was about May 21.

So are the penthouses furnished? Wine stain, stairs, broken glass, etc ... I can understand that if JoshD thought AH or RP were hurt to take pics of them, but why the concern over the broken furnishings? Was it their personal property? If I was at someone's house where there was a fight, I don't know why I would document the owner's broken things. While I don't think he is lying, these photos are bizarre.
Every time a photo is shown of damage to the various rooms/residences, I can't help wondering who cleaned up after these people? I'll assume that they had a fleet of housekeepers who maintained the properties. I wonder how long staff stayed or if they got tired of having to clean up after AH and JD's rows and quit? Were any of the household staff deposed? I'm sure they have plenty of tales to tell.

Last edited:
I'm thinking the sunscreen is due to taking the accutane after reading the above article, so maybe her skin is uber sensitive?
My son took accutane one summer, when he was 15. He had to be very careful about the sun. One time he messed up, and got a very bad sunburn, after only being out in the sun for about 20 minutes.

The other day, there was ENT talk and ENT records talk, but I don't think they cleared up whether it was admitted or not. She said something about being an ENT after 2016. Well, I'm not trying to make any statements about AH personally, but she appears to have a different shaped nose to me from 2016 to now. I think she had a nose job. Anyone else? And could those be the ENT records she has?

So are the penthouses furnished? Wine stain, stairs, broken glass, etc ... I can understand that if JoshD thought AH or RP were hurt to take pics of them, but why the concern over the broken furnishings? Was it their personal property? If I was at someone's house where there was a fight, I don't know why I would document the owner's broken things. While I don't think he is lying, these photos are bizarre.

Exactly! The only reason you would do that is provide evidence .. there is absolutely no other reason at all for Drew to go around taking these photos. NONE .. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member