VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly it seems "Johnny" never grew up...non stop party...."schrooms" "man Cave" etc. The man was in his 50's and I am willing to think when not in trial he is doing the same. I think there are many reasons why Hollywood is distancing themselves from him. And all of the rest of the cast of characters living off him are disgusting as well including Amber.
Maybe when he was younger? He was with his partner for 14 maybe 15 years? The mother of his children. I think that AH coming into his life is what caused him to be around this chaos. He has been known as a chill guy in Hollywood. AH even hired a dude to find dirt on Johnny and none was found. MOO.

Oh, my, Liz Mars wants to be an important part of the story.

"I felt like he was coming towards me. Whether he was coming towards me or not, I was scared, and I just ran out passed him."

"From where I was standing, it felt like he was charging towards me...."

So can't be that scared if you went TOWARD and BY him, now, can you?

Mars is so vain, she probably thinks this case is about her.

It's really getting under my skin when they say, "Raquel's apartment, Whitney's apartment, etc." Those are all Johnny's apartments.
Maybe it's because they don't want to confuse the jury, as there was a lot of toing and throwing between apartments that night.

Seriously, the hallway wine stain again. Why is that considered important to this case?

I don't know. I don't know what any of it signifies because we already know from the video of JD kicking cabinets and throwing glass that he is capable of taking his frustration out on inanimate objects, NOT Amber.

True. Also, didn't she say he held her down by the neck with one hand while assaulting her with the other? I can't believe he's that strong to hold her down with one hand. I like JD, but he's not a large man, and he's not really an action hero like some actors; I don't get the idea he gets a lot of gym time.
Remember too, his dominant right hand had to have been gushing with blood and had to have been painful to try and grip onto anything with it.

Sky News

'He was holding a very large bottle of wine'

The court is now watching the recorded deposition of Elizabeth Marz who was friends with Amber Heard and her former friend Raquel Pennington at the time of an incident that took place in 2016.

She says she visited Ms Pennington at the Eastern Colombian Building owned by Depp on 21 May 2016 to assist her in getting ready for a show the next day.

Ms Marz says she heard some commotion that night which "felt like it was getting closer" before Depp "burst through the door".

"The door burst open and he came in from my perspective under the influence of something - drugs or alcohol," she says.

"He was holding a very large bottle of wine, looked like a Magnum bottle of wine which was spilling all over the place."

She goes on to say that as Depp opened the door he mumbled "get your b**** out of here".

Mr Marz says: "I just remember it all happened very fast, the door slamming, him saying get your b**** out of here, the wine.

"His whole being really frightened me and it almost felt like he was coming towards me from my perspective.

"Whether he was coming towards me or not it scared me and I just ran out past him."

Ms Marz says she then went to the penthouse Ms Pennington shared with the ex-husband and saw Heard.

"I just remember she looked really upset and dishevelled and her hair was a mess. She had a swollen face," she says.

I think that observation from the makeup artist, that AH was able to "turn it on" might not have been the best choice of words.
Agreed! Also we can use AH's own logic - AH paid her makeup artist so she would lie for her would she not!?

That's what she claims when it comes to bodyguards, doctors, housekeepers etc... of course they would cover for Johnny he paid them :rolleyes:

Why is JD not allowed to charge into P5 and be mad that there are people in it, running a bead shop?

Liz Mars said she ran past Johnny, because she was scared of him, and she hid in the pool/gym area. This woman is ridiculous. Why didn't she get her butt on the elevator and leave? Probably because she was LIVING THERE in P5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!