VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reader

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN REMINDER:

Websleuths Victim Friendly rule does not allow members to poke fun at an alleged victim, trash them, or blame them for what they claim has happened to them.

If you want to do any of the above, WS isn't the place to do it.

ETA: Hopefully this clarifies ...

Johnny Depp has claimed defamation. Amber Heard is counter suing and has claimed DV.

Members shouldn't be poking fun at or trashing either of them. If you wish to make a respectful point based on known fact, that's fine, but please leave snarky comments about appearances and attire out of this discussion.

ADMIN NOTE:

While this case has something for everyone to :rolleyes: at, WS still aims to be above the fray of the rest of the internet by following these key TOS:

- derogatory nicknames are not allowed.
- bashing anyone’s appearance is a violation.
- social media comments are not allowed.
- if you “saw” it or “heard” it but don’t have a link to substantiate it, it is considered rumor and subject to removal.

Thanks for checking yourself before you click REPLY.

I wish they could show a pic of what REAL split lip really looks like.
Split mine when I fell face first on the sidewalk once, and I had a swollen mess for a week after. No makeup can disguise a lip that looks as if I had those exaggerated duck lips.

Ah, it’s a great day to be Johnny Depp, methinks… Camille so far has missed a chance to ask her if the Mortdecai premiere dress is an example of Johnny’s requirement that she dress in a nun’s habit at all times, however… maybe later.

don’t smirk even if it’s tempting, Johnny … don‘t smirk…

Ah, it’s a great day to be Johnny Depp, methinks… Camille so far has missed a chance to ask her if the Mortdecai premiere dress is an example of Johnny’s requirement that she dress in a nun’s habit at all times, however… maybe later.

don’t smirk even if it’s tempting, Johnny … don‘t smirk…
Good. I also want to know what kind of "abuse" JD sleeping/passed out was against her.

I almost wish Camille would ask her "There is nothing wrong with an abused man wanting to enjoy a nap while vacationing on his tropical island, is there, Ms. Heard?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23