VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
A true grandiose narcissist, no responsibility, lack of empathy, somebody else’s fault, requires to be seen and heard (no pun) smartest in the room, look at me. I truly believe JD is no saint however it appears he’s been pushed to breaking point. So after both parties in particular AH if guilty how on earth do they pay for this ??
I don't know if there legal ramifications or not for law suits. I don't think so, but I don't know. My late attorney husband, used to call judgements expensive toilet paper. But maybe the law has changed. MO

ADMIN REMINDER:

Websleuths Victim Friendly rule does not allow members to poke fun at an alleged victim, trash them, or blame them for what they claim has happened to them.

If you want to do any of the above, WS isn't the place to do it.

ETA: Hopefully this clarifies ...

Johnny Depp has claimed defamation. Amber Heard is counter suing and has claimed DV.

Members shouldn't be poking fun at or trashing either of them. If you wish to make a respectful point based on known fact, that's fine, but please leave snarky comments about appearances and attire out of this discussion.
PLEASE STOP MAKING THIS THREAD A PUBLIC STONING OF SOMEONE WHO IS CLAIMING TO BE A VICTIM. Websleuths is NOT here for gossip trashing of ANYone. If you want to indulge in that sort of rhetoric, take it to PMs, NOT HERE. WS is ABOVE that. There are countless other sites where folks can play that game.

When we come upon posts that are not following these directions, they may be removed without notification. We may not get them all, but you have been warned, countless times.
DO NOT TRASH TALK IN HERE TODAY and going forward.

Last edited:
Sky News

Heard says she 'didn't seek treatment' after alleged attack in Australia

Johnny Depp's lawyer Camille Vasquez continues to question Heard about the alleged assault in Australia 2015.

Ms Vasquez asks Heard to confirm testimony she had given in which she alleged she was bent over backwards on the bar by Depp and felt pressure on her pubic bone.

Heard replies: "That is correct."

The lawyer asks: "You testified that Mr Depp was using a broken bottle on you?"

Heard says: "That was my fear."

Depp's lawyer then asks Heard to confirm that she had previously testified that she had "never known Johnny not to wear rings on every finger" to which Heard says: "That's what I testified to yes."

She then asks Heard to confirm she had cuts on her feet and forearms and had a bruise on jaw after the alleged attack to which Heard agrees.

Ms Vasquez says: "There is not a single medical record reflecting treatment for any of those injuries is there Ms Heard?"

"I didn't seek treatment," Heard replies.

You don’t leave residue on the table, you wet the tip of your finger with your tongue and run it over the line residue. Unless you’re filthy rich and know there is plenty more coke at your disposal.
Glass or smooth surface was the desired platform since things like a car console would be porous or of an uneven texture making it harder to snort plus you didn’t want to waste any of the product.
A tampon applicator?! I’ve never seen that used before. Everyone always had a bill or a cocktail type straw around.
JMO
Much agree, you'd need the nostril the size of a horse. o_O

Ms. Heard just testified that birth control pills made her "want" to cut herself and feel suicidal as a teen but she didn't when confronted with records which show she reported having a history of cutting herself in the past.

Never heard of birth control having that effect? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member