VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s so fascinating to me that anytime she gets caught in a trap via the testimony of others she immediately says that the person who testified was mistaken. She can never ever admit to being in the wrong whatsoever.

Sky News

'I am sorry I hurt you': Court shown diary entries from Heard

Johnny Depp's lawyer Camille Vasquez now moves onto a diary Heard kept with Depp in which they would write messages to each other.

The court is shown a diary entry Heard made in May 2015 -months after the alleged attack in Australia in March that year.

The entry reads: "True love isn't about just the madness of passion or instead picking the safety of peace. No, it's about having both.

"Falling madly in love with your friend. That is what has surprised me perhaps the most. That I have seen in you the true bones of friendship and respect. But of course I still perhaps more than ever want to rip you apart, devour you and savour the taste."

The lawyer then draws Heard's attention to her last diary entry to Depp in the journal, which appears to be written in April 2016.

The note reads: "I am sorry I can get crazy, I am sorry I hurt you. Like you I can get wicked when I am hurt, when I feel provoked, shattered."

Heard says the book consisted of "love notes" primarily but Ms Vasquez says: "It was also an opportunity to apologise to Mr Depp for your behaviour, isn't it?"

1652800557870.png
1652800577629.png

It’s so fascinating to me that anytime she gets caught in a trap via the testimony of others she immediately says that the person who testified was mistaken. She can never ever admit to being in the wrong whatsoever.

Or she doesn't recall hearing what they testified, surely she should realise that CV has the facts in front of her in evidence and will show them?.
Isn't one of the things they teach you in law school to never ask a question that you don't already know the answer to?.

Also,that's a narcissistic trait I believe?

Sky News

'I am sorry I hurt you': Court shown diary entries from Heard

Johnny Depp's lawyer Camille Vasquez now moves onto a diary Heard kept with Depp in which they would write messages to each other.

The court is shown a diary entry Heard made in May 2015 -months after the alleged attack in Australia in March that year.

The entry reads: "True love isn't about just the madness of passion or instead picking the safety of peace. No, it's about having both.

"Falling madly in love with your friend. That is what has surprised me perhaps the most. That I have seen in you the true bones of friendship and respect. But of course I still perhaps more than ever want to rip you apart, devour you and savour the taste."

The lawyer then draws Heard's attention to her last diary entry to Depp in the journal, which appears to be written in April 2016.

The note reads: "I am sorry I can get crazy, I am sorry I hurt you. Like you I can get wicked when I am hurt, when I feel provoked, shattered."

Heard says the book consisted of "love notes" primarily but Ms Vasquez says: "It was also an opportunity to apologise to Mr Depp for your behaviour, isn't it?"

View attachment 344542
View attachment 344543
You are so awesome! Thank you for your hard work.

Sky News

Pocket knife seen on bed Depp allegedly broke

The court is shown a bed that Heard claims Depp broke in December 2015 with his boot while he was allegedly assaulting her.

Johnny Depp's lawyer Camille Vasquez points out there is a pocket knife on the bed and asks Heard if she used it to damage the bed.

Heard replies: "I did not damage the bed, Johnny's boot did when he was punching me . I could feel him slipping."

The lawyer says: "You also testified there was blood all over the pillows on the bed."

Heard replies: "Correct."

Ms Vasquez then asks: "You didn't take picture of that though did you?"

"I did not take a picture of this," Heard replies.

1652800712066.png

Sky News

Heard planned to take drugs during wedding weekend in Bahamas, email shows

Johnny Depp's lawyer Camille Vasquez is now questioning Heard about her use of drugs and alcohol during her relationship with Depp.

She asks if Heard stopped taking drugs and alcohol amid concerns about Depp's use of substances.

Heard replies: "I did not use drugs when I was with Johnny, in his presence, aside from the times I testified about with you."

Heard says she took drugs on two occasions in front of Depp in 2013 but did "a lot of changing" to support Depp's sobriety and "tried everything".

Ms Vasquez then points to a proposed draft of the schedule for Heard's wedding weekend in the Bahamas in 2015 which included taking drugs after the rehearsal dinner.

She asks: "So you planned to have drugs at your wedding to someone you characterise as a drug addict?"

Heard replies: "To be fair we were going to have separate parties as I mentioned, so a bridal party before this. The schedule ended up changing quite a bit and this was a draft sent before, there were a lot of changes made."

Ms Vasquez says: "So your original idea was to have a rehearsal dinner with your husband the drug addict and then do drugs with your girlfriends on the island after your rehearsal dinner?"

"The schedule ended up changing," Heard replies.

1652800830849.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member