VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness is backing up AH's claims about JD's excessive drinking, drug use, and the impact that the substance abuse had on her. JMO
You know I think all these losers (Amber esp) attached themselves to JD to gain info, photos, events…that they could use against JD later. Not even a super human celeb could see this coming.
All losers!!!!
Not successful people but nobody losers . Staying, eating, drinking off JDs money ..all the time pretending to care about JD.
Using and gathering info by befriending a man that they really did not care about.
Insane losers. MOO

Sky News

'Now I can punch her in the face'

In his recorded deposition Amber Heard's former friend, iO Tillett Wright says he was "intimate with Johnny and J in the lead up to the wedding."

J, Johnny Depp's son, was Depp's best man at Depp and Heard's wedding.

Mr Tillett Wright says after he watched Depp and Heard get married, he and Depp walked together to the reception, and as he congratulated the actor, Depp said to him: "We're married now. Now I can punch her in the face and no one can do anything about it."

I don’t believe this guy, he is all about the drama. He is thrilled to be in the spotlight. He obviously has had contact with AH and probably hopes he will be compensated. But if not, being part of the charade is enough for him.

Sky News

Apparent damage to Heard's face

Amber Heard's former friend, iO Tillett Wright is shown a series of photos and asked to describe the various apparent injuries to Heard's face. He says Heard told him Depp caused the injuries.

Here are three of the pictures we are shown.

1652820375611.png
1652820391416.png
1652820407192.png

Mr Tillett Wright describes the first image as showing "long skinny cuts" to Heard's arm. He is in the right of the image, with a bleach blond buzz cut and his hand on Heard's waist.

He says the second image shows a close up of Heard's swollen lip.

He says the third picture shows an injury to Heard's head, and adds that he thinks she had several injuries to her head at the time.

This guy is similar to AH. Loves to talk and guess who is the bad guy? It was never his bff of course. He is very obviously biased. Apparently they're not best friends anymore but idk if I believe that. MOO
I agree and the hyperbolic movements like the pronounced blowing from his mouth when trying to remember and sucking of teeth plus verbosity. Bad acting?

Hollywood does not like this garbage from what I've observed and I think this guy is done.

I agree and the hyperbolic movements like the pronounced blowing from his mouth when trying to remember and sucking of teeth plus verbosity. Bad acting?

Hollywood does not like this garbage from what I've observed and I think this guy is done.

Here we go with Rocky, her other bff - who lived rent free in one of the penthouses. JD was way too generous imo.

Speculation is that they're no longer friends either.

My own take on IO, who of course I have never met, is that he is a very dramatic person. I didn't get the idea that he is untruthful so much as quick to jump on any drama wagon. I think he was effected by what he was hearing from the parties. In other words, I don't think he is a liar but not a cool, collected, objective witness. Very much JMO.

Sky News

'You s***bombed my pillow'

We move on to discussion of the infamous faeces on the bed incident, which is alleged to have taken place the morning after Amber Heard's 30th birthday in April 2016.

Heard's former friend, iO Tillett Wright, says he and Heard discussed this incident on the phone on 21 May 2016.

He says Heard told him Depp thinks "you and I together defecated on his pillow". He says she used the phrase "s***bombed his pillow" which made them laugh lots.

Mr Tillett Wright said it was that laughter which made Depp angry, and led to him allegedly throwing the phone at Heard's face, after which the police were called to the apartment.

Sky News

Apparent damage to Heard's face

Amber Heard's former friend, iO Tillett Wright is shown a series of photos and asked to describe the various apparent injuries to Heard's face. He says Heard told him Depp caused the injuries.

Here are three of the pictures we are shown.

View attachment 344607
View attachment 344608
View attachment 344609

Mr Tillett Wright describes the first image as showing "long skinny cuts" to Heard's arm. He is in the right of the image, with a bleach blond buzz cut and his hand on Heard's waist.

He says the second image shows a close up of Heard's swollen lip.

He says the third picture shows an injury to Heard's head, and adds that he thinks she had several injuries to her head at the time.
Isn't that all hearsay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member