VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe it is plausible that some of the injuries are real. HOWEVER, based on the testimony and evidence to date, it is my amateur opinion that she was likely the aggressor, and sustained injury in various tussles as he was defending himself.

Amateur opinion and speculation
Or self inflicted. I think that was the insinuation re the hair on the floor - an extension she pulled out and then left in situ for someone to see, would explain the patch on the scalp too.

Ok...so... "Pennington, whose testimony was played via video deposition, said she was told of an argument between Heard and Depp while on the trip but was not present for it."

"She said she observed the trailer the morning after the fight, noting that there was a "general disarray" inside. Pennington described the scene as light fixtures being knocked off, cushions strewn about and other items all across the floor."

Who "disarrayed" the trailer? She has no proof it wasn't Amber Heard. She wasn't there while whatever happened.

Listening to how AH banged on doors hunting JD down trying to find him, slapping him, clocking his jaw, throwing bottles at him...etc etc...who can claim JD disarrayed that trailer?!

This is bordering on ludicrous.

What does she mean she got a fraction of what she was entitled to in the state of California? They were barely married a year.
But she would still be entitled to half of his money, in Cali's very generous divorce laws. It doesn't matter if they were only married a week---the money is divided in half.

Interesting line of questioning about the clump of hair.
Almost as if, it was placed in the location photographed, just prior to the photograph or being seen by anyone.
It would be interesting to know if she did have extensions at the time. She may have pulled them off herself and left them there to be photographed.

What he came in to the marriage with is his.

Amateur opinion and speculation
Not necessarily, in California. For example, they were together as a couple, for a few years before the marriage. So her divorce atty could show that any money he made while they were living together was community property as well.

JMO

I got in a tussle once with a friend but I was 7 at the time. I have never ever been with a friend that resulted in a push or a slap or a hit after that. I would say that is why AH and RP are not friends now. I don’t ever remember any of my female friends or acquaintances behaving like this accept for once at work and I was in the middle of it. Luckily no one laid hands on each other.

IMO - these last two witnesses are uncomfortable possibly because they know that under this new fire, their statements may not hold up. Which could bring into question their previous testimony.

Prime example - “angry and aggressive/rage”, under CV’s fire we learn was allegedly JD saying get off my woman… Likewise with the trailer being “trashed”, she can only mention specifically a light fixture but otherwise it’s “disarray” which she can’t explain further. And gets pretty agitated about when pushed.

Neither has done AH many favours to my mind. And what’s the big secret re why RP is no longer a friend? Or rather, “not not a friend but not enemies”? Both of these witnesses I found painful to watch. Drawn out answers, not instinctive or natural, but carefully considered and peppered with memory loss.

As I say, all just IMO.
I think the depositions by these two were recorded in January. Pls correct me if wrong.

IMHO JD never, ever would willfully punch, hit, slap, or rape a woman. His comment to the supposed friend after the wedding about now being able to hit her in the face was a joke, JD thought this guy knew him well enough to know he would never hit a woman. As far as verbal abuse, absolutely he could definitely dish it back out, he has a distinct way with words and using those words as cutting knives was the only defense he had. I hope he wins this case and leaves AH penniless. AH and her friends come off as immature, parasitic and fascinated in creating drama around JD. I truly hope he surrounds himself with better people, people with integrity because he deserves it. I pray he overcomes his monsters of addiction. This is what he means by “monster”.

I feel like AH collected an "entourage" and moved them all into JD's properties. I think it made her feel powerful and famous. I believe she needed lots of yes men around her, despite all her talk of JD's staff and bodyguards, etc. being his "yes men" I think her "yes men" tired very quickly of her and are no longer her "close friends" anymore. JD on the other hand still has the same people around him (saving for the one whose name I can't recall who is now deceased).

to me, and I hope the jury, it speaks to AH not being a very good friend and unable to sustain long term relationships due to her own shortcomings (attacking them, screaming at them, etc.) JMO
AMEN, agreed.
Sky News

The Hicksville trailer park trip

Amber Heard's former friend Rocky Pennington describes a trip to Hicksville with Depp and Heard in June 2013. She says other people on the trip were Whitney Heard who is Heard's sister, Nathan one of Depp's assistants, and two women called Britany E and Kelly M.

She says she witnessed Depp become "angry and aggressive" during an evening event around a campfire when on the trip. She says she had consumed mushrooms. She says it was there Depp became "angry and aggressive" with Kelly-S. She says she thinks Ms Molano had also consumed "an amount" of mushrooms.

Ms Pennington testifies she heard Depp say to Ms Molano: "Get off my woman". She says "I think Kelly and Amber were hugging on a chair by the fire. [Depp] came out of nowhere." She says after Depp became aggressive Heard was trying to calm him down. Heard has described Depp as being "in a rage" in her previous testimony.

Ms Pennington says she didn't hear yelling from Depp and Heard's trailer that night, but the next morning she saw "light fixtures knocked off" in the mobile home. She also says "it was in general disarray". When asked to elaborate she says: "It was trashed, it was torn apart".
I feel Johnny talked about this in his time on the stand.

He had said this resulted in the breaking of a single wall sconce, for which he paid the trailer park manager.
I'm thinking that lip picture is assume sort of sore. Cold sore, maybe?

Is IOTW saying he had sex with JD and JD's son prior to the wedding? Because is son is 20 now.
I certainly remember receiving that connotation in the past… not a very savory individual, methinks.
She seemed somewhere between bored and hostile IMO.
If it’s the depo I recall, I was appalled.

It made me actually question Isaac and JD’s assessment of this chick as ‘lovable’ and their skills at assessing character; but then again, (1) she was getting everything in her life paid for - who wouldn’t be sweet - and also, I think her demeanor is about what you would expect from someone if, (2), you were forced to testify for a former friend you broke with dramatically, and (3), you were probably scared of getting hauled up on perjury charges for lying for said friend.
I had to miss most of this afternoon, but guess it was a good day for that. So is Heard’s case going to be the long list of these hangers-on depos that are no longer friends with Heard?
About sums it up, I think… I should know more after I catch up.

I'm reading she walked out of the courtroom before the jury.....we'll see I guess.
Someone on CourtTV said it was break… after 48oz of … Plexus?! her bladder must have been bursting.
I believe him when he says that. Depp seems to be in the habit of telling a lot of people he loves them, going by texts and e-mails that have been read out.
IMO he spends lots of time searching for replacement family members.
This witness's testimony seems pointless. We already know JD had/has a drug/drinking problem. So none of this is news.
I guess I'm not understanding why this person was brought forth? Anyone?
This is either the best they’ve got or the weakest of her witnesses, whom they are hoping to bury in the midsection.
Sky News

'Demeaning' Depp called his fans 'sucker fish'

Amber Heard's former friend, iO Tillett Wright, is giving his evidence in a recorded deposition.

He says Depp would become "very demeaning" towards Heard when he was drinking or taking drugs, saying Depp would say: "She was famous just because of her looks and because people wanted to have sex with her."

Mr Tillett Wright also says Depp was derogatory about his fans, saying "he called them burrs which are sucker fish which attach themselves to the hole of a ship and make a hole in the side of it".

He says Depp was also rude about his mother and his siblings, basically "anyone he felt had crossed him, he would become very nasty."
‘Burrs’, as in … the plants?!
Interesting line of questioning about the clump of hair.
Almost as if, it was placed in the location photographed, just prior to the photograph or being seen by anyone.
It was, IMHO.

Several CourtTV commenters have said there are no roots or scalp involved in the ‘ripped out’ hair; and you guys were there when Camille pointed out the penknife someone had literally left on the bed after they used it to make the ‘JD’s boot splinter’ mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member