VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
…I thought they had break? I seem to remember this as synonymous with JD standing for the jury.

The judge said they would end for the break and told AH she could go ahead and sit with her attorneys and then she left the stand and waltzed right out the door,chugging the last dregs from her bottle, I don't think she even spared her team a glance. Everyone else was still sitting down waiting to be dismissed.

ETA My mistake,sorry. It was the break at the end of her testimony :oops:

Oh please… I too have been glancingly struck on the nose (an unintentional headbutt type as JD describes, which is why I believe him)… you learn in very short order that it feels more alarming than it actually is. Tingling in sinuses, eyes watering, and so forth… if he had hit her intending to break her nose, IMO her nose would have in fact BEEN broken; and to me, that’s why she had to double down insisting that oh no no, we’re missing most of this devastation because she’s such a whiz with ice and makeup.

After this, I should think she would be better off trying to join the makeup artists’ union than SAG, lol.

I bet you also immediately put your hand up to your nose too right?.
To me it would be instinct and yet she claims the other time,in the hotel room, that she never knew she was bleeding until (conveniently deceased) Jerry Judge pointed it out to her :rolleyes:

I love how Judge Penny and Camille seemed to work as a well oiled machine today to keep things moving and not allow any shenanigans eat up the Court’s time.

Especially loved at the end of the day when Judge reminded both sides that she requires their Jury questionnaires by Thursday. Camille said we already emailed them. Judge said that’s fine.

Then Mr. Rottenborn made a point of saying ( twice!) that he had been waiting a WEEK for them to provide this.

Judge Penny said “ I’m not interested in anyone’s finger pointing “.

MOO
Can’t you imagine what happens if Elaine tries to declare a mistrial over Amber walking out? I can hear Judge Penny now: ‘Nope, no, no mistrials; this train has left the station. If she doesn’t want to face her accuser anymore she can just go, we'll finish without her.’
I bet you also immediately put your hand up to your nose too right?.
To me it would be instinct and yet she claims the other time,in the hotel room, that she never knew she was bleeding until (conveniently deceased) Jerry Judge pointed it out to her :rolleyes:
Yes, amen, absolutely!!

i couldnt believe at first, that this was not in fact what they called ‘a broken nose’, though oddly enough, I think my glancing blow was in fact delivered by the head of a horse, which you would think AH would be used to.

It’s about the same reaction that ensues when i jam a finger or toe; and it’s what made everything finally come together for me: whenever someone does inflict pain upon her, it must make her regress into a sulky child.

I can easily believe when she resentfully whines on tape “Johnny, you broke my nose!‘ that SHE believes it; but a review of the Tillett Wright UK witness statement now makes it plain to me, that when the latter said (literally) ‘it’s only because I know Amber so well that I could tell she was swollen under all that makeup’ and, well, as we’ve just seen large closeups of the James Corden makeup, so now we ALL know that’s a lie specifically designed to wring more money out of softhearted Johnny; and they ought to have that UK judge up for an investigation/on charges because he ‘believed‘ all the liars.

I also now believe that AH is seriously messed up enough to have believed her own lie of ‘can you believe I did that whole show with two black eyes?’ She appears to think anything that bruises her ego is physically real, which is scary.

Last edited:
A make up artist? Is she going to have a make up artist testify that she covered up bruises on AH before a tv or red carpet appearance?

An acting coach? lol....I'd be embarrassed to say I had been her acting coach...:p
I was going to say, I feel as if both (all 3?) of those people have already given UK testimony; and I don’t think it shook any one’s rafters then either.

I feel as if a lot of what we see in the next two days or so, we will discover probably seemed like a great submission in the UK without the US’s need for backing evidence; and I also suspect they would have seemed like a good idea to Elaine before Camille slaughtered AH on cross, but now are moot.

ITA! I hope whatever he has from now on belongs to his children.

Exactly.

So glad the public opinion about their dad is changing now and the truth is finally coming out.

Ms H did not realise that ruining JD's life would damage the children too. There can be no other outcome than Johnny winning this case so that the Depp name is cleared. Above anything else, the kids deserve it.

Exactly.

So glad the public opinion about their dad is changing now and the truth is finally coming out.

Ms H did not realise that ruining JD's life would damage the children too. There can be no other outcome than Johnny winning this case so that the Depp name is cleared. Above anything else, the kids deserve it.

Whether she realized or not, I doubt she would have cared.

Interesting tidbit on the drug, accutane, that she is/was on too - chapped lips….

Accutane Side Effects​

Accutane (isotretinoin) is prescribed to treat severe, difficult to control acne. Common side effects can include dry skin, chapped lips, vision issues, and joint pain. The more serious, severe side effects of isotretinoin include birth defects, mental health problems, and stomach issues.

Interesting tidbit on the drug, accutane, that she is/was on too - chapped lips….

Accutane Side Effects​

Accutane (isotretinoin) is prescribed to treat severe, difficult to control acne. Common side effects can include dry skin, chapped lips, vision issues, and joint pain. The more serious, severe side effects of isotretinoin include birth defects, mental health problems, and stomach issues.

Which possibly explains the surrogate?

There was a lot of talk around the facial cosmetic surgery or Botox on here, AH looks to have had some type of (old) injury under her right eye, it's clearly evident in this 2009 vid. I'm thinking possible previous injury with her noise and face and there's been cosmetic surgery later to cover it up. Interesting enough that there is a photo of her cheek that looks like an infection/pimple of some type, in the same area as what seems to be a scar of some form. The scar is much clearer in the vid as AH turns her face and is talking.

1652874921256.png1652875031658.png

Accutane Side Effects​

Following from your post,this is a good article that covers lots of the side effects.
I knew about the psychosis and suicidal thoughts as I have seen many reports of teens with no history of depression or mental health issues taking their own lives shortly after starting this drug.

The judge said they would end for the break and told AH she could go ahead and sit with her attorneys and then she left the stand and waltzed right out the door,chugging the last dregs from her bottle, I don't think she even spared her team a glance. Everyone else was still sitting down waiting to be dismissed.

ETA My mistake,sorry. It was the break at the end of her testimony :oops:
I’m starting to think she is going to do print ad for that pink water. JMO

Her makeup artist Mélanie Inglessis said in a declaration in 2019 that she saw the Aquaman star's bruised face and cut lip. She observed the injuries on the day Heard was about to appear on The Late Show With James Corden.

Amber Heard shock: Actress's makeup artist, stylist ha

Wow just wow!!

"Amber Heard accused her ex-husband Johnny Depp of being abusive and violent. Her makeup artist supported her claim, but her stylist DIDNT"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22