VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is this the first witness that has ever stated they personally watched JD hit AH?
And it is her sister, the closest person alive to her. So it is hard for me to 100% believe her story.

Especially since she was still trying to get her sister and JD to stay together. If someone was beating my sister I would not be trying to get them back together, ever.

Yeah, but I doubt it. He's lying, IMO.

The time to act "catatonic" was when she was "SA" with a bottle or when she was "dragged" around the house by her hair or when she was "headbutted." Not when a phone hits her in the face. Please.
I am sure Josh embellished (alot) too.

Excellent points for sure. Thank you. MOO.

The very same woman who claims this, that and the other awful about her brother in law, JD, also admits to sitting in the kitchen doing coke with him.

Any guesses how this is going over with the jury? Because I know how it's going over with me...

If it was my sister being abused, I would get her the hell out of there a.s.a.p.

But these people had other priorities, they wanted to continue living the high life in luxury houses, free of charge, owned by the ‘abuser’ himself!

True. Also, didn't she say he held her down by the neck with one hand while assaulting her with the other? I can't believe he's that strong to hold her down with one hand. I like JD, but he's not a large man, and he's not really an action hero like some actors; I don't get the idea he gets a lot of gym time.
I wish Vasquez had really nailed this point in cross. She started too and then Amber tried to obfuscate her way out of it and Vasquez failed to drive the point home. Presumably, she's fighting him so how could he hold her down with one hand! I didn't even realize this is what Vasquez was trying to say until I read your comment!

If it was my sister being abused, I would get her the hell out of there a.s.a.p.

But these people had other priorities, they wanted to continue living the high life in luxury houses, free of charge, owned by the ‘abuser’ himself!
If her sister wanted to stay with him, what was she supposed to do? Amber is a grown woman.

The SA was the most unbelievable part of AH's allegations, IMO. As a woman, if I experienced that form of assault, there's no way I would not seek medical attention. Particularly if I didn't know if the bottle was broken or intact. If the bottle was broken, how would you know shards of glass weren't left behind? And that's setting aside that fact that there didn't appear to be blood on the bottle in the pictures from the morning after, either from the assault or from JD's finger which was severed at the time the assault allegedly took place.
Pertaining to the SA incident in Australia, especially if you might be planning on having children. I am shocked about the alleged sexual assault with liquor bottle that required no medical attention thereby for me resulting in it is not credible. MOO.

If her sister wanted to stay with him, what was she supposed to do? Amber is a grown woman.
But Whitney was actively trying to keep them together and counsel them as partners.

I'd be trying to get my sister out of there if I saw someone grab her by the hair and hit her in the face repeatedly.

And how could you ever even talk to that person again, if they had assaulted you with a bottle penetration like that?

I just do not believe that ever happened. I can totally believe someone might excuse or ignore someone slapping or hitting them in anger---but shoving a bottle inside them? And then you try and reconcile the relationship?

There would be a police report if that ever happened to me or anyone I know. That’s an unforgivable assault. Yet there is no report or any medical documentation?!

The very same woman who claims this, that and the other awful about her brother in law, JD, also admits to sitting in the kitchen doing coke with him.

Any guesses how this is going over with the jury? Because I know how it's going over with me...
Go look on YouTube what Amber did to her sister. Imho

But Whitney was actively trying to keep them together and counsel them as partners.

I'd be trying to get my sister out of there if I saw someone grab her by the hair and hit her in the face repeatedly.

Instead she let it all slide because she thought he would change. All the while she is getting free rent, trips, drugs…all the perks while her sister is being beaten. As if.

Depp had a really strong reaction to Whitney saying he grabbed Amber's hair and whacked her a few times in the face. Not seen him react like that before during this trial. Unless I missed it.

I just went back to watch it as I was only listening at the time.

He really did and he did again later on too. He then looked straight at her, to me it seemed that he was really shocked and I believe she sat there and said exactly what Amber told her to.
His reaction tells me that their version of events did not happen.

Just want to chime in about these people's lifestyle. It is chaotic and unsustaniable. For anyone who envies the Hollywood lifestyle, this should be an eye opening experience. But I guess some people get off on this kind of lifestyle - fast, superficial, and crazy. Makes them feel alive or something. I couldn't do it. All these people and their clinginess and lack of boundaries would drive me insane. And I agree that it explains why their bodies age so quickly. I mean, Johnny looks nothing like he did in some of these pictures of him a few years younger. I know he's gained some weight but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam