VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with her completely!

Isn't it curious how, countless numbers of people (based on social media commentary that appears to be overwhelmingly in support of JD) who have never actually met her in person, came to the same conclusion just by listening to her on the stand last week. True colors always come out, one way or another. Too bad for JD and his kids, he didn't pick up on it before getting involved with her.

Totally.

How about the pics taken the day after, when the bruises seemed to have magically vanished?

She can’t claim “Milani concealer” as it’s pretty clear she’s not wearing any make-up in those shots.
Tbh, I can believe that she might be wearing concealer on the second day - to me the *bruise* looks like a zit/blemish she picked, so it's easier to cover than an actual bruise. Bruise makeup over the blemish is also a possibility.

She just lies and lies. AH acting like she didn't know the paparazzi would be out there is ludicrous. It was a publicity stunt. It was the beginning of her smear champaign against JD. that's why she didn't wear makeup. She does things as if she's acting a role because she hasn't actually gone through what she claims - DV/SA. MOO

Isn't it curious how, countless numbers of people (based on social media commentary that appears to be overwhelmingly in support of JD) who have never actually met her in person, came to the same conclusion just by listening to her on the stand last week. True colors always come out, one way or another. Too bad for JD and his kids, he didn't pick up on it before getting involved with her.

Yes! And many of them were "on her side" until they saw her testify,which says a lot to me.

Don’t forget her making him procure everything from $500 bottles of wine to drugs… she is anything but independent, despite her hot proclamations to the contrary.

We have very little proof that this staunch self proclaimed feminist did not believe that men should pay for everything, in addition to never crying and taking punches from a woman ‘like a man’.
and continuing to provide her with a home and a vehicle when they divorced.

She testified in the UK trial that she remained financially independent from JD throughout their relationship. She wanted to show the courts she wanted no money from JD, that she didn't ever want or need his money. She donated all of his settlement to charity, even.

Now she's testifying that he controlled her finances and controlled her every move. That she had no resources or support network (despite her friends and sister freeloading in adjacent apartments owned by JD). Which is it?

I just finished watching the recap of AH's testimony, which was on the last day of trial prior to the big ten day break. I watched it to refresh my memory, and also to catch the Judge's instructions to the jury regarding the plans for the end of trial. As stated previously, it is planned for the jury to 'get the case' on Friday the 27th, after closing arguments and jury instructions.

In the meantime, I caught something I felt rather significant...which was when AH was 'remembering' her alleged rape with the bottle story. It was a horror to re-listen to it again as it was such an ugly story. But also my shock at the pure GASLIGHTING that she does while telling the story!

Example: After the event of the alleged rape occurred, AH stumbled to the bathroom, 'wretched", and "lost her bladder" but manged to get herself to bed, after taking " a handful...I mean a couple" sleeping pills. (Sainted Amber ).

She states in her testimony that she wakes up the next morning, stumbles around the home....describing the disaster that she said was around her....and finds Johnny in "the study".
She then goes to make him some coffee!!!!!! (Saint Amber thought that his request for Redbull was too much, and felt that coffee would 'be better' for him )

The dude just flipping "raped you" with a bottle that may or may have not been broken.....and you want to make him coffee?

Make this make sense to a jury!!!!

Regardless of the outcome of this trial, I do not see many invitations coming to AH, inviting her to cuddle puddle parties any time soon. But, that's just me...
I agree. There are too many pretty faces out there for people to have to deal with her kiss and tell nonsense and outright lies not to mention her litigation tendencies. Who would want to get mixed up with that? This trial is an absolute mess.

I just finished watching the recap of AH's testimony, which was on the last day of trial prior to the big ten day break. I watched it to refresh my memory, and also to catch the Judge's instructions to the jury regarding the plans for the end of trial. As stated previously, it is planned for the jury to 'get the case' on Friday the 27th, after closing arguments and jury instructions.

In the meantime, I caught something I felt rather significant...which was when AH was 'remembering' her alleged rape with the bottle story. It was a horror to re-listen to it again as it was such an ugly story. But also my shock at the pure GASLIGHTING that she does while telling the story!

Example: After the event of the alleged rape occurred, AH stumbled to the bathroom, 'wretched", and "lost her bladder" but manged to get herself to bed, after taking " a handful...I mean a couple" sleeping pills. (Sainted Amber ).

She states in her testimony that she wakes up the next morning, stumbles around the home....describing the disaster that she said was around her....and finds Johnny in "the study".
She then goes to make him some coffee!!!!!! (Saint Amber thought that his request for Redbull was too much, and felt that coffee would 'be better' for him )

The dude just flipping "raped you" with a bottle that may or may have not been broken.....and you want to make him coffee?

Who would stick around and take sleeping pills which would allow themselves to be rendered unconscious and possibly be harmed again? I argue that the 'victim' would get the heck out of there to a safe place like an ER or friends home so she would feel protected and away from her alleged perpetrator. I would at least think that an emergency call to her therapist would be probable. That's a pretty shocking trauma for anyone. And that's the point where I think the relationship would have ended. AH is no shrinking wallflower, IMO.

I also think that there would be injury. The Bartholin glands may not secrete sufficient lubricant as sexual arousal would create making the vaginal orifice more prone to injury (friction). I have read studies that have conceded that Bartholin glands sometimes secrete to protect the individual, esp when the alleged perp has been a past sexual partner, so I sure wish AH had been examined. It could have helped in the case of injury. Now we must decide veracity on our own. And her subsequent behavior contradicts IMOO.

Last edited:

Thank you!!

This story she told was horrific - a total nightmare! And she doesn't get any medical attention? She doesn't even want to leave?! After being SA, after walking on broken glass, her feet and legs have cuts etc... she begs to stay. Also how was this not the last straw omg I'm sorry it's very difficult and triggering to talk about this sometimes.

In this recording right after the fact - where they're looking for the tip of his finger she admits to JJ that they fight, but she never mentions SA. She seems pretty comfortable talking about it - though hysterical. She apologizes. I think the only reason this audio wasn't allowed to play in court was because there are other voices, I could be wrong If I am please correct me. MOO

The whole audio of the aftermath is available here.

Edit - initials.

Last edited:
I was doing some googling to try and understand the possible outcomes of this trial, specifically the sums of money at stake here. Is it correct, in the US and/or State of Virginia(?) that the jury decides the damages to be awarded in a defamation case? And that it can also decide, regardless of the outcome, to completely forgo awarding any damages and/or much reduced damages? Or is it the judge?

I know this varies from country to country so anyone who can clarify, much appreciated.

Thank you!!

This story she told was horrific - a total nightmare! And she doesn't get any medical attention? She doesn't even want to leave?! After being SA, after walking on broken glass, her feet and legs have cuts etc... she begs to stay. Also how was this not the last straw omg I'm sorry it's very difficult and triggering to talk about this sometimes.

In this recording right after the fact - where they're looking for the tip of his finger she admits to the Dr that they fight, but she never mentions SA. She seems pretty comfortable talking about it - though hysterical. She apologizes a lot. I think the only reason this audio wasn't allowed to play in court was because there are other voices, I could be wrong If I am please correct me. MOO

The whole audio of the aftermath is available here.

Yes and since she takes photos of EVERYTHING else, her lack of photos of glass injury to feet and hands is suspect, as well as no ER visit.

I get what you’re saying Teatime. I pray that Johnny will get some help and find his way…. And in the end, find redemption. I have hope.

My instinct is, he has a good heart. Yes, he has some painful issues from his childhood. All his anger and foul mouth, as well as drug and alcohol issues, are a defense mechanism to protect himself. He is self medicating to try to relieve himself of his pain.
It’s, IMO, a result of him being rejected, abandoned, neglected, abused throughout his childhood.
And, BTW, it can take a lifetime to deal / come to terms with these type of issues. I know, I’ve been there.
So well said, IMO. Thank you. It is exactly how I feel.

When was that picture of JD with the ice cream spilled on his lap taken?

It is important to know the date because in the bottom right corner of that picture, there is a theatrical bruise kit---the kind that CREATES bruises----sitting right on the table.

It would be wild if that pic was taken around the time she was seen with her bruises.
GREAT catch!!!

I've read many accounts of AH having frequently threatened suicide, but was there ever an incident where she actually hurt herself and required medical intervention? Threatening suicide to get attention is very common among those with borderline personality disorder. My late sister was diagnosed with BPD and frequently threatened suicide when people weren't doing what she wanted. She manipulated everyone around her like pieces on a chessboard and frequently played the suicide card.

Last edited:
It's totally crazy, but Pat Brown, the notable criminal profiler (and author of "The Profiler: My Life Hunting Serial Killers and Psychopaths") has met AH. I saw it on TikTok but managed to find the original source on her own Youtube channel.

She has something very interesting to say about the case:

Very interesting, she sure got this right!

I was doing some googling to try and understand the possible outcomes of this trial, specifically the sums of money at stake here. Is it correct, in the US and/or State of Virginia(?) that the jury decides the damages to be awarded in a defamation case? And that it can also decide, regardless of the outcome, to completely forgo awarding any damages and/or much reduced damages? Or is it the judge?

I know this varies from country to country so anyone who can clarify, much appreciated.
Thank you for asking this. I would think a fair judgement would be 7 million 1 dollar for Johnny and 1 dollar for AH. She did violate her divorce NDA after all.

I forgot to add that it would then be a noble gesture by Johnny to donate that money to the charities it was pledged to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021