VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a media interview for Aquaman that AH did. Basically the actors have to do a press junket and often do interviews back to back with various news/media outlets in one sitting.

I think it gives us a clue as to why there hadn't been a lot of enthusiasm by WB to renew her contract for Aquaman 2. Aside from the less than flattering reviews of her performance and chemistry issues.

Here is an interview with GQ Australia to further illustrate my point:

I have an issue with AH trying to portray herself on the witness stand as this prim, impressionable, sober young actress (who only wanted to save JD from drug abuse) when it's pretty clear from all the audio tapes, testimony and other SM gossip that she actually drinks heavily herself and regularly partakes in heavy drugs (usually coke or MDMA). She'd been in the Hollywood circuit since she was 17, you can find her on Getty images, attending all the big premieres and other charity events, celebrity parties etc since 2007. By the time she'd met JD, she'd been in several movies and had her own modelling gigs.

I really dislike how she completely changed her image, in order to fool the jury, rather than just owning up to the fact that she was an ambitious woman who loved to party hard. I guess she had to play the innocent role to make JD seem that much more predatory and out of control?

When I saw her 3 day performance on the stand, I was immediately reminded of this, from the musical Chicago:

Sadly, it would appear that much of the mainstream press has fallen for her 'razzle dazzle'.

The drunk and/or high interview, is that a joke?

If not, rather unprofessional for an actress worth 100 mil.

She is so PRETENTIOUS in that 1st interview, acting as though comic books are below her elite intellect. And she just rambles on and on, trying to give some high brow conceptual theory about the importance of this female character she plays and her symbolism in female empowerment. :rolleyes:

When I was listening to some of the audios that AH chose, which are supposed to show how rotten he is and how cool she is, I had similar questions. Does she feel like these show her in a good light? It kind of reminded me of the tape Leticia Stauch played, in order to show what an understanding stepmother she was...:eek:

The more I listened, the more I thought "you've got to be kidding me!!" AH should have either NEVER tapped the audios or at the very least dumped them.

Your parallel with Stauch was right on. Their level of thinking that these tapes are helping, is astronomical crazziness!
I agree, I think the issue is SHE thinks she sounds good in them… then again, her attorneys approved them.

She is so PRETENTIOUS in that 1st interview, acting as though comic books are below her elite intellect. And she just rambles on and on, trying to give some high brow conceptual theory about the importance of this female character she plays and her symbolism in female empowerment. :rolleyes:
Seems to be the go to nowadays in a lot of these promo interviews. Hence, why I don't watch them.

Would love to hear the full versions of them when they were in the midst of these big fights they talk about in the recordings.

If he was abusive, like she claims, why did she not record him? I imagine if she had, we would have heard them by now.

Oh boy.

Was this brought up in court? It should be.

What her father threatened to do with the whiskey bottle.. is practically what ms H is accusing her ex hubby of!

She obviously did not have the best role model for a dad growing up. So it’s not a huge surprise she turned out the way she did. It’s all really sad.
An adult can overcome their childhood and be better. Some want to use it as a crutch. I have read stories from so many that she was full of stories and drama and used that to her benefit.

An adult can overcome their childhood and be better. Some want to use it as a crutch. I have read stories from so many that she was full of stories and drama and used that to her benefit.
RBBM
Sadly I think AH is one of those adults who truly cannot - is not able to, as her ego seems so weak, and her pathology severe enough to have developed into full-blown axis II issues. IMHprofessionalO.

That must have been very intimidating for Ms. Vargas, especially since AH brought RP along to the other house she was working at. And then the blame Ms. Vargas for being the reason the marriage is ending because she took a photo of the poo. And to argue that it wasn't human poo. Poor Ms. Vargas.

Or that there was none after she had just told Ms. Vargas that the photo she took of it ruined her marriage :rolleyes:. Make your mind up woman!! (AH)

Depp is a result of Hollywood. I saw another actor who is not testifying who was in a movie with AH. He said she partied hard and this was before JD and had sex with both men and women and had many stories to tell. He said people from Hollywood don’t testify because they all have the same truths to tell on one another, like a society. He said she used coke daily. And everyone knows it. It doesn’t take away from JDs reputation or add to it.
But they made choices to be famous and dull their conscious with drugs and alcohol. Pitiful really, the things people do to themselves. Not sure parents should get the blame for adult decisions. Everyone here has free will.
I do agree with all you said. But Wow about AH. It dawned on me that from this above description about her, in court with little attention to her purposeful face appearance, she does have that hard older look associated with prolonged drug and alcohol usage. JMO.

There’s been reports of Jenifer Howell‘s property being broken into, there’s twitter reports and photos of the damage and a photo (apparently) of the perp. It’s pointing the finger to certain people intimidating witnesses.

I‘m just not sure if I can post the further info.

I saw this too and also read that the fbi were investigating witness tampering,but I didn't see any evidence of that. MOO.

It was also the premiere of his latest film wasn't it?. She went for maximum impact. If she hadn't contacted the press to tip them off it would've taken at least a couple of days to filter out IMO
Yes, it was one of the Alice’s, IIRC… both of JD and AH were asked to verbally pin them in the timeline.

This is a media interview for Aquaman that AH did. Basically the actors have to do a press junket and often do interviews back to back with various news/media outlets in one sitting.

I think it gives us a clue as to why there hadn't been a lot of enthusiasm by WB to renew her contract for Aquaman 2. Aside from the less than flattering reviews of her performance and chemistry issues.

Here is an interview with GQ Australia to further illustrate my point:

I have an issue with AH trying to portray herself on the witness stand as this prim, impressionable, sober young actress (who only wanted to save JD from drug abuse) when it's pretty clear from all the audio tapes, testimony and other SM gossip that she actually drinks heavily herself and regularly partakes in heavy drugs (usually coke or MDMA). She'd been in the Hollywood circuit since she was 17, you can find her on Getty images, attending all the big premieres and other charity events, celebrity parties etc since 2007. By the time she'd met JD, she'd been in several movies and had her own modelling gigs.

I really dislike how she completely changed her image, in order to fool the jury, rather than just owning up to the fact that she was an ambitious woman who loved to party hard. I guess she had to play the innocent role to make JD seem that much more predatory and out of control?

When I saw her 3 day performance on the stand, I was immediately reminded of this, from the musical Chicago:

Sadly, it would appear that much of the mainstream press has fallen for her 'razzle dazzle'.

Apart from how obviously rude she was in that first clip, did you catch what she said about her and JM? "Jason and I became friends,we hit it off straight away because we like a lot of the same things. We have a similar taste in music".
Sound familiar?.

I also notice how different her voice is on the stand, she sounds nothing like she does in any interview I have seen her in.

Last edited:
I don't know if the audio that I just listened to was played in court,and I don't have a msm link so I can't discuss it but it is MOO that if you search twitter for account GellertDepp and "love me back" you might find it interesting, or disturbing,or both.

JMO. MOO. Etc

Apart from how obviously rude she was in that first clip, did you catch what she said about her and JM? "Jason and I became friends,we hit it off straight away because we like a lot of the same things. We leave a similar taste in music".
Sound familiar?.

I also notice how different her voice is on the stand, she sounds nothing like she does in any interview I have seen her in.

It's love bombing 101, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member