VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who Is Jennifer Howell? Controversial Depp Trial Declaration Goes Viral

"Then Whitney said she had to go live with her employer where she had to sleep on their floor. I am that employer. This is not what I was told to be true.

"First, Whitney came to live in the guest room of my apartment on Wilshire Boulevard, not on my floor but in my guest room," the declaration continues. "Second, when Whitney arrived, she was a mess. Whitney told me she tried to stop her sister Amber from hitting and attacking Johnny on the stairs.

"She Was Worried Amber Was 'Going to Kill Johnny'"​

"Whitney said when she tried to intervene to stop Amber from going after Johnny, Amber nearly pushed Whitney down the stairs. She told me she was worried Amber 'was going to kill Johnny,'" the declaration continues.

Attachments

• E7FC089A-D134-494F-9B4A-5BB9F75179B9.jpeg
    E7FC089A-D134-494F-9B4A-5BB9F75179B9.jpeg
    455.6 KB · Views: 24
I am trying to get the timeline straight in my mind for the last month or so leading up to the May 2016 TRO. Just wondering if what I have below is accurate?

April 2016 - Johnny's mother's conditon continues to worsen

April 21-22 2016 -Amber's birthday dinner, Coachella

April 22 2016 - disgusting poop in the bed incident, at this time Johnny has had enough, knows it's over and plans for divorce

May 20
-Johnny's mom died

May 21
- Johnny goes to ECB penthouse to try to collect his personal stuff

May 22 - Amber changes locks, James Franco elevator video

May 23
- Amber files for divorce, Johnny out of the country

May 27 - Amber files TRO (alerted TMZ ahead of it)

In that depo, Paige is AH's mother, correct? She said JD was a saint compared to EM. That surprises me in light of the fact that AH's parents must have known about JD's "abuse" of her. I wonder what EM did that was so awful. I also would like to know more about the picture of AH and EM where he has a black eye...

Vinnie Politan last night was making the point that it doesn’t make sense for JD to be the aggressor during that staircase incident according to Whitney’s testimony because it was Amber that was pissed off after allegedly seeing some evidence of him cheating. He was asleep. That’s how she supposedly got into his phone or iPad or whatever and saw the messages. So this wasn’t some drug or alcohol fueled monster episode that she has continually said is what starts the violence.

It makes no sense why he’s charging towards her. But it does make sense that she’s charging at him and Whitney is trying to stop her.

It seems like Whitney has some type of codependent relationship with AH.

Since Fridays are usually the the day that the judge and attorneys go over things…tomorrow may be when they battle over jury instructions that will be coming soon. It will be interesting to see/hear the final version. These can sometimes be very confusing for juries.

Am I remembering this correctly…closings are next Friday (last day before Memorial Day holiday), but the jury won’t start deliberating until the following Tuesday after Memorial Day?

How did JD do this if he was in Europe?

There are two other private entrances to this building for high profile people but she chose to use this and I believe it was unnecessary for her to attend.

@ 1:34 She’s showing off that bruise.

Amazingly the bruise disappeared the next day.

Amber Heard Smiles as She Puts Arm Around Friend One Day After Getting Restraining Order Against Johnny Depp

I wonder why was this photo not presented as evidence during AH's cross? If it was, I missed it!

That article is nonsense. This stood out to me:

"It is plain misogyny. The company behind the makeup compact Heard used to hide her bruises even made a TikTok disputing her claims."

Milani disputed the claims because they were untrue. That's not misogyny to point out a blatant falsehood. And the author's assertion that we should believe all women, apparently regardless of the facts or evidence available, is harmful, IMO.

While I agree with this sentiment in the article:

"I don’t want to think about what this is saying to victims of abuse who are considering coming forward. And regardless of what Heard did or didn’t suffer at the hands of Depp, isn’t the relentless memeing of her a form of violence in itself? Is the pummeling by social media not a type of psychological assault? Are we not witnessing a modern-day witch trial?"

This one not so much:

"Though I’ve felt myself veering toward it, I can no longer “both sides” this. It’s time to draw a line. It’s time to believe women—all women. It’s time to believe Heard. The British courts believed Depp beat his ex-wife. What’s stopping the rest of us?"

How did JD do this if he was in Europe?

There are two other private entrances to this building for high profile people but she chose to use this and I believe it was unnecessary for her to attend.

@ 1:34 She’s showing off that bruise.

Amazingly the bruise disappeared the next day.

Amber Heard Smiles as She Puts Arm Around Friend One Day After Getting Restraining Order Against Johnny Depp

It's the maaaaaakeupppp........

Sky News

Depp and Heard ready and waiting

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard are both now in the courtroom, sat at desks on opposite sides of the room, and chatting with their respective legal teams as we wait for the day to start.

The judge is not yet in her chair, and the jury are yet to be sent in.

Sky News

Depp leaves the courtroom

Some form of delay is taking place, we're not quite sure what it is, but the court have been told it's related to a juror issue.

Johnny Depp has left the courtroom, Amber Heard is still chatting to her legal team.

We'll update you as soon as we know more.

That article is nonsense. This stood out to me:

"It is plain misogyny. The company behind the makeup compact Heard used to hide her bruises even made a TikTok disputing her claims."

Milani disputed the claims because they were untrue. That's not misogyny to point out a blatant falsehood. And the author's assertion that we should believe all women, apparently regardless of the facts or evidence available, is harmful, IMO.
Agree with you - this article is a wow.

Believe people based on their gender?

Then we need to believe Kate James and Dr. Curry, Officer Saenz, who all testified on the stand. Which I do believe them, but not based on their gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks