VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!! I think I understand now! I just couldn't wrap my head around the reason they thought this was a good idea and then the second set of cops show up and still see nothing.
Personally I think the cops showing up TWICE was because there were too many cooks in Amber's DV hoax kitchen and someone in that mix of friends that day didn't realize that their call only served to inadvertently provide more evidence of nothing. I think @wasnt_me is correct. They thought they could just show a call to the apartment, and then later show photos of a mess that someone other than JD created, and claim that LE just hadn't taken any documentation of that "evidence" during their visit. That second call, answered by the body cam wearing officers, tanked that plan. ALL MOO IMO ALL THE COWS ETC

Thank you!! I think I understand now! I just couldn't wrap my head around the reason they thought this was a good idea and then the second set of cops show up and still see nothing.
IMO AH and her group weren’t expecting the 2nd set of Officers to show up so soon. It takes Josh quite awhile to answer the door.

At 2:30 Josh says “ IO called twice “ and either AH or RP says “ oh she did ?”

quick peek in during lunch. Will it be Ellen Barkin as live witness after lunch this day?
Court Tv posted this yesterday. Barkin by video deposition.
I wonder if the police expert is the next live one after lunch, Bercovici.
Has an IMDb page.

Court Tv posted this yesterday. Barkin by video deposition.
I wonder if the police expert is the next live one after lunch, Bercovici.
Has an IMDb page.

Thank you, Cindizzi! :)

Next witness Ron Schnell. Masters in Computer Science. NYU allowed him at 14 to go as a freshman but he just wanted to attend HS and experience being a HS student. and then he skipped right from undergrad to graduate. He is a social media "expert" (aren't we all by now lol)

Sky News

Start up with Sylvester Stallone

Our next witness is Ron Schnell. He is a social media forensic expert. He says he's a director at Berkeley Research Group.

He tells us there was a lot of press about him as a youngster, as he was a professor when he was just 14. He says for that reason he "skipped" an undergraduate course, and went straight on to work, describing it as being "lured away".

He tells us he has also worked at other places including IBM and Bell, as well as several of his own start-up companies, including one called Secure Online Systems, which he set up with actor Sylvester Stallone. He says it is now shut down.

He currently consults, manages software projects at Bell, gives expert testimony at cases like this, lectures in computer science and has also published several papers.

He will first be questioned by Johnny Depp's legal team.

Sky News

Negative hashtags

Social media forensic expert Ron Schnell, who is a witness for Amber Heard's team, says part of his role in this case was with regard to defamatory statements alleged made by Johnny Depp's attorney Adam Waldman on his behalf. He analysed data from Twitter APIs (application programming intelligence) between April 2020 and January 2021.

He says he found lots of negative tweets about Amber Heard, and the majority used one of four specific hashtags. He says these hashtags were "negative hashtags" and pretty "rude" about Heard. Mr Schnell says he also did four random tests, of 1000 tweets about Heard at a time, and during those tests he couldn't find a single tweet that was positive about the actress.

Probably going to say that JD supporters are all bots and the world is trashing AH and it's all JD attorney Adam Waldman's fault. :rolleyes:
All the negativity AH is receiving is not her fault, not at all! Apparently real people are not allowed to react and comment on the allegations online. And if you support JD it's criminal. :rolleyes:

This is really weak. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member