VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think the cops showing up TWICE was because there were too many cooks in Amber's DV hoax kitchen and someone in that mix of friends that day didn't realize that their call only served to inadvertently provide more evidence of nothing. I think @wasnt_me is correct. They thought they could just show a call to the apartment, and then later show photos of a mess that someone other than JD created, and claim that LE just hadn't taken any documentation of that "evidence" during their visit. That second call, answered by the body cam wearing officers, tanked that plan. ALL MOO IMO ALL THE COWS ETC
Yeah, from my understanding, they thought IO calling from New York wouldn't go through, so they had RP call anonymously also. It produced two separate police dispatches, but they probably thought it was just one because they were thinking IO's New York call wouldn't go through. I have heard RP's "anonymous" 911 call. She tried to sound really vague and just wanted cops to respond. If you look at IO's phone records, you see that she tried to call other friends to get them to be the 911 reporter. Wonder why she didn't just tell RP or JW or that Liz person to do it, right?

Apparently real people are not allowed to react and comment on the allegations online. And if you support JD it's criminal.
Snipped by me.

Where have you read this?

IMO AH and her group weren’t expecting the 2nd set of Officers to show up so soon. It takes Josh quite awhile to answer the door.

At 2:30 Josh says “ IO called twice “ and either AH or RP says “ oh she did ?”

I have watched that video a few times now and completely did not hear or understand what they had said! :D

This is Count 3 of AH’s counter claim.
That an online smear campaign ruined her career.

Seems to be her pattern. Literally nothing is her fault, it's all someone else trying to hurt her.
Well, I've got news for her... I don't even have or use twitter, I just think she's a lousy actress.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member