VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be her pattern. Literally nothing is her fault, it's all someone else trying to hurt her.
Well, I've got news for her... I don't even have or use twitter, I just think she's a lousy actress.

jmo
One of my personal mantras - on those days when it’s everyone else, guess what? No, it’s you so own it

I noticed today AH is sitting in between two of her lawyers, kind of like the way Johnny always has. I don't know that it means anything - just an observation.
I bet her lawyers yelled at her for run-in g out the back door the other day--telling her she had to sit with them and seem supportive of the team, if she hopes to win over the jury...

Sky News

#AmberTurd

Sharing his data, social media forensic expert Ron Schnell tells the court about some of the negative hashtags he found about actress Amber Heard between April 2020 and January 2021. They include:

#WeJustDontLikeYouAmber
#AmberTurd
#AmberHeardIsAnAbuser

He says the majority of messages also contained the words: "Hoax, fraud, fake". Around a quarter also made mention of Johnny Depp's attorney, Adam Waldman, who gave testimony in court today in a recorded deposition.

He says he removed data concerning #JusticeForJohnnyDepp from a graph he presented as it was "overwhelming" it as the majority of negative tweets contained it.

Sky News

#AmberTurd

Sharing his data, social media forensic expert Ron Schnell tells the court about some of the negative hashtags he found about actress Amber Heard between April 2020 and January 2021. They include:

#WeJustDontLikeYouAmber
#AmberTurd
#AmberHeardIsAnAbuser

He says the majority of messages also contained the words: "Hoax, fraud, fake". Around a quarter also made mention of Johnny Depp's attorney, Adam Waldman, who gave testimony in court today in a recorded deposition.

He says he removed data concerning #JusticeForJohnnyDepp from a graph he presented as it was "overwhelming" it as the majority of negative tweets contained it.
And that is helpful for Amber's case, for the jury to hear how the public feels about Amer's credibility?

I bet her lawyers yelled at her for run-in g out the back door the other day--telling her she had to sit with them and seem supportive of the team, if she hopes to win over the jury...
I agree. AH needed a pair of nannies to keep an eye on her. They might have also told her to get rid of the pink water that she sipped all too frequently. JMO

This expert is good and his stats are interesting but he has no clue there is an entire demographic of trial watchers who hashtag their favorite attorneys while watching them do their thing in the courtroom. Waldman having a social media fan club is NOT evidence of a smear campaign any more than #joseliaz was a smear campaign instigated by the prosecution in the Anthony criminal case. This is the society we live in. This is how things are and it sucks to be on the receiving end of such negative attention on SM but it doesn't indicate a conspiracy. MOO

Next witness Ron Schnell. Masters in Computer Science. NYU allowed him at 14 to go as a freshman but he just wanted to attend HS and experience being a HS student. and then he skipped right from undergrad to graduate. He is a social media "expert" (aren't we all by now lol)
My husband is a retired system analyst and still programs in numerous languages for fun. When he (husband) can discuss in minute detail computer languages and software this guru mentioned, my eyes are glazed over. This is extremely dry information. I wonder how the jury is doing, especially after lunch.

The live feed on Law & Crime translated "Ms. Mulrooney" to "this how horny" in the captions. Good stuff. :)
LOL, the daytime captioner on CourtTV is Microsoft Word Dictation Bot, I'm convinced... it is sooo bad it's like Mad Libs... Vinnie Politan, of course, gets perfect live human closed captioning of an evening shift. If I were the other anchors I might get a complex...

Sky News

Amber Heard's pre-nuptial agreement

The next witness is Michelle Mulroney, Amber Heard’s former attorney. She is giving testimony from what looks like her office, with a counter and filing cabinets behind her.

Ms Mulroney is being questioned by Heard's legal team. She says she was initially contacted "about an Amber Heard pre-nup", which was for the actress's marriage with Johnny Depp. She says that was in late January, early February 2015.

She explains that she often worked with actors, and had previously worked for another firm in entertainment law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks