VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband is a retired system analyst and still programs in numerous languages for fun. When he (husband) can discuss in minute detail computer languages and software this guru mentioned, my eyes are glazed over. This is extremely dry information. I wonder how the jury is doing, especially after lunch.
my uncle was a programmer for many many years. I feel you on the eyes glazing. But I did find the experts charts and graphs interesting.

Sky News

Depp was 'very mean, called me names and fired me'

Amber Heard’s former attorney Michelle Mulroney is being questioned about emails she sent about a proposed pre-nuptial agreement between Heard and Johnny Depp. She says the confidentiality agreement which was sent along with the email was "standard" when either party needed to disclose their financial details.

Ms Mulroney says one day during negotiation over the proposed pre-nuptial agreement Depp called her on the phone. She says he was: "Very mean, called me names and fired me".

She says he was "slurring" and she believed him to be drunk.

She says one specific profanity she can remember from the call is that "he called me a b*****".

She goes on: "I was very rattled by the call, I was on the call for a very short time... I told him I had to hang up after a few minutes. It took me off guard. It really shook me up".

She says after that phone call she took no further actions on a pre-nuptial agreement between the former couple, and neither Depp nor Heard ever contacted her about it again.

She says there is no doubt in her mind it was Depp on the phone.

Yeah, from my understanding, they thought IO calling from New York wouldn't go through, so they had RP call anonymously also. It produced two separate police dispatches, but they probably thought it was just one because they were thinking IO's New York call wouldn't go through. I have heard RP's "anonymous" 911 call. She tried to sound really vague and just wanted cops to respond. If you look at IO's phone records, you see that she tried to call other friends to get them to be the 911 reporter. Wonder why she didn't just tell RP or JW or that Liz person to do it, right?
Whaaaa??!
"she tried to call other friends to get them to be the 911 reporter. Wonder why she didn't just tell RP or JW or that Liz person to..."

Lol!!!!!

this witness has been called to try to show that nothing in writing at Disney Corporate says the op-ed is responsible for Johnny being dropped by Disney. Because we all know that kind of thing is put down in writing. FGS we've already seen and heard testimony that deals like that aren't in writing until it comes time to actually sign a contract right before pre-production begins. Why would we expect the negotiations and behind the scenes in-house communications about this poo-show would be in writing?

I guess Mulroney’s testimony is meant to demonstrate that it was JD who ended the discussions about the post-nup agmt. That AH is not a gold digger; she signed the confidentiality agreement and things were moving forward. Etc.

Whaaaa??!
"she tried to call other friends to get them to be the 911 reporter. Wonder why she didn't just tell RP or JW or that Liz person to..."

Lol!!!!!
Yeah, by "her," though, I mean IO. I'm sorry. I used the wrong pronouns for him. His phone records indicated that he tried to call someone else in LA to be the anonymous caller and didn't ask RP or Josh to do it. A YouTuber, though FOIA, got the records, I assume. He's called Incredibly Average. You can look him up and find it in the 10 or 15 videos he has composed on the case.

this witness has been called to try to show that nothing in writing at Disney Corporate says the op-ed is responsible for Johnny being dropped by Disney. Because we all know that kind of thing is put down in writing. FGS we've already seen and heard testimony that deals like that aren't in writing until it comes time to actually sign a contract right before pre-production begins. Why would we expect the negotiations and behind the scenes in-house communications about this poo-show would be in writing?
Oh boy, sounds fascinating... let's hope there's some cross just in case, where JD side at least points out that nobody from Disney Corporate is going to say anything more than the bare legal minimum because they certainly don't want to get a rep as "that movie studio employer who will give up all your privacy, major actors, just as soon as a lawsuit comes a'callin'..."

Yeah, by "her," though, I mean IO. I'm sorry. I used the wrong pronouns for him. His phone records indicated that he tried to call someone else in LA to be the anonymous caller and didn't ask RP or Josh to do it.

I think at that time IO did go by her. AH says, "she did?" when she was told that IO called.

Sky News

Will Depp be in Pirates 6?

Disney production executive Tina Newman, who works on the Pirates Of The Caribbean franchise, is being questioned about her knowledge of Amber Heard's Washington Post op ed (over which this case has been brought).

She says she has no knowledge of the op ed and didn't see it at the time. She says it has never been mentioned in any discussions at Disney.

She is asked whether Depp will be in Pirates 6, and says: "I don't know one way or the other, that decision does not fall within my job responsibilities. It's above my pay grade".

She says she knows the project is in development at Disney, but nothing more.

A clear indication that his career was, to say the least, in decline, due to his own head in drugged hands/sands mismanagement of both his professional and private lives. This is the reality of Depp. He takes no responsibility for anything, it's always someone else's fault.

The downturn in his career had/has nothing to do with Amber Heard and everything to do with his chronic addiction, his control freakery and its accompanying entitled and deeply erratic out of control behaviour.

As for Adam Waldman and the smear charges against him...
His testimony was limited, as Depp’s team cited attorney-client privilege...

Shakes head.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members