VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Johnny has admitted his faults, he went to therapy and he maintained his work schedule. There are a lot of damaged people who don’t admit their issues. They refuse any therapy, choose not to work and commit horrible crimes.

At least Johnny has admitted his faults, he went to therapy and he maintained his work schedule. There are a lot of damaged people who don’t admit their issues. They refuse any therapy, choose not to work and commit horrible crimes.

Exactly. And the only thing he has denied is abusing her. He cops to everything else,good,bad and ugly!.

I think it's a good thing to be attending therapy, marriage counselling etc. So while it wasn't fun to hear about JD's confidential sessions and what he was struggling with in court, it's far better to be working on those problems (even though it might be a challenge) than be ignoring them. I think it was good they both at least tried to work on their marriage etc.

From what I understand, JD waived the objection to the use of Baustin. It's much more sympathetic to have a psychologist/psychiatrist who has a long positive history with the patient than a clinical forensic psychologist seeking to form opinions on specific diagnoses as ordered by the court. If that makes sense.

He started to spiral around The Rum Diaries, you don't say?

Exactly. And the only thing he has denied is abusing her. He cops to everything else,good,bad and ugly!.
Only because he had to though, in order to expose Amber's lies.

His team know exactly what they're doing. They knew what was coming and will have fully prepped Depp on what to say on the stand.

Amber on the other hand, took no accountability for anything when she testified. The jury won't have liked that one bit.

They will be thinking the exact same thing as you, and many others including myself.

If AH team isn't careful they are going to run out of time during the rebuttle and not be able to cross the witnesses.

Today was a complete waste for them IMO. Even Ellen B. Heck she said the AH and friends "he just switches" when on drugs narrative they all parrot wasn't true.

IMO, much of AH's team plan was to damage JD with the continuous 'Monster' reference, and the dreaded "Marilyn Manson" name drop. :eek:
The jury has heard this all, and IMO have become numb ( like me) to any such 'horrors' that they can produce.

They have wasted valuable time, imo by their triple M effect
Makeup......Monster....and Marilyn Manson

When the "female" that is being negative is a proven liar, there is a reason for our distain! It has nothing to do with female vs male here. It has everything to do with a money grubbing liar who is trying to smear her ex. The evidence and even verbal recordings prove that AH is lying. Ellen's own words are that he was fighting with someone else and "threw the bottle". Her own words are that he did not hit her, did not hit anyone with the bottle, did not ever abuse her sexually or otherwise. She comes across as a bitter old woman who wanted more from a handsome young man and he didn't feel it. I am female and I refuse to give other females a pass when they are lying and causing harm. This "woman" (AH) is causing harm to women who actually have been raped and abused. She is causing harm to many, many people because she is holding on to something even though time after time she has been proven to be a liar - much like Jussie Smollett
Amber said that Johnny was strangling her with her shirt ..wrapped it around her neck on the train. AND She woke up the next morning with it still around her neck <modsnip - off topic>

Last edited by a moderator:
Vinnie Politan last night was making the point that it doesn’t make sense for JD to be the aggressor during that staircase incident according to Whitney’s testimony because it was Amber that was pissed off after allegedly seeing some evidence of him cheating. He was asleep. That’s how she supposedly got into his phone or iPad or whatever and saw the messages. So this wasn’t some drug or alcohol fueled monster episode that she has continually said is what starts the violence.

It makes no sense why he’s charging towards her. But it does make sense that she’s charging at him and Whitney is trying to stop her.

It seems like Whitney has some type of codependent relationship with AH.
The co-dependency is all about the "benjamins" IMO;)

PLEASE bring Jennifer Howell onto the stand because she will sit AH sister Witney on her no-good arse

While on the stand, Henriquez was also asked about one of her former friends, Howell.

During the latter stages of the trial, Howell has become a talking point on social media due to the circulation of the court declaration dated July 26, 2020.

94A6567E-CA1A-4359-9535-4147E1D2B22F.jpeg

I thought Dr. Kipper in fact tolled out a list of all JD's diagnoses as part of his video depo way back when?

I can't recall if they were interim, finalized, whatever, but I do recall him giving a laundry list.

Somewhere in the court record

there are documents where both sides petitioned for the other's medical records.

The uploaders weren't kind enough to name the file uploads pertaining to anything "medical" so we could tell which is which, with the exception of two of the Defendant's petitions; but I've been advised they are there somewhere, and that as part of it, a judge signed an order saying that JD had to sign the HIPAA waiver and turn over some limited records.

I couldn't tell you if the plaintiff's side won their motion to get AH's own HIPAA waiver; but they certainly tried (again, more evidence of these attempts on the part of JD team may be in the above list of documents).
Wow! JD willingness to have everything no matter what out in the open. No doubt his lawyers were very informative to him before embarking on this law suit. If true, AH getting away with not signing HIPPA waiver. She stating I turned all evidence over (implying medical records and all photos, IOW, not my fault if not entered into court record) (paraphrasing). It does not seem quite fair. MOO.

Thank you for this info.

I came late, but were any of JD's witnesses by deposition? Thank you in advance to anyone answering.

To me, people are often very forgiving and compassionate when people own their flaws, mistakes, bad behavior, show remorse, etc....

It's obstinance, doubling down, arrogance, lying, intentional premeditated infliction of harm with no remorse, etc...that often cause outrage

I feel like AH just might win. But I have to be satisfied that the truth came out about her. It appears that JD has won in public opinion, right?

I have to think that the closing arguments are mighty important to tie this all together. Does JD lawyer speak last?

MOO.

Edited to delete smiley face, I was trying for a frown face.

Last edited:
I feel like AH just might win. :). But I have to be satisfied that the truth came out about her. It appears that JD has won in public opinion, right?

I have to think that the closing arguments are mighty important to tie this all together. Does JD lawyer speak last?

MOO.

His attorney(s) speak first and then hers speak and then JD's get to speak again. So they speak first and last ;)

AH would not know how to send TMZ info?? She worked in the entertainment industry and had a publicist... she 100% slipped up and she knows it. MOO
at the top of the main page. in red. cannot miss it. leads to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288