VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE bring Jennifer Howell onto the stand because she will sit AH sister Witney on her no-good arse

While on the stand, Henriquez was also asked about one of her former friends, Howell.

During the latter stages of the trial, Howell has become a talking point on social media due to the circulation of the court declaration dated July 26, 2020.

View attachment 344993
I said to my husband...Depp should be grateful he made it out of that relationship alive.

I believe every word in that article!

The Daily Mail is a fairly vile tabloid newspaper here in the UK, and a lot of its readers are pretty snipey and rude. Whether EB’s testimony is worthy or not, I don’t feel it’s fair to criticise her looks if that’s what they’re doing.
I didnt see any comments about her looks but there were a couple interesting ones about an interview with her years ago---I'll try and find the article and post it here.

I did see it recently on twitter. She was interviewed about the time she threw a glass of water or wine at her ex husband. And she was complaining that people wanted to talk about it, 5 years after it happened. So it does seem kind of hypocritical, IMO.

Here ^^ is where she confirms the water she threw at her ex---There is another interview later where she wants people to stop bringing it up.

"The notoriously fast-tempered actress flipped out when she spotted a photographer shooting the scene, screaming "If you don't get the [bleep] out of my face, I'm going to kick you so hard in the [bleeps] you won't know what hit you."

[So it is kind of funny that she is in witness stand, talking about JD tossing a bottle 30 years ago---and she apparently had her own temper tantrums in the past]

Last edited:
PLEASE bring Jennifer Howell onto the stand because she will sit AH sister Witney on her no-good arse

While on the stand, Henriquez was also asked about one of her former friends, Howell.

During the latter stages of the trial, Howell has become a talking point on social media due to the circulation of the court declaration dated July 26, 2020.

View attachment 344993
This is wow!! Just wow!!

"Whitney told me she tried to stop her sister Amber from hitting and attacking Johnny on the stairs."

"Whitney said when she tried to intervene to stop Amber from going after Johnny, Amber nearly pushed Whitney down the stairs. She told me she was worried Amber 'was going to kill Johnny,'" the declaration continues."

"Whitney had moved in with me because she was terrified of her sister."

This is wow!! Just wow!!

"Whitney told me she tried to stop her sister Amber from hitting and attacking Johnny on the stairs."

"Whitney said when she tried to intervene to stop Amber from going after Johnny, Amber nearly pushed Whitney down the stairs. She told me she was worried Amber 'was going to kill Johnny,'" the declaration continues."

"Whitney had moved in with me because she was terrified of her sister."
Yes this.

This is why I believe the prosecution was soft in the cross of Whitney.
Not because Team JD dismissed her testimony as useless anyway but because they know Whitney is scared of her sister. They also know about Howell's declaration.

I am very much hoping that Howell will testify.
At the same time Whitney cannot be blamed by her sister because her Whitney "protected "her with the false testimony.
I think it's possible Amber threatened Whitney. Plus Amber and Whitney are staying together in Fairfax iirc from what I read, and that likely is a pretty tense situation.

eta: adding the link

Last edited:
AH would not know how to send TMZ info?? She worked in the entertainment industry and had a publicist... she 100% slipped up and she knows it. MOO
I know, I try to visit their webpage as little as possible because of all the ads they cram in even with an ; but IIrC every story ends with a big graphic legend about how to submit tips to them, lol… IMO, this is just more of her ‘I have no idea what drugs even are!’… ‘of course I was always 100 percent faithful to my husband! The idea!’ overegging of the pudding…

I don't know if you guys noticed but Whitney and ambo are wearing matching necklaces. Each has a half of a heart.

We heard that Amber randomly contacted Josh Drew and RP just prior to their depositions, wanting to 'catch up'.

There is no doubt in my mind that she is probably love bombing her sister to stay loyal, while also threatening her wrath should she not support her properly.

She looked terrified on the stand, was more tense for the direct than the cross. The looks AH was giving her during her testimony was chilling, in my opinion.

Amber Heard 'Abused' Ex Tasya, Lady Victoria Hervey Claims; 'Aquaman' Star Denies Allegation​

Hervey mentioned Heard throwing objects and spatting at her ex-husband. She also asked her followers if it's "the kind of person you want to feel sorry for" before sharing how she allegedly saw van Ree with bruises when she was still with Heard.

"We know she abused her ex Tasya who would be covered in bruises from her and who got her arrested but then was most likely paid off," Hervey continued. "JD has never pretended to be a saint, and yes, he’s admitted to addiction problems which sort of comes with the territory of being a successful actor, unfortunately, but him having a drug or alcohol problem doesn’t mean she should have taken advantage of that."

"Pls don't defend her she's a horrible person," the model wrote in a screenshot obtained by one netizen. "She used to beat the crap out of her ex Tasya who used to go to the same yoga school I go to and show my teacher. She is vile and a pathological liar."

Attachments

• 1653035313563.jpeg
    1653035313563.jpeg
    366.3 KB · Views: 37
I don't know if you guys noticed but Whitney and ambo are wearing matching necklaces. Each has a half of a heart.

We heard that Amber randomly contacted Josh Drew and RP just prior to their depositions, wanting to 'catch up'.

There is no doubt in my mind that she is probably love bombing her sister to stay loyal, while also threatening her wrath should she not support her properly.

She looked terrified on the stand, was more tense for the direct than the cross. The looks AH was giving her during her testimony was chilling, in my opinion.

I sure saw the intense looks she was receiving from AH.

57998F61-EFA6-4028-8835-DC40A5F439AC.jpeg

Fell way behind but as catching up on testimony...

A witness, Mr Schnell, who is a computer wizard is sworn in. His business partner once was Sly Stone. Two Rocky's in one trial. Ok.

He could have gone to college at age 14 but opted for the social life of attending high school. Ok. 7 minutes later, he continues with his pedigree as a statistician in forensic analysis of social media but he can't reveal specific cases. However, he performs analysis on all of the major social media platforms. He takes his role as an forensic analyst of social media very seriously.

The witness analyzed tweet hashtags. He explains how to perform this work. He looked for hashtags that were negative to AH and found 1 of 4 different hashtags were used from APR 2020 to JAN 2021 for 1,243,000 negative tweets that were tweeted. From APR 2020 to JAN 2022 there were over another million so there were 2.38 million of those negative hashtags used.

Then, the computer wizard wrote a program that selected a random sampling. He could not find any hashtags that were not negative toward AH, as he looks at the Jury to convey this fact. He presents a flow chart for these negative stats.

Negative hashtag JohnnyDeppIsAWifeBeater garnered zero until NOV 2020 when there were 2000. That was when the UK trial ended.

Another chart goes up. It shows the comparison of spikes between JDs and AHs negative hashtags. Most negative hashtags for AH were from APR 2020 to the beginning of JAN 2022. The word hoax was used in ea of them.

By this point, I'm reminded of a biographical drama entitled A Beautiful Mind.

The Computer Wizard, Mr Schnell, presents another demonstrative graph where the name of JohnnyDepp has been removed. I'm unsure what this graph proves bc he's smarter than me.

Then, Mr. Schnell, being an expert, is allowed to present another graph as shown in the attached image whereby he gathered data from the negative hashtags and keywords used in tweets.

The witness declares the data to be accurate to a degree of scientific certainty.

On cross, we discover he's being paid $600 per hour. Ok. On cross we also learn one negative hashtag was JusticeForJohnnyDepp followed by AmberHeardIsAnAbuser WeJustDontLikeYouAmber and Lord, forgive me, the last one the stenographer had to type was AmberTurd.

Ben Chew has his mouth covered by his hand. The witness explains that he performed analysis on the gathered data then he "drilled down on the data." He concedes the hashtag JusticeForJohnnyDepp has been around since 2013. (Wow. Didn't realize that it's been nearly a decade.)

The Plaintiff's lawyer then asks numerous questions until he asks if the hashtag itself JusticeForJohnnyDepp is negative. The expert states "that's not part of my opinion." He says that he's not opining on whether or not Justice for Johnny is a good thing as it is not part of his assignment. Finally, after over 46 minutes on the stand, the expert witness agrees that Justice is a good thing.

Testimony begins at 5:11:27
I will say that this was a very smart man…but he was a paid expert who Heard’s team thought that going through his life’s history (skipping college and going straight into his master program, partner with Sly Stallone) would influence this jury, but it backfired big time imo.

On cross, Depp’s attorney Dennison managed to repeat “justice for Johnny” and “amber turd” and a couple others several times. That is what was left in the juror’s minds.

Ooops Team Heard…this was your witness!

What is Amber Heard’s Net Worth?​

According to Fox Business, as of 2022 Amber Heard’s net worth is said to be $8M (£6.5M).

What is Johnny Depp’s Net Worth?​

Celebrity Net Worth put Depp’s personal net worth at $100 million (£81.2 million). Between 2003 and 2016 Depp earned $650 m​

Yes this.

This is why I believe the prosecution was soft in the cross of Whitney.
Not because Team JD dismissed her testimony as useless anyway but because they know Whitney is scared of her sister. They also know about Howell's declaration.

I am very much hoping that Howell will testify.
At the same time Whitney cannot be blamed by her sister because her Whitney "protected "her with the false testimony.
I think it's possible Amber threatened Whitney. Plus Amber and Whitney are staying together in Fairfax iirc from what I read, and that likely is a pretty tense situation.

eta: adding the link

I noticed that Whitney couldn't look at JD when she was on the stand. She often looked over to the defence though.
I hope the jury noticed it too.

What is Amber Heard’s Net Worth?​

According to Fox Business, as of 2022 Amber Heard’s net worth is said to be $8M (£6.5M).

What is Johnny Depp’s Net Worth?​

Celebrity Net Worth put Depp’s personal net worth at $100 million (£81.2 million). Between 2003 and 2016 Depp earned $650 m​

I laughed when her talent agent agreed that AH had a successful career, a successful career compared to whom? If AH had a successful career, she would have had her friends stay at her own penthouses.

I will say that this was a very smart man…but he was a paid expert who Heard’s team thought that going through his life’s history (skipping college and going straight into his master program, partner with Sly Stallone) would influence this jury, but it backfired big time imo.

On cross, Depp’s attorney Dennison managed to repeat “justice for Johnny” and “amber turd” and a couple others several times. That is what was left in the juror’s minds.

Ooops Team Heard…this was your witness!

I liked this witness,thought he came across well.
Obviously I enjoyed Depps attorney reading out Amberturd frequently and was very impressed that JD managed to keep his face straight, but I didn't like the way he spoke to the witness.
It was the first time I have been a bit unimpressed by JD Council, seemed a bit unnecessarily condescending. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86