VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is possibly a part of why - ''As women, we have compassion and we feel empathy not for THE star, THE talent, THE actor but for a man, a father, a worker, A HUMAN.''

You can read the full statement. Are you thinking there is something to gain here? Possibly. If there is, it's sure to be revealed. MOO

Love this part: As women, we have compassion and we feel empathy not for THE star, THE talent, THE actor but for a man, a father, a worker, A HUMAN.

I would love it if I could testify and summarize for the jury all the conflicting stories they just heard. I wonder how the jury is going to parse through the "domestic abuse." I wonder if they will look at only the incidences or if they are going to take into consideration AH's "narratives" of "how things were" over time.

If I were the jury, since she only "reported" May 21st and April 21st or 22, I'd take those into consideration for sure. I also am interested in the Whitney on the Stairs and Australia. Mildly interested in proving or disproving 12/15/15, too. Oh, and the toe-stubbing incident.

Which other ones would you guys look at to assess the truth?
The jury may listen to the audio tapes of them, and determine ( (like many here) that AH is the instigator and admitted to hitting JD. She also mocked him, and dared him to go public with him being an abused man. That's what would do it for me.

The jury may listen to the audio tapes of them, and determine ( (like many here) that AH is the instigator and admitted to hitting JD. She also mocked him, and dared him to go public with him being an abused man. That's what would do it for me.

That's true. You feel they've proved then that it's a hoax? That's part of her claim, so I would think that would mean parsing through the incidences. Thoughts?

That's true. You feel they've proved then that it's a hoax? That's part of her claim, so I would think that would mean parsing through the incidences. Thoughts?

Honestly? I do not believe anything from AH and team. IMO, the only thing they have essentially proven over and over again,mind you, is that JD does alot of drugs, he runs and hides from AH, he likes Marilyn Manson, he uses colorful language, and no one understands Makeup better than AH.

Honestly? I do not believe anything from AH and team. IMO, the only thing they have essentially proven over and over again,mind you, is that JD does alot of drugs, he runs and hides from AH, he likes Marilyn Manson, he uses colorful language, and no one understands Makeup better than AH.
Agreed. Well said.

I've noticed the facial tics and wonder if AH has TD. Does she take psychiatric medications that could cause the tics?
Kipper recommends sedating her with the anti-psychotic medicine Seroquel - 100mg rather than her 'usual' 25mg dose - and says someone should fly back to Los Angeles with her as soon as possible to ensure she and Depp are kept apart.
Medics search for Johnny Depp's fingertip as Amber Heard sobs

Quetiapine may rarely cause a condition known as tardive dyskinesia. In some cases, this condition may be permanent. Tell your doctor right away if you develop any unusual/uncontrolled movements (especially of the face, lips, mouth, tongue, arms or legs).

This drug may make you dizzy or drowsy or blur your vision. Alcohol or marijuana (cannabis) can make you more dizzy or drowsy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness or clear vision until you can do it safely. Avoid alcoholic beverages. Talk to your doctor if you are using marijuana (cannabis).

Seroquel Oral: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD

ETA, NM I see you already covered this on the previous page.

Just as in the libel trial, where proof of only one instance of physical abuse was actually required in order to justify the Sun's 'wife-beater' claim (although Judge Nicol's judgement found 12 out of 14 incidents that, in his careful and considered opinion, with all the facts at hand, fit the criteria), if the jury, on balance, after all the evidence is in, reaches a conclusion that Depp was physically abusive to Heard - even if it was just on one occasion - then that's Depp's defamation claim out the window.

This defamation trial was always a risk because its remit was/is to prove something that's so difficult to prove.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since there is no court today I wanted to review some of JD's testimony.

Its rather long.....

> Depp stated that he was suddenly wrong about everything because Heard couldn’t ever be in the wrong. This escalated into frequent arguments in which Heard would name-call and demean him. Depp describes this arguing as something he would defend himself from in the beginning but which became unbearable and took a toll on his mind. “It's not a happy day, week, month when you're constantly being told how wrong you are, what an idiot you are. Then it increased and increased and became an endless circle, so as it escalated, I went straight to what I had learned as a youth which was to remove myself from the situation so that it couldn't continue,” Depp said on the stand. Heard also started being more controlling, down to when he was ALLOWED to go to sleep.

> Uber oath, JD testified about many different incidences of AH initiating physical fights. As we know rhe most explosive altercation between Depp and Heard took place in Australia, and it cost him the tip of his finger. During an argument over a post-nuptial agreement, Depp alleges that he was sitting down at the bar in his house when Heard grabbed a vodka bottle and threw it at him. The first bottle blew past his head, so she picked up a second large vodka bottle and hurled it at him, which hit his finger and shattered everywhere. It completely severed fingertip. All of the bones in the finger had also been crushed, and he ended up in the emergency room.

> AH also regularly accused him of having a drinking problem but refused to help him with his sobriety by quitting herself. He also testified that she regularly drank two bottles of wine a night and took drugs and magic mushrooms. When Depp would have a glass of wine, Heard would allegedly call him weak, an alcoholic, and tell him that his kids aren’t proud of him.

> JD stated that Heard has a need for conflict and a need for violence that erupts out of nowhere.

> There was the the incident, where AH was striking Depp anywhere she could get a shot in. Depp testified that they then didn’t see each other for an entire month.

> Depp , in telling how Heard would use information he had confided in her or things that were important to him against him, stated, "There were several occasions where Ms. Heard would tell me what a bad father I was and that I had no idea how to parent." Depp would tell Heard how important it was to him to see his kids and spend time with him, and this would allegedly send her into a tailspin, calling him a horrible father and preventing him from seeing his children because she needed him for her own needs.

> Depp went in for detox. The doctor who was supposed to oversee his detox and administer drugs that were meant to help alleviate withdrawal symptoms at some point handed the responsibility of administering these drugs OVER TO Amber. This became a problem when Depp felt intense withdrawal symptoms coming on and asked for his medication, which Heard refused to give to him. "I believe that was about the lowest point in my life. That was the lowest I'd ever felt as a human being because I had to say ‘please, please may I have the meds, because it's really kicking in?’ and she was adamant ‘no, it's not time,’” Depp testified under oath.

> JD then began to cry and beg, but AH would not let up. This required Depp to resort to scalding hot showers to distract his brain from the withdrawal. This led to Depp leaving his island where he was detoxing and asking Heard to stay away from him for five or six days to complete his detox. This was met with accusations of abandonment, but she eventually obliged.

> JD testified that if he tried to prove his version of a story or if he tried to stay and argue with her, he was sure it would escalate into violence, and it often did. He said: "Ms. Heard, in her frustration, rage, and anger, she would strike out. It could BEGIN with a slap, it could begin with a shove, it could begin with throwing a TV remote at my head, it could begin with throwing a glass of wine in my face… it was constant.”

And there's so much more...

Last edited:
Since there is no court today I wanted to review some of JD's testimony.

Its rather long.....

> Depp stated that he was suddenly wrong about everything because Heard couldn’t ever be in the wrong. This escalated into frequent arguments in which Heard would name-call and demean him. Depp describes this arguing as something he would defend himself from in the beginning but which became unbearable and took a toll on his mind. “It's not a happy day, week, month when you're constantly being told how wrong you are, what an idiot you are. Then it increased and increased and became an endless circle, so as it escalated, I went straight to what I had learned as a youth which was to remove myself from the situation so that it couldn't continue,” Depp said on the stand. Heard also started being more controlling, down to when he was ALLOWED to go to sleep.

> Uber oath, JD testified about many different incidences of AH initiating physical fights. As we know rhe most explosive altercation between Depp and Heard took place in Australia, and it cost him the tip of his finger. During an argument over a post-nuptial agreement, Depp alleges that he was sitting down at the bar in his house when Heard grabbed a vodka bottle and threw it at him. The first bottle blew past his head, so she picked up a second large vodka bottle and hurled it at him, which hit his finger and shattered everywhere. It completely severed fingertip. All of the bones in the finger had also been crushed, and he ended up in the emergency room.

> AH also regularly accused him of having a drinking problem but refused to help him with his sobriety by quitting herself. He also testified that she regularly drank two bottles of wine a night and took drugs and magic mushrooms. When Depp would have a glass of wine, Heard would allegedly call him weak, an alcoholic, and tell him that his kids aren’t proud of him.

> JD stated that Heard has a need for conflict and a need for violence that erupts out of nowhere.

> There was the the incident, where AH was striking Depp anywhere she could get a shot in. Depp testified that they then didn’t see each other for an entire month.

> Depp , in telling how Heard would use information he had confided in her or things that were important to him against him, stated, "There were several occasions where Ms. Heard would tell me what a bad father I was and that I had no idea how to parent." Depp would tell Heard how important it was to him to see his kids and spend time with him, and this would allegedly send her into a tailspin, calling him a horrible father and preventing him from seeing his children because she needed him for her own needs.

> Depp went in for detox. The doctor who was supposed to oversee his detox and administer drugs that were meant to help alleviate withdrawal symptoms at some point handed the responsibility of administering these drugs OVER TO Amber. This became a problem when Depp felt intense withdrawal symptoms coming on and asked for his medication, which Heard refused to give to him. "I believe that was about the lowest point in my life. That was the lowest I'd ever felt as a human being because I had to say ‘please, please may I have the meds, because it's really kicking in?’ and she was adamant ‘no, it's not time,’” Depp testified under oath.

> JD then began to cry and beg, but AH would not let up. This required Depp to resort to scalding hot showers to distract his brain from the withdrawal. This led to Depp leaving his island where he was detoxing and asking Heard to stay away from him for five or six days to complete his detox. This was met with accusations of abandonment, but she eventually obliged.

> JD testified that if he tried to prove his version of a story or if he tried to stay and argue with her, he was sure it would escalate into violence, and it often did. He said: "Ms. Heard, in her frustration, rage, and anger, she would strike out. It could BEGIN with a slap, it could begin with a shove, it could begin with throwing a TV remote at my head, it could begin with throwing a glass of wine in my face… it was constant.”

And there's so much more...
Thank you so much for putting this down. It feels like so long ago since he testified. To read it now, after all that has developed in the trial, really is heartbreaking.

regarding the birthday knife.... Again my own opinion. I wondered if the birthday knife along with her mental abuse of JD was apart of a bigger plan, one of the grooming of him to take his own life.

She would have ended up a very rich woman.
:/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members