VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question on schedule....we have court M-Thurs. next week with AH having a bit more than 8 hours left and then JD rebuttal. Unless AH team saves at least 2-3 hours no chance to cross once their time is done. Then closing is on Fri. I heard somewhere where that will be done in morning and jury will have case by Friday afternoon? Anyone else heard that? If so that really encourages a quick verdict as I don't think this group wants to drag this on anymore.

I need to go back and listen to what Judge Penny said to the jury the other day. She spelled it all out to them. I just don't remember which day it was, and what exactly she said!!

I went through her Instagram last night. It’s a fairly new account for a celeb (2017). In it I saw the IO guy friend, a lot. RP and her ex are shown on their wedding day. There are some weird post with AH and RP, to me they have a trace of intimacy.

She has a lot of post with Whit that are all positive but when I checked Whits Insta there aren’t a lot of photos of AH. Whits has the 4 letter word in more than half of hers.

The baby is cute, her middle name ‘Paige’ is after AH Mother.
The reason the Instagram only has stuff from 2017 onward is because she has thoroughly wiped it at some point to remove any potential damning content, IIRC, IMO.

The green box thing looks like those Listerine strip boxes, to me. But I don't understand why she was sneaky about putting it in her mouth. So that leads me to believe that's not what it is.
So sorry, we posted at almost the same time!! :)

I was thinking the same as you...but maybe she just doesn't want people to know she has bad breath. Not making light! Just trying to provide a little levity. But I am going along your same lines of thinking!

Just throwing this out there. It is totally possible the AH is controlling her sister by giving her free drugs. It appears to me that WH is an addict and AH is a very manipulative person, they will use anything in any way to control their victims.
Interesting thought. During WH's testimony she said ''rare occasions where I was sober'', unless I am not hearing her correctly - if so I apologize. It doesn't seem any of the others who lived at the penthouses were sober either imo. I hope she is sober now - she has children.

Timestamped to relevant comment.

Agree wholeheartedly, Whitney is terrified of Amber and rightfully so..this is so dysfunctional on so many levels! My heart goes out to that poor child of Ambers:( Her daughter doesn't stand a chance having Amber as both her mother and father figure. Tragic...

JMOO
Why can’t Whitney leave AH and get a job? I don’t feel sorry for her. Not one bit. She should be charged with perjury and put in jail, alongside her lying sister.

As above have all noted: Both of these people have signficant personality flaws and substance abuse issues.

The allegations she made that are being contested in THIS lawsuit are Sexual Assault.

Not Domestic Violence. Not alcoholism. Not drug abuse.

We have heard a lot about unwanted physically aggressive contact, but I don't believe there has been anything other than allegations made by AH about Sexual Abuse and there has been no corresponding evidence submitted.

While my opinion of AH is pretty low, I don't think she's dumb enough to do coke or ingest anything illegal while sitting in court. I think folks are just assuming the worst because... well, she just comes across as that kind of person. Just sketchy.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member